DE4 Bottom Bracket Finals Predictions Fellows vs Gents

Who will win the BB Finals?

Total votes: 0

Giant Killer General

DE4 Bottom Bracket Finals Predictions Fellows vs Gents

Post by Giant Killer General »

Fellows vs Gents, who wins next weekend in the Bottom Bracket Finals?

Unfortunately due to lackluster performance by fellows in the top bracket finals today, I have to go with Gents beating Fellows in the BB finals. I think Gents care more, want it more, and have a significant advantage in BC power as they appear poised to show up at full strength next weekend for the first time in the tournament. Asmo also appears to be going the stubborn route in excusing his weak strategies in the top bracket finals, instead of accepting the criticism and trying to improve them for next weekend. Though fellow's problems are certainly not all on asmo's shoulders, there is also simply too many holes in the Fellows roster BC-wise. though Asmo is still the better strategist compared with wwo, it won't be better enough to overcome the lack of BC power.

Though I wish it weren't so, the writing is on the wall for Fellows. Gents over Fellows 3-2.

Fellows desperately need dantski and/or chron to show up and fill in some of the holes in the BC power of the fellow's roster, there is simply just not enough depth in their roster otherwise. If both can show, maybe 3-2 Fellows over Gents, but I think the possibility of getting both is slim.

THOR

Re: DE4 Bottom Bracket Finals Predictions Fellows vs Gents

Post by THOR »

I agree!!!
ASMO SUCKS !!!

I no agrre asmo better tan wwo cap. For me WWO is better cap !!!!!!

THOR

Post by THOR »

UPDATE

LOL
WWO HAVE PARIS AND RAWR, = ASMO HAVE CHANGE !!!

shadow

Post by shadow »

Tough call.
After ULMS vs Gents, I don't believe in gents.
But Fellows ain't looking good too.

If Gents don't fuck up in gameplans, If they show up with best players, If they demote adren to smaller roles, - they prob. will win.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Demote adren to smaller roles? LOL... one fuck up on a map that no one on our team had ever played and with units with abilities i had no idea about and suddenly I'm a role player? lol fuck yourself

shadow

Post by shadow »

adrenaline wrote:Demote adren to smaller roles? LOL... one fuck up on a map that no one on our team had ever played and with units with abilities i had no idea about and suddenly I'm a role player? lol fuck yourself
lol@mad

I CAN CREATE A POLL

par73

Post by par73 »

wow already 6-0 lead gents over fellows in favoritism

we goin back 2 cali

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

I agree, taking Gents on this one. Fellows will have to come swinging the first two games to have a chance. If Gents take an early lead this one could get ugly.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

East Wind tmnt wrote:aight peace

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

7v7 woulda been interesting, ggs tho...

switch

Post by switch »

I think we can conclude that this is the most highly rigged tournament in MWC history. GKG and Asmodian are in total control and have been planning this for years. GKG has effectively secured the top TWO spots for himself, which I think is historically unprecedented. Once again everyone started the MWC season marveling at GKG's dominance of the game, only to be further awed by his complete mastery of myth politics, strategy and tactics. A resounding victory, cementing GKG's legacy. Possibly the MWC 2014 GKG-Asmodian conspiracy is the penultimate jewel in GKG's crown. I can't imagine how he could possibly top his already unapproachable triumph in 2015.

Now to dispatch with his servant and claim the Shinco trophy for himself...

But will Asmodian betray GKG for the MWC 2014 title in the end? The temptation must be great, with his fingers so close to having the MWC ring for himself... The fellowship of the bling indeed...

Kryptos

Post by Kryptos »

I voted for gents just to make it more an "upset"... :twisted:

Return to “Myth World Cup 2014”