asmo cheats in his own tournament, gets swept twice

par73

asmo cheats in his own tournament, gets swept twice

Post by par73 »

sadly it was mwc
MWC2014 Rules wrote:And of course dummying is still illegal outside the substitute system.
http://www.mwc2014.net/rules

don't forget to erase this mwc from the history books folks. team captain of the underdogs, shotgun, is actually team captain of the fellows, asmodian.
the TO signs up one team, then subsequently signs up another team under a false name and jump starts the tournament with 6 teams.

so now that the TO has violated one of his own rules, we can offically throw out the idea that this is anything more than Asmo's scheduled mything get togethers, because he's obviously not going to penalize himself in his own tournament due to the enormous size of his myth ego, myth care, and lack of m2sbr

bravo Asmo, you've offically tarnished this mwc and your TO status forever.
how does it feel to be the next poor excuse for a person as a myth player since Liger hosted MWC to specifically prevent GKG from hosting MWC?

one thing i never did was dummy in my own tournaments ! laughing all the way to the bank about this shotgun underdogs buisness. I'm going to have to pull this stunt in the future, I can't believe you've beaten me to it. clearly you were never serious when actually attempting to

it's nice to know my team is 12-3 against your capping so far in MWC :lol:

Also, i found you bro
http://www.therealbigsmo.com/
^ you've outdone yourself with that one

par73

Re: asmo cheats in his own tournament, gets swept twice

Post by par73 »

Yo asmo fello, since you cheated let my team cheat too.
(This way, half the teams in this mwc can be called cheaters.)
I have one more roster addition to make, make it happen fello.

add noblesteed
add Nessie

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

The rules are just there so that there is some order to the tournament and not everyone can do anything they want; at the end of the day I make the call of what is allowed or not.

You cad add Ghengis Khan, I'm all for having more players in the tournament. You can not add Nessie, which is probably just Homer on a dummy account. If it's not homer you can have that player get on his real name and if he isn't on another team in the tournament then he can play. You guys are already showing with 7+ every week though so you are just hurting your own players on the roster who have been showing.

par73

Post by par73 »

Please keep the general managing and captaining opinions to yourself. Thanks.

Sorry to say, but my team has a lot of players under similar conditions of "our girlfriends are pissed off and about to casterate us for playing 5 games of myth every weekend." We might run out of luck with the 7+ situation sooner rather than later, because losing/negativly impacting a relationship isn't really worth this shit charade. The chance we'll catch Harry online that day, is slim to none, but you never know. Totally appreciate his add then.

Nessie is a legitimate player who won MWC in 2008 under the alias Nessie.
He's the team mascot, total legitimate add.
I don't think he'll play any games, similar to Ghengis. If you don't let us add Nessie, Add SpartainKen15. Thanks.
If Nessie and SpartainKen15 aren't legitimate enough to be added, then add Enigman. Thanks.
Oh and if Enigman's not legitimate enough, then please add Renwood to our roster. Thanks.

grim

Post by grim »

par73 wrote: how does it feel to be the next poor excuse for a person as a myth player since Liger hosted MWC to specifically prevent GKG from hosting MWC?
You mean Aki.

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

paris claiming to have never dummied in his own tournaments, priceless.

let paris get the temper tantrum out before he gets eliminated.

par73

Post by par73 »

ok fact check boy

go find a tournament I hosted where I dummied

doooo it

;)

like i said, honestly surprised asmo beat me to this one. what asmo has done gives me a great idea for a tournament in the future though, not necessarily the dummying per se.
grim wrote:
par73 wrote: how does it feel to be the next poor excuse for a person as a myth player since Liger hosted MWC to specifically prevent GKG from hosting MWC?
You mean Aki.
i'm pretty sure gkg attempted to host mwc at some point and he either gave up or it was boycotted, and im pretty sure liger threw two separate fits for these two players in regards to them hosting a "mwc" (dat liger tho)

Giant Killer General

uhm, you've admitted to as much in the past. just because now all of a sudden you want to pretend you are some pillar of integrity and the self-appointed anti-dummy police, doesn't make it so. you may still be gullible like a 12 year old, the rest of us have a little more years in us to know better.

no further "fact checking" required.

get ready for dat elimination boy.

par73

Post by par73 »

never 'admitted' to 'dummying' in my own tournament, because it never happened. that's something prided on about every tournament i've hosted.

