Farewell Myth

Pogue

Farewell Myth

Post by Pogue »

I've been trolling you worthless fuckholes for years. I'm not from Boston, I'm not Irish, hell I'm not even American. I check these forums hoping for something decent but yeah, this game is dead. It's played by the same 20 fags who go on, "We're the best ever!" Yeah, you're good.... Now that 20 people play the game.

Mythers are the most pathetic gamers I have ever encountered. I have an NES emulator on my computer and go on forums to check out trouble shooting tips, etc. Those people aren't even half as retarded as you fags. Literally apart from Kirk, Hadiez, Dac, Limp, East Wind, Wwo, Crun, and Paris, this whole community is the biggest bunch of cocksucking faggots I've ever encountered. Lets go through some individual testaments:

Tirri:

Yeah you were once awesome at this game, now you are handicapped with a cunt wife and an infant daughter you molest because no real woman wants anything to do with you. Time to pack it in or kill yourself.

GKG:

Wtf happened to you bro? You used to be genuinely cool. Now you're just a cocksucking idiot. I'll pray for you.

Asmo:

You finally decided to become a loud mouth cunt when everyone stopped playing. I want you to know you will always be shit at myth and life in general against anyone that's above a '5'.

WWO:

You seriously need a new hobby my hippie friend. Your wit and charm is lost on these fuckholes.

Drunken:

LOL yeah, kill yourself.

Anyway gang, it's been fun. But greener pastures are calling.

Word of advice: those of you that actually have jobs, girlfriends, lives. Get a fucking PS4.

wwo

Re: Farewell Myth

Post by wwo »

Pogue wrote:WWO:

You seriously need a new hobby my hippie friend. Your wit and charm is lost on these fuckholes.
Send me a close-up pic of your butthole. I'll show you what my new hobby is.

East Wind tmnt

Post by East Wind tmnt »

wwo wrote: Send me a close-up pic of your butthole.
prolly the gayest line ever uttered woo

enc

Post by enc »

i hope pogue dies in a fire one day

shadow

Post by shadow »

see you in hell pogman
fuckin griefer

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

I don't get a farewell message? Also where do you live ?

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

You're not from Boston? The fuck?

Yo where's my name on the kewl list you idiot

Return to “Myth World Cup 2014”