Bottom Bracket Finals commentary

NewMutator

Bottom Bracket Finals commentary

Post by NewMutator »

Is up. Steer yourself toward the youtube channel to check it out. Be advised that game two audio bugs out after about four minutes in. Technology is a pain in the arse.

switch

Re: Bottom Bracket Finals commentary

Post by switch »

Really enjoyed your coverage of these, New Mutator. Some exciting and intense games from two amazing teams, really close games and I don't think I'm out to lunch to say it could have gone either way. Hard to believe we're already in the Grand Finals!

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

you should focus less on ratios in your post game commentary. damage has more of an impact on the game. for instance, is it better to go 20-1 by killing a bunch of thrall with a dorf, or 2-12 by killing a couple trow with a myrk pack? sure ratios look nice, but they really don't mean shit without context. I enjoy the vids, nonetheless. keep up the good work.

switch

Post by switch »

The problem as I see it is that the myth stats package is so limited for multiplayer. This is why I'm glad gos tracks the stats separately. Not much else to point out besides dmg/kill ratios. Even single player had a better stat page, like, showing you the top vets and which units killed which type the most etc. Maybe something to consider for myth 1.9: improved multiplayer stats.

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Damage is def more significant but ratios are still meaningful I think.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

sometimes... but if you have negative kill ratios and positive dmg ratios... you still did well. And I don't think your commentary reflects that, from what I've seen.

dac

Post by dac »

I enjoyed the cast too, listened to the BB finals today when I came into work (and subsequently did no work).

Where did G2 go? It said its a private video. I heard that was a gongshow so I wanted to watch that one.

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

I took down game two because the audio cut out. I may end up doing a recast for the sake of fairness. It was over fast.

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

I typically look for high damage numbers post game adren.

Chohan

Post by Chohan »

adren ~I usually have trow and fetch, so focus on who does the most damage please.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

i do the most damage no matter what units i have, noobert.

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Game two is up

Finals to be scheduled soon

Return to “Myth World Cup 2015”