my teams supposed to be eliminated, remember?
been ready since i joined this 3 team tournament on the presumption of having the most underdog squad

go check your facts boy

par73

Post by par73 »

been "anti-dummying police" since 2006 when i called out nineball as cannibal ox and grim simply nodded because he had already known for a few years

quite a hilarious label

i guess that makes you "that guy on myth who 'retired' twice and came back"

lets not forget you left 'retirement' the second time because rawr was talking shit to your lackey boy asmo

in the words of the cho
hillus

Giant Killer General

yea let me go hit up the NSA to get right on fact checking that.

ok so the rampant dummier and liar has all of a sudden drawn the line of morality at not dummying or lying in his OWN tournaments. even a thief has standards, right?

paris is right, i'm sure plenty of people will take him good for his word in this regard. he has a prideful reputation to uphold after all.

oh but now the desperation is starting to show as he waves his arms around attempting to cling to anything he can grab.

par73

Post by par73 »

i don't really get the desperation part. please tell me more ;)
Or lets just stick to the facts here.

asmo dummied in his own tournament
like he said in the tournament, what he allows, goes

i would have just played on my own account if i had really wanted to play in some designated match in my own tournament, therefore i never had to dummy.

asmo actually went out of the way to create two teams so he could play twice the matches. not a bad idea really.
i did something similar, but never made an account on the hive and never played for them and instead helped build their anonymous roster as TO in one of the first two TWS tournaments. would have been fun to play in those hive games. ultimately, i passed that up though.

other facts in this here thread :
gkg was trolled out of his second retirement by WTC in TWS 2014. how this happened, no one really knows. he wrote two lengthy posts about how he was done with myth and he's back again folks. we're all glad to have you back bud :lol: cheer up. word on the street is there are donations being collected to benefit your mental health. you're lucky to have a community like this gkg ;)

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

I dummied because I really wanted to play that 2nd mwc match, the temptation was just too strong. Paris is denser than a rock.

Giant Killer General

this must be the first time in mwc history that the team that won via 5-0 sweep still whines about the losing team cheating.

some epic whining right there.

going to make watching the elimination all the more sweeter to see later on. rawr and paris seem to dig themselves these holes every tournament against players much better than them that have the capability of removing them from the tournament at will.

going to be a repeat of the tws 14 finals. gents going to need a 3 hour post-match meeting to cry about it together afterward.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Giant Killer General wrote: paris is right, i'm sure plenty of people will take him good for his word in this regard. he has a prideful reputation to uphold after all.

oh but now the desperation is starting to show as he waves his arms around attempting to cling to anything he can grab.
Asmodian wrote:I dummied because I really wanted to play that 2nd mwc match, the temptation was just too strong. Paris is denser than a rock.
par73 wrote:i don't really get the desperation part. please tell me more ;)
Or lets just stick to the facts here.

asmo dummied in his own tournament
like he said in the tournament, what he allows, goes

i would have just played on my own account if i had really wanted to play in some designated match in my own tournament, therefore i never had to dummy.

asmo actually went out of the way to create two teams so he could play twice the matches. not a bad idea really.
i did something similar, but never made an account on the hive and never played for them and instead helped build their anonymous roster as TO in one of the first two TWS tournaments. would have been fun to play in those hive games. ultimately, i passed that up though.

other facts in this here thread :
gkg was trolled out of his second retirement by WTC in TWS 2014. how this happened, no one really knows. he wrote two lengthy posts about how he was done with myth and he's back again folks. we're all glad to have you back bud :lol: cheer up. word on the street is there are donations being collected to benefit your mental health. you're lucky to have a community like this gkg ;)

par73

Post by par73 »

not whining just totally calling out the facts that the rules in this tournament are pretty much non existent. get over it LOL
why you so butthurt what i said was true LOL

this is the first time a TO has dummied in their own MWC. pretty pathetic to bother doing this in 2014, but hey what can you expect from a MWC organized with 6 teams and less than 60 players.

If we were all allowed to put together two teams from the get go, things would be much more interesting.
It's kinda upsetting asmo reserved this right for himself and did not share :)

asmo has the 3rd most games played on the server in the past 2 months, suddenly sarcastically remarking about his desire to play in a 2nd mwc match as the reasoning behind his cheating and breaking his own rules doesn't seem so far from the truth.

also LOL @ asmo buying sarcasm about wanting to get romped an extra time every weekend instead of actually addressing the situation where he cheated in his own tournament. bravo big smo, beautiful really

Giant Killer General

the most unethical TO in the history of myth, giving asmo some lessons in TO ethics. you tell him paris!

but hey, at least Asmo hasn't reach the point yet where the myth community had to actively organize to prevent him from TO'ing because he was such a detriment to the community. Actually I think that is kind of the whole reason he is TO'ing this year to begin with. who was that horrible mwc TO from last year that Asmo had to save us all from this year? I can't quite remember...

