DE 2 (bottom Bracket) - Underdogs vs Teabaggers Scheduling

Asmodian

DE 2 (bottom Bracket) - Underdogs vs Teabaggers Scheduling

Post by Asmodian »

The fallback is set for July 5th @ 10 Am EST. Use this thread to reschedule if necessary.

adrenaline

Re: DE 2 (bottom Bracket) - Underdogs vs Gentlemen Schedulin

Post by adrenaline »

Just sayin...this wil be the 3rd time we've played...

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

I think Asmo may have confused the post titles...
http://challonge.com/2014mwc says Gentlemen vs Teabaggers which would make a bit more sense.

Father Xmas

Re: DE 2 (bottom Bracket) - Underdogs vs Teabaggers Scheduli

Post by Father Xmas »

can you guys play 2 hours earlier than fallback ?

Shotgun

Post by Shotgun »

fallback works for us for sure, but I'll ask about 2 hours earlier. Plan on fallback until we give you a response though.

Father Xmas

Post by Father Xmas »

ok thx, well fallback should be ok for most us anyway.

par73

Post by par73 »

punkUser wrote:I think Asmo may have confused the post titles...
http://challonge.com/2014mwc says Gentlemen vs Teabaggers which would make a bit more sense.

yeah not only would that work out the fact that two matches are supposed to be played in the bottom bracket per week, but the teams would also be appropriately playing each other according to the official mwc bracket asmo had put together.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Asmodian wrote:clarify what? is it that hard to figure out? This week was originally going to be a BYE for everyone, but it was changed so that only the bottom bracket teams play this week. The Top bracket teams aren't playing due to 4th of july weekend, so it makes it so the bottom bracket teams only have to play 1 game this week and 1 the next instead of doubling up.
It's not that hard to figure out. You are playing who I assigned you to play this weekend. Get your matches rescheduled if needed.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

I'm not going according to that, you can ignore it. As i already explained in another thread I did not realize that the site where I made the bracket had so many limitations until teams started getting sent to the bottom bracket.

The intention was for me to give the team that did the best in QR the easiest bracket, so it would be Underdogs vs Gentlemen, but since ULMS and Gentlemen were both disappointed with playing the same team for a 3rd time I shuffled things up and put the 2 teams that wanted a new opponent vs each other. Hopefully that clears up any confusion at all about the match ups and why there are set up the way they are.

Shotgun

Post by Shotgun »

I haven't received enough responses to accept changing the game time so we will be there at fallback, sorry.

Return to “Myth World Cup 2014”