GGS and so long MWC

Asmodian

GGS and so long MWC

Post by Asmodian »

MWC is over TMNT beat MoM 4-3 in a series that came down to the 7th game. Thank you to Kryp and HMP for helping me get some new maps added to MWC I think each one that was played in the finals was a very nice map. Thank you for everyone who participated and hopefully someone can step up and host MWC next year to keep the tradition going. Just a heads up I won't be hosting next year so it's someone elses turn to step up.

Breakout player of the tournament goes to Garrick (ahhhh my eyes!) for stepping up his game to another level and playing like a heavy hitter.
Comeback player of the year goes to Ska (eye rape) for learning to over come the technical difficulties of last year and having a solid tournament.
Punching bag award goes to Rawr for having the most dmg taken of non-captain players.
The WestDox award goes to Paris for DCing in a game 7 where a MWC finals birth was on the line.
The 1 ball wrecking crew award goes to Dac for being the player with the best ratios who played in 15+ games.

Signing out as TO
-'smo Trow belt dian

shadow

Re: GGS and so long MWC

Post by shadow »

Thx for hosting Asmodian.

This year is probably last. For real.

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

No accolades for for capping the late tournament run? How long has it been since a finals was that close?

I believe this to be a clear case of anti-ratking syndrome.

Wheres the love smo'?

par73

Post by par73 »

Let's not forget to give a warm shout out to NCR, the only team in the tournament to go undefeated against the champions.
Was a pleasure boys, we had a great show all tournament.

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Good tourney guys - looking forward to watching more of the games. Sad that I didn't have time to participate this year but I'm happy yo see that you guys saw another year through to completion despite many naysayers :)

lalacurf121

Post by lalacurf121 »

Good story :)

Return to “Myth World Cup 2015”