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

The reasoning for making a team with the shotgun account is simple; I saw that several players have been left out of recent tournaments that wanted to play, but were not invited to a team. I made this team to give those players an opportunity to play with someone who was capable of organizing things for them.

I really don't have anything else I feel I need to say about this.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Giant Killer General wrote: but hey, at least Asmo hasn't reach the point yet where the myth community had to actively organize to prevent him from TO'ing because he was such a detriment to the community. Actually I think that is kind of the whole reason he is TO'ing this year to begin with. who was that horrible mwc TO from last year that Asmo had to save us all from this year? I can't quite remember...
Asmodian wrote: I really don't have anything else I feel I need to say about this.

par73

Post by par73 »

yea mwc 2013 was terrible, I mean the TO even let the lower tier teams merge with each other for the later rounds.

so detrimental,

i think the only real compliant I ever heard was about limp's map picks (every map pick) and how the sub system sucks and devalues true competition between rosters in a mwc.

this group must have been very active and organized fielding members such as GKG and Asmo, i'm sure the myth community begged them to organize such a group. the funny part is, I had no intentions to host MWC this year after putting forth the effort last year and having my summer schedule completely changed from last year.
the fact that this group was even organized just goes to show, some people are frightened with delusions over the stupidest of things. If I wanted to host a myth tournament this summer I would be and there's nothing you could do or have done to stop me, Sorry, Not Sorry.

so to hear "Asmo is here TOing MWC specifically to prevent Paris from TOing MWC" is pretty funny when Asmo cheats against his own written rules in said tournament he's supposed to be "protecting", especially when there is nothing to protect it from (apparently, except from himself).

i'm glad to hear asmo has come clean in this thread. this is something asmo should have just established from the beginning and had protected said actions in the MWC book of rules, instead of breaking his own rules and hiding behind a dummy account who somehow knew all of the MWC rules from top to bottom (except, apparently, the dummying one). hypocrisy at it's finest

what a great big ol' contradictory mess,
again bravo, encore ! :lol:

Giant Killer General

newsflash: nobody gives a fuck what asmo did except you, and maybe rawr.

well sorry, but actually the community can prevent you from hosting mwc. you weren't hosting it this year even if you did want to. you can host any offshoot tournaments you want and people are free to participate in that or not, but MWC belongs to the community, and only exists with the blessing and support of the community, it doesn't belong to any single TO. it was actually pretty funny when I was told that wwo, dantski and asmo said they were going to organize mwc this year. my immediate reaction was "oh thank god then paris can't do it". and their reply was something like "yea that's exactly why we are doing it". LOL.

par73

Post by par73 »

newsflash: nobody gives a fuck who hosts mwc except you, and maybe asmo

when did i state that mwc 'belong to any one TO' or belong to any TO? did the myth community actively organize people to host mwc, or did asmo actively organize people to host mwc? seems like the latter. again, I can host whatever I want for the community, they can choose to play in it or not. other players can host whatever they want for the community, and other players can choose to play in whatever they want.

all you've done is embarrass yourself to get in the last word of defense on the fact that asmo cheated and dummied in his own tournament and it was an MWC.

I don't even get why you continue to reply to me.

you continue to act like i even give a shit that asmo actually did this. i hope it is in fact, just an act. :roll:

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Giant Killer General wrote:ASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMOASMO

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Giant Killer General wrote:the most unethical TO in the history of myth, giving asmo some lessons in TO ethics. you tell him paris!

but hey, at least Asmo hasn't reach the point yet where the myth community had to actively organize to prevent him from TO'ing because he was such a detriment to the community. Actually I think that is kind of the whole reason he is TO'ing this year to begin with. who was that horrible mwc TO from last year that Asmo had to save us all from this year? I can't quite remember...
Actually Grim was the TO until a concentrated small group of cowardly whining idiots such as yourself cried about the format until he finally gave myth the finger and left someone to pick up the pieces, which ended up being par. You should be thanking him for saving one of the only meaningful things in your otherwise pointless and vapid life.

Srsly, If anyone has been a detriment to the community it's ligerish derelicts like yourself.

I find the dummying funny and pretty embarrassing since it just proves the players are carrying the cap, not vice versa.

Giant Killer General

I just want to thank asmo for all his hard work and being such a generous TO trying to organize another team of otherwise new players who just wanted to play in mwc. such a noble deed for him to give up his time in doing that.

kilg so mad, really needs that rule that forces people to team with him since nobody wants to willingly.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Giant Killer General wrote: such a noble deed for him to give up his time in doing that.
You mean he took time out of blowing you and playing myth to play more myth? Sign him up for the Salvation Army.

dac

Post by dac »

Pogue wrote:
Giant Killer General wrote: such a noble deed for him to give up his time in doing that.
You mean he took time out of blowing you and playing myth to play more myth? Sign him up for the Salvation Army.
pogue. stop posting without a meme attached. the fuck are you trying to do here?!

par73

Post by par73 »

Giant Killer General wrote:I just want to thank asmo for all his hard work and being such a generous TO trying to organize another team of otherwise new players who just wanted to play in mwc.
you should thank limp and cruniac too, they're valued contributors to the underdog core. they've collectively shown up every week ! I now see how you favor asmo over all others!

cruniac also seems to be a better captain than the shotgun himself, as he has captained this amazing dummy team to their only victory so far in their first 20 games of the tournament.

crun should get twice the thanks, who knew this cat could captain? you'd have thought limp would have brought this single victory to the underdog's record, evolving from -1 into 1-

WILL CRUN EXTEND THE UNDERDOG'S tournament potential from 25 games to 30?

if fellows somehow loses to gents this weekend, will asmo be playing for the `dogs or the `lows?

only time will tell.

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Coming from gkg: the same tool that couldnt even find a mwc team 2010 as his liger status was arguably at its highest level after being kicked off of/barred from bia and nc. Lulz ;(

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Lizard King wrote:Coming from gkg: the same tool that couldnt even find a mwc team 2010 as his liger status was arguably at its highest level after being kicked off of/barred from bia and nc. Lulz ;(
Remember how he started his one man team, then when he got his ass handed to him he would post in the forums, "I wasn't impressed with that team at all." Classic GKG.
dac wrote:
Pogue wrote:
pogue. stop posting without a meme attached. the fuck are you trying to do here?!
Calm down ya old goof.

Giant Killer General

Lizard King wrote:Coming from gkg: the same tool that couldnt even find a mwc team 2010 as his liger status was arguably at its highest level after being kicked off of/barred from bia and nc. Lulz ;(
ouch, had to go back 4 years before you could think of anything to make up, reaks of pretty bad desperation. have fun teaming with the same core of unwanted players year after year. WTC power. don't get mad that the rest of us don't want to team with you.

lulz indeed.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

GKG and Asmo: A Love Story Made In America

Just so the 25+ year old virgin gets the sexual references:

BJ (blowjob, fellatio): the art of performing oral sex on a man.
Bear: A large, hairy man in gay culture who projects an image of rugged masculinity.

limp

Post by limp »

super faggy on all sides

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

"The rest" being GKG and Asmo, a prestigious lot.

It only took the death of myth for GKG to become a tolerable addition to any team. "reaks" pretty badly indeed.

par73

Post by par73 »

i heard shaister and samuel were going to play in mwc2014, but then they heard who they were teaming with :roll:

this thread has served wonderful purpose coming into full fruition as a myth world cup 2014 official tournament article.

I'd like to thank all of those who participated and were involved in it's success.

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Excellent article/troll par, looks like Tirri was so satisfied and entertained by this read he decided to join Gents.

Zak

Post by Zak »

This dummying fiasco has resulted in the early elimination of a NON-dummying team. I seek immediate rectification, please remove underdogs from the tournament and un-eliminate the teagaggers, thank you.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

You didn't show for your team one time you have no room to speak. I was the only dual account on the underdogs; if anyone from teabaggers wants to play 1 more week you can join the Underdogs. I'm sure ULMS or Gentlemen would enjoy a more competitive match anyways.

Zak

Post by Zak »

Asmodian wrote:You didn't show for your team one time you have no room to speak. I was the only dual account on the underdogs; if anyone from teabaggers wants to play 1 more week you can join the Underdogs. I'm sure ULMS or Gentlemen would enjoy a more competitive match anyways.
Deal.

Return to “Myth World Cup 2014”