Paris has legalized dummying in MWC

Zak

Paris has legalized dummying in MWC

Post by Zak »

I pointed out the very CLEAR AND OBVIOUS dummying done by landlocked this MWC numerous times only to be ignored. What did paris say when I brought it to his attention in his mwc match today?

"I don't have time for that shit"

IS THIS THE GUY YOU WANT RUNNING MWC?

Phos

Re: Paris has legalized dummying in MWC

Post by Phos »

Zak,

I don't know why you think Landlock is a dummy. First of all, he only played in one game as he said he didn't have time for more. Second of all, he organized this team, Noobs Inc. He organized the team, and then has rarely showed up, doesn't seem like a very committed dummy to me, if your accusations were true. According to him, he is not...

Phos

Post by Phos »

I am removing Landlock from Team Noobs, Inc. I agree that he is a dummy account. I do not know what other names he goes by, but the evidence is overwhelming. I reviewed all messages between he and I since we first started communicating, and all films by him available on GateOfStorms.net. His stories do not add up.

Phos

Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

lol I was just trying to get some more teams for MWC

it made it an even 8 and my job was finished, I guess I just have to worry about 1 team now

gl team noobs

Phos

Post by Phos »

F you LSO. I am not easily offended, but you have offended me.

par73

Post by par73 »

nice so the 3 captains of BT GoM and TWF can't keep themselves from breaking easy guidelines
whether its TWF over the player maximum, or asmo/lso logging onto dummy accounts to play for more than 3 teams per week/keep their statistics sacred, never question my effort that goes into a tournament when you idiots can't follow simple directions

we can move those teams into the new tournament called the Myth World Cheaters tournament, we can move syn into that tournament as well, because they have me the par-rigger.

Looks like the only non-cheating non-rigging teams at that point left in the tournament are Prophets of Rage, Ageha, Noobs Inc and Team Insert Name.

bravo, I'm impressed with your commitments.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Holy shit, you're stupid and probably just lost my support going forward. I haven't played on more than 3 teams any week and it's not a dummy account. Literally every game I have played on the account Bax I've made it clear to both teams that it's me.

The whole reason I use the Bax account when subbing is so I can see how well I'm performing for my team, the only team I give two shits about.

Get out of here with your useless threats. You aren't getting anymore map picks from me to fix your horseshit tournament. Actually now that I thought twice about it I'm definitely not supporting this tournament you can remove my team from the tournament.

Sorry team it was fun while it lasted (other than not playing not even 1 quality team), but Paris has gone full retard and I'm not sticking around another month to deal with this bullshit.

RIP MWC. Congratulations on killing the tradition Paris, you're a true chump.

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

Great job paris, some pro-TOing there! LOL

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

dry your eyes, asmo... it's just a game.

Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

adrenaline wrote:dry your eyes, asmo... it's just a game.

true, and his threat wasn't even a threat

why would paris remove 3 teams from the MWC, he would never do that

we don't need your map picks or your team, but don't run away and cry because he said he would remove you LOL

also paris, he did make it clear bax was asmo
and my dummying was for the purpose of making an 8 team MWC possible, no bad intentions
and I have only played on 3 teams all tournament :) - GoM, Syn, n.i.

Return to “Myth World Cup 2016”