MWC14 Finals cast

NewMutator

MWC14 Finals cast

Post by NewMutator »

For those who don't know, I was able to come through in the end with a last-minute finals cast.

Check out games 1-7 here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... m4udH13t_e

P.S. @Pyro, see pm

NewMutator

Re: Not quite over

Post by NewMutator »

Lol who's thumbs-downing all my videos again? Drunken, is that you?

Pyro

Post by Pyro »

NewMutator wrote:P.S. @Pyro, see pm
Last message I got is from 2 days ago. Maybe you saved it instead of sending it. Or sent it to yourself if you tried replying to your own message.

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

The issue is visible even in some of the video preview stills.

switch

Post by switch »

Sweet work, bro! Glad to see the finals got the coverage they deserve.

BTW, have you seen this one?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1065073/

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

I'm just glad I got to do something. It was sad to learn I wouldn't be able to participate this year.

Haven't seen it but am intrigued.

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Interested in Snowpiercer also.

NewMutator

Re: MWC14 Finals cast

Post by NewMutator »

Many of you might be wondering why it wasn't a dualcast. Once it became possible for me to cast, that's all I really wanted to do. I couldn't bear to postpone it further by attempting a scheduling, or working through further technical setbacks. I simply wanted to waste no further time in getting the casts online for your enjoyment, with as little lag as possible between their being uploaded and the tourney's end. Congrats to this year's winners and hopefully we'll see you again soon. Cheers :)

dac

Post by dac »

you should add a dualcast. it's way better to hear somebody from either team talk about what they were thinking here instead of askin pyro about graphics stuff

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Frankly, I'm just pleased I got to do anything at all. I could explain why but it would sound like a "woe is me" sob story and the point isn't to be pitied. I consider it miraculous the finals got any coverage at all. If things had worked out any different, you bet there would have been multicasts scheduled.

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Awesome man! I'm gonna avoid watching them for now though as I'm trying to materialize some casting plans as well and I don't want to be spoiled on the details of the match :) I wasn't able to make the games so I figured it might be fun to cast them.

Definitely looking forward to your cast though and glad you got a chance to do it. Shoutcasts always make Myth more fun and interesting.

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Nice, interested to see what you're cooking up. If you need another perspective I wouldn't mind jumping in with a second opinion having watched them once already. :)

Return to “Myth World Cup 2014”