Can you out predict Asmo?

General MWC related discussion stuff.
Myrk

Re: Can you out predict Asmo?

Post by Myrk »

Agents 4-1 WTC Agents have better players although they've had some shit-the-bed moments that could cost them a game or 2.

TMNT ?-? TMNS TMNT beat these guys in the pre-season match in a not terribly close fashion but TMNT has had shitty performances these last couple weeks. I suppose it's anyone's game.

Tcox 1-4 ZOMG I'm hearing Tcox has been inactive, shouldn't be terribly close if that's the case.

Deer 3-2 ULMS Just gonna be a test of which team has the worse strategies and micro, I'll give the edge to ULMS for the overall worse play.
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

Honkey wrote:Then again GKG got triple land wighted... so why dont we go there too.
Yes, clearly me getting 27 warriors in a garbage rabble desert game and getting triple land wighted is good comparison to you getting 20 stampede units wighted in a tournament match.

It is interesting how many of my old former teammates are turning on me for seemingly no real reason. Was there some kind of expectation to reform a team with them again this year? Who knows.

Ah, but now all of a sudden winning was the only fun part apparently on my teams, so as to suggest that it wasn't really fun at all. So I guess had we won the match vs Agents they would have had just as much fun, and still talked a bunch of shit. It had nothing to do with them winning, right? Right...

It is also interesting that people still have not learned the grand lesson that you really should not talk shit to me in mwc. People should know me well enough by now to know how much I LOOOOVVEEE making people eat their own words. I get off on it. It is probably 70% of the reason why I continue to play this game. If people would only keep their mouth shut then I would keep my mouth shut too, and probably not care half as much about winning. But alas, that never happens.

I keep telling people the best way to beat me is to just shut their mouths, and if you are going to say anything then wait until you have actually eliminated me. Notable examples of people making this retarded mistake are: Limp only starting to talk shit after being up 2-0 in the mwc12 bottom bracket finals, and then losing the last 3 games. Or Tirri only starting to talk shit after his team 5-0'd SP in the top bracket finals, only to get stomped by us in the grand finals.

But apparently the thrill of beating me in a non-elimination match is so great that no one can contain themselves over it. So keep it up, I am just soaking it all up. We all know how well the shit-talking has worked in the past couple years for people.

Oh, and it is also interesting the judgments people have made about my team already...oh god are they in for a surprise later.

Honkey also has a bad habit of trying to bring people's real lives into the shit talking on an internet gaming forum, something I have always been adamantly against. As far as I am concerned it just shows your weakness, and quite frankly it is horribly ironic yet hilarious when your own life has been in shambles by your own admission.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Honkey wrote:Hmm..... All i gotta say about bullz (and I think rat can relate) is that was in the height of a summer where i was consuming booze and cocaine every single day and wouldn't sleep for days on end. Not exactly prime Mything condition. I realize mormons focus on fucking 8 ugly inbred wives... but you may understand asmo that substance abuse can have a massive effect on you. I didn't "rage" quit.... I psychotically quit myth among many other things in my life that I fucked up. But lets keep going:

What about TBC.. or the team before tbc... or the team that came before that. Also... Crem deserves credit in the wighting fiasco. Then again GKG got triple land wighted... so why dont we go there too.

and dac.... no. All I said was there were a bunch of players on that squad that never had to play in any pressure games and it is showing in losing close games. You do not fall in to that category dac because you dont give a fuck.

Dont spin this in to me starting an argument. If there should be any uproar it should be about asmo talking down to other teams when his team has gotten beaten both weeks. Once again... Qr doesnt mean shit. Once again... more mwc finals, more semi finals, more meaningful tournament placings for me than Ratking, Asmo, Dac combined. that nmy friends is a FACT. Notice how I didnt even cite my General manager of the