ggs WTC

Lord---Scary Owl

ggs WTC

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

ggs WTC and congrats on the 5-4 win vs TVR.

Even when lacking kilg and argos(for half the time), WTC pulled through some crappy maps and saved the day for all the people who care!!

TVR down for the first half with a little bad play, SlatE rage quits and just disappears. TVR pulled back up and went 4-3 until everyone decided all the maps were crap. We played 2 more reg maps, barely losing both.

FYI for all of those who care (probably none) ksi did show up.

ggs WTC

Pogue

Re: ggs WTC

Post by Pogue »

WTF are you even on about? Was there some tournament or something?

Lord---Scary Owl

Pogue wrote:WTF are you even on about? Was there some tournament or something?
a game like gkg's invitational sort of.
a 4v4 match that ended up being like a 3v3/3v2withasub

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

minus top players, minus invites, minus good turnout, minus good maps.

so nothing like gkg's invitational at all, actually.

Lord---Scary Owl

adrenaline wrote:minus top players, minus invites, minus good turnout, minus good maps.

Top players- Ratking, Gekko, SlatE, Rawr, Kilgrath (lesser - LSO, Ksi)
Turnout- 1 didnt show, 1 rage quit, and 2 played half the maps, not bad considering 2 of them haven't played in forever
Invites - invited the people I wanted, and rawr invited the people he wanted (which you refused)
Maps- all the links were jacked i admit, but the maps weren't that bad in my opinion. I chose 5, rat chose 5.
It wasn't all that bad besides wtc ending up only having 2 original players

par73

Post by par73 »

adrenaline wrote:minus top players, minus invites, minus good turnout, minus good maps.

hmm not sure if adren is trolling or has some sort of sense of entitlement in regards to myth 2 games/set matches

hard to say gkg invitational had good turn out when people got irrationally butthurt over shit out of their control, of course the rage was just as real in this match though apparently.

lso don't give in and degrade yourself (or ksaize, lol) as something or someone lesser, besides subtle differences it seems your event was just as successful and built on the same premise!

congrats on hosting your first event, i would have shown up but i figured game would be full.
host another one so i can play sometime !

Lord---Scary Owl

I need to practice my attaching good map url skills, other than bad urls it went fine.

Idk if the angry trolly community wants me to host more :( except the rare good people.

Revan

Post by Revan »

Lord---Scary Owl wrote:I need to practice my attaching good map url skills, other than bad urls it went fine.

Idk if the angry trolly community wants me.
Aren't you an angry trolly person? You should fit right in as their new pet ala Edulus, Elfoid etc

Lord---Scary Owl

Revan wrote:
Lord---Scary Owl wrote:I need to practice my attaching good map url skills, other than bad urls it went fine.

Idk if the angry trolly community wants me.
Aren't you an angry trolly person? You should fit right in as their new pet ala Edulus, Elfoid etc
Im not as angry trolly as some other people are. Not even close compared to about 2-3.

Return to “Myth World Cup 2015”