top 10 ways allstar gkg team cheated vs allstar asmo team

par73

top 10 ways allstar gkg team cheated vs allstar asmo team

Post by par73 »

10. BOC
we now know BOC is actually myrk's dummy account and he intentionally threw the match getting stuck on asmo's team for the 4th or 5th time in the past 3 years

9. the maps were fixed
with a 2:1 advantaged in riggery going in team gkg's favor
Giant Killer General wrote:
Asmo, Limp and I went thru nearly every plugin with a fine comb to give you guys an all new series of map/gametypes that have not been featured in an mwc before (at least none in recent memory) that should also be quite good. Map picks are below. You will likely have to download most of them as they are very new. The links to downloads are included. Please be sure to download them ahead of the match so there is no delay for everyone.
8. i delayed the match
i was unprepared for the maps to have residence in my plugins folder thereby asmo became unprepared for the maps to make things even

7. private guest list
team gkg had 3 players with post-RSVP private invitations in light of smo's 1

6. cruniac mezmerized
gkg and limp purposely scheduled the match during johnny football's first season opener as a starting quarterback for cruniacs 82-man bedfellow

5. adren
no explanation needed

4. asmo predraft team had more bc players
unfortunately tirri is equal to about 4 of them despite being labeled as borderline by his former potential ALL STAR CAPTAIN

3. east wind/ratking was not capping team smo
jeez how this one was pulled off speaks volumes to how balanced the games were made out to be

2. asmo did not play in mind of his myth legacy
Giant Killer General wrote:And you were given every opportunity to change the team, you signed off on it. It is yours. If you had little issues with it that is because I genuinely tried to make the teams as fair as possible, even to your advantage somewhat. There is 0 personal responsibility being taken here, its hilarious.

I guess you missed the message in all my other post. I SHOWED TO PLAY SOME FUN GAMES OF MYTH, not to win some match because omg my "myth legacy" is on the line.

as you can see, asmo was fooled into thinking the ALL STAR INVITATIONAL would not effect his myth legacy from the get go

1. dac
it's not a good idea to be on the receiving end wrath of a man divorced with no money when he becomes MWCMVP caliber

Chohan

Re: top 10 ways allstar gkg team cheated vs allstar asmo tea

Post by Chohan »

par73 wrote:6. cruniac mezmerized
gkg and limp purposely scheduled the match during johnny football's first season opener as a starting quarterback for cruniacs 82-man bedfellow

This is actually hilariously accurate, the 1st second McCown got injured and Manziel went in I was glued to the TV.

par73

Re: top 10 ways allstar gkg team cheated vs allstar asmo tea

Post by par73 »

i'm rather livid waking up this morning hearing mccown is going to be starting over manziel this weekend
why do they do this to your peaples

Return to “Myth World Cup 2015”