Tirri:

DBSeeker

Tirri:

Post by DBSeeker »

Will you be joining LSO's team now that you are an MWC free agent who has declared his allegiance to paris' 2Team Tournament?

tirri

Re: Tirri:

Post by tirri »

i am deeply saddened by recent events. it just goes to show how stupidly people will behave when left to their own devices without a godlike figure like grimothy.

everything started out as a fun little coup with only limp and par being interested and/or invested in the first place. now it escalated leaving this summer's tournament a mockery of myth's glorious 20 year history

shame on you people, shame on you

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

I agree, par's tourney is a mockery. Good thing we now have the MWC FINALS 2016 to preserve the integrity of MWC for generations to come. so epic brah.

Wank

Post by Wank »

tirri wrote:i am deeply saddened be recent events. it just goes to show how stupidly people will behave when left to their own devices without a godlike figure like grimothy.

everything started out as a fun little coup with only limp and par being interested and/or invested in the first place. now it escalated leaving this summer's tournaments a mockery of myth's glorious 20 year history

shame on you people, shame on you
Its mostly GKG, Asmo and Limp being too butthurt about losing the last tournament and sucking at the the current one. WAHH THE RULES. WAHH WE LOST. WAHH PRE EXCUSES TO LOSING MYTH WORLD CUP 2016 SO HARD THAT WE WON'T EVEN PARTICIPATE. WE'RE GOING TO GO PLAY KICKBALL IN OUR OWN TOURNAMENT AND CLAIM THAT WE WIN.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Honesty, you guys have taken butthurt to a new level. Like, prolapsed anus level.

Scratch

Post by Scratch »

adrenaline wrote:Honesty, you guys have taken butthurt to a new level. Like, prolapsed anus level.
I'm gonna go ahead and call it right now.... THAT WAS POST OF THE YEAR!

Return to “Myth World Cup 2016”