DE3 results

par73

Re: DE3 results

Post by par73 »

How many circles are you going to run around in before you host a round of your MWC maps outside of a match or practice to endorse your tournament?

Since you said in some other thread about how MWC isn't a casual tournament, I imagine you consider your MWC Map picks to be unfit for casual, non-match myth settings.

wwo

Post by wwo »

I just want to jump in here and say that spider queens are my favorite underused unit.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Sorry Paris, I forgot for a moment that I was dealing with you, a player that doesn't have a good eye for the game. I can look at a map and understand how it's going to play out and what unit trads/splits are good. Maybe you don't have the MYTH IQ I do and need to play a map a handful of times to have an idea of what's going on, my apologies.

Sincerely,

'smo

par73

Post by par73 »

please tell me more about myth IQ and a 6-team MWC where the TO dummies to cap two teams and considers it a non-casual tournament

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

2 of the 4 remaining teams. Myth IQ is high.

Underdogs!

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Asmo dummy captained a team in the tourney he was the TO for....yep, that says it all.
Care Factor: Huge
Class: Nil
Prestige: N/A

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

just want to say the hilarity of seeing paris, honkey, and others argue about spid queens being over powered on the lichen FG map, was quite entertaining this past week. All the while, neither team traded for them in the Top Bracket finals.

remember when asmo was telling you to blame your lack of understanding of the map instead of your imaginary imbalances in the map?

Here's your sign...

par73

Post by par73 »

gkg ~we chose not to use spider queens~

Return to “Myth World Cup 2014”