Asmodian

Myth Stock Market™

Post by Asmodian »

Green = Stock Rising
Black = Stock is stable
Red = Stock Falling

Tier 1
Giant Killer General - GKG captained a 2v5 victory on the way to DE 3
East Wind - Finally came back from his sabbatical and did better than the person that goes by "he who shall not be named"
Arzenic - He is still green
Cruniac - He Heavy hitted a 2v5 victory

Tier 2
Myrk - The Pride of Canada
Samuel - Has been MIA, Has gone 0-4 vs Asmo in the past 2 days
Paris - I think this is the first time since 2008 that he has had positive ratios
Limp - He is good at making maps. He has made a map for this mwc

Tier 3
Tirri - "He who shall not be named" backstabbed his former teammates and then proceeded to rage quit in 2 games
Lizard King - he is suppose to be really good with trow, but got out trowed 3 times on his way to the bottom bracket.
Adrenaline - His stock might be rising if he ever showed to an important match in the past 3 years.
Professional Killer - He has played pretty good, but rumor has it he turned down an invite from Asmodian
Shadow - He's not very good, but he somehow is doing good.
Kryptos - Is this grim,sk8er4life or cyclops?
Chron1 - He amazingly showed up on the fellowship's roster in DE 3. Isn't that cheating?

Tier 4
Rawr - Rawr is good at retreating as he showed in his spectacular SD game 6 performance.
Wwo - He put black voodoo chicken on the fellows, which probably led to the departure of "he who shall not be named"
Ratking - He created the disloyalty movement in this MWC
August - He gets mad if you tell him where to go, luckily he has found a home with a team that plays like chickens with their heads cut off.
Slate - good ratios, no wins
Captain - Member of Cadre, therefore his stock can not be rising.
Ska - Ska has shown to every match and proceeded to lose to technology every time :( I believe in you Ska. Never give up, never surrender!

Tier 5
Funk - former prodigy of asmo from a draft tournament very long ago gone astray and his growth has come to a hold with the gentlemen
Argos - He once told me to boot a player from my own roster. He seems to be doing ok.
Homer - oh how the mighty have fallen. He did manage to be the only player on ULMS to do decent vs the bros though
Cremisi - His MS paint has been very disappointing this MWC
Honkey - Thanks to Ska we have found out that he is a goose
Killerking - Is very good at scheduling times when he can't show
Khan - My favorite english speaking Brazilian
FatherXmas - The Christmas spirit warms my soul every time I see him
Toxyn
 - Reliable teammate who continues to do well as a role player. Also one of the few thousand people that actually support the the Tampa Bay Rays.
Xel - He is actually showing for matches? WTF
PunkUser - OM is the only player who can defeat you without even being in the game
Flatline - He was trending up, but then he got d0nged to the bottom bracket by ULMS

Enculator - This guy rages more than Thor now days. Are we sure this isn't Thor?

Rabican - Once known to be a legend of the captain seat, now captaining his team to legendary loses where his team only manage to kill 1 unit on KOTH

Zak
 - TMNS defeat has paralyzed his soul and he has yet to participate. He is a better map maker than toercutter and currently helping make maps therefor his stock is rising.

Tier 6
Arsenal - His stock would be rising if he created that betting pool thing this year
Ponder - I can't remember if he is a member of deer or gru, but I hear he is good at Mazz
Thor - His heart is still broken from the 0-7 pounding that he received in TWS
Shotgun - People thought this was me. Haha I'm not this bad am I?
Empy
 - glass half full or glass half Empty? See what I did there?
Sei Lah - I think he is partying on some beach during the World Cup

iaindf - Actually a pretty good player. Who would have known that a TFS player is better than 50% of the current myth community
vigor - I thought every finish player was suppose to be a member of NP

heyholetsgo - He is decent, he has now disappeared.
Codex - He use to be so enthusiastic about myth, but now I think he plays a bunch of bad games on steam
Scratch - tier 6 in play, tier 1 in heart
Edulus - PK never mentions anything about project Edulus anymore, there is a reason for this.
vidhiro - according to FX he was once a promising Japanese prospect. The reality is he turned out to be Kwame Brown.
tangoes - Plays a lot of myth at all times other than when his team has an actual MWC match.
Sasper - He continues to lead all players associated with deer in ratios. I'm not sure if he is good yet though.
SamTheButcher - He out performed drunken vs the bros. Drunken was once considered a low 3 baller.
Switch - I like this guy usually. I'm not sure if he has played in MWC
General Pepper - He is the green myther of tier 6
Drunken ~Deer~ - He created a thread about stats and then went on to have historically bad stats in a match vs the bros.

grim

Re: Myth Stock Market™

Post by grim »

Asmodian wrote: Kryptos - Is this grim,sk8er4life or cyclops?

Chohan

Post by Chohan »

grim wrote:
Asmodian wrote: Kryptos - Is this grim,sk8er4life or cyclops?

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Asmodian wrote: Shotgun - People thought this was me. Haha I'm not this bad am I?

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

adrenaline wrote:
Asmodian wrote: Shotgun - People thought this was me. Haha I'm not this bad am I?
Didn't you admit in another thread that you were Shotgun lol...

Return to “Myth World Cup 2014”