Officially Taking Over Myth World Cup 2016

Lord---Scary Owl

Re: Officially Taking Over Myth World Cup 2016

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Asmodian wrote: All the people in orange are people that probably wouldn't be around myth at all if not on this team; so I really don't see what the big deal is. it's not like he stacked his team with all the best players as primaries.

Primary:

Limp
Sam
East Wind
Arzenic
Tirri
Chron
Rabican
Dac
Captain
HMP
Garrick
Shaitan - if you discord message shai to sign in and play, he will
Flatline
BrokenCow
Trevelyan - same as shai, if he has time
ZAK

Secondary:

Thalander
2Tone
Ghengis
Enculator
Ludde
Tainted Bliss
Cruniac
Kryptos

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Honestly, I think Paris might be the best T.O. of all time. I mean, look at all the drama his tenure is creating. What good is MWC without drama?

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

Damn kilg givin me so many random shoutouts, I must have really mindfucked him somehow. Hilarious cuz I didn't even try hardly. Keep showing me how much you think about me kilg, im lovin' it.

As for all the rest of this drama created by paris' incompetence, I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. I saw this all coming a mile away, which is why I am staying many miles away from this mess. This is all just par for the course for a paris tournament.

There are two very different kinds of drama though adren. Drama over shittalking about who is better typically means more care and more competition for the tournament, which is good. Drama over incompetent TO-ing typically means the opposite: less care, and less competition. Paris has already hurt participation of many of his tournaments by making up rules to prevent people from participating at all. Which is hilarious why anyone would want to do that given the state of myth in 2016. Why there would ever be roster limits anymore is beyond anyone, I was trying to get rid of them back in 2010.

So really, more like worst TO ever.

But yall have fun with this clusterfuck :) I'll be enjoying the show from afar.

Phos

Post by Phos »

Limp you're cool and a good guy, but I think your arguments are pretty weak, no offense.

Asmo you make some great points, I can't disagree with a lot of your specifics, so I may be wrong, but still I'm sticking with Par73.

Paris - I fully support you as TO, it's not easy being TO and you have made mistakes, but you started this thing and by gosh I think you should finish it...

tirri

Post by tirri »

this was hugely entertaining and a great study of an attempted coup in a small community.

When the revolution started, I was sure limp would get his way. His opening post seemed so confident and awesome, certainly the feeble community would follow this great leader with no uproar especially with the community's strongest members lining up with limp. And we all know par isn't the most trusted tournament organizer around and at least I was afraid no one would read his mile long posts at an attempted comeback against limppo. Would this be nazi germany or trump USA all over again with evil taking over?
After some discord from the community, limp even cleverly tried the "it's all over, it's my tournament now" strategy.
Pay no attention to Paris, I am the captain now.
But somehow from deep within the community a voice of reason started to echo. Surely this can't be right, what about the great point system reform we have all been waiting for. And we all know Par is a nice guy after all, we can't do this to him. Then everyone heard it, grim's shout from beyond the grave: ENOUGH. PAR SHALL RUN MWC
And so the coup was over as suddenly as it had started.

However the community is now deeply divided, with the poll results officially ending in an unbelievable tie score at 13-13.
How will we continue, what lies in the future?
Only two things are for certain, there are still many great mwc's ahead and enc owns a vacuum cleaner.

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Does anyone actually read these poorly written paragraps/pages of pussy drivel?

Summation:

Smo is already the worst TO of all time, it's his only legacy, don't try and take that from him.

Looks like I hit a homerun with gkg, this guy is reaching for my nuts all the way from the bench, raving like a lunatic about a tourney he was laughed out of. Settle down bro, you lost, go away. ;(

The only other tourney I've even seen liep organize was a 3v3 which he promptly stopped supporting when my team smashed his out of the first round. That'll just happen again.

Now get to playing, or sit on the bench with all the other crybaby bitches.

PAR 2016

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

You haven't played a game in MWC so why the hell are you talking? The only 2t tournament win you've had in your 17+ years playing this game is the one when you didn't show up for the last 2 rounds :lol:. Take your seat on the shitter express.

Giant Killer General

I'm pretty sure all of myth loses in this situation.

It is like I said before, the captains of title-contending teams are the only thing that matters for a tournament. There doesn't even need to be a TO anymore. There are arguably 4 contending teams, and only 1 favors paris (coincidentally the team that paris is on, with a spineless captain who would never say anything negative about any of his teammates no matter how retarded they may be. gotta maintain the facade of team cohesion no matter what). Another one is neutral / doesn't care (adren), and the other 2 want to replace paris (limp and asmo). The myth community in 2016 is apparently too stupid to a find a TO that could have a simple majority of support and won't force a rift in the entire community.

The fact that paris clings on despite seeing the damage he is doing to the tournament / community, just goes to show everyone what his true priorities are. Even assuming paris does finish the tourney as the TO, and without any title-contending teams dropping out to make a mockery of his tournament, I'm fairly certain it will be the last mwc he ever TO's again.

So yes, let's cheer for more title contending teams to leave the tournament, brilliant! Who cares if anyone participates in tournaments ever again!

Wank

Post by Wank »

Giant Killer General wrote:There are arguably 4 contending teams, and only 1 favors paris (coincidentally the team that paris is on, with a spineless captain who would never say anything negative about any of his teammates no matter how retarded they may be. gotta maintain the facade of team cohesion no matter what). Another one is neutral / doesn't care (adren), and the other 2 want to replace paris (limp and asmo). The myth community in 2016 is apparently too stupid to a find a TO that could have a simple majority of support and won't force a rift in the entire community.

Post by adrenaline » July 30th, 2016, 11:57 pm
Honestly, I think Paris might be the best T.O. of all time. I mean, look at all the drama his tenure is creating. What good is MWC without drama?

Your reading comprehension skills make you a vital part of this 'too stupid' community.

Giant Killer General

Wank wrote:Your reading comprehension skills make you a vital part of this 'too stupid' community.
And I guess you would be too then with your ability to detect sarcasm. LOL

Wank

Post by Wank »

Giant Killer General wrote:
Wank wrote:Your reading comprehension skills make you a vital part of this 'too stupid' community.
And I guess you would be too then with your ability to detect sarcasm. LOL
sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/Submit
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
"his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing; More

bull·shit
ˈbo͝olˌSHit/Submit
vulgar slang
noun
stupid or untrue talk or writing; nonsense.
verb
talk nonsense to (someone), typically to be misleading or deceptive.

Saying adren doesn't care is not ironical because he does not care, thereby making it not sarcasm. My ability to detect sarcasm and bullshit are spot on and you are clearly attempting the latter.

Let the chatblighting continue.

Return to “Myth World Cup 2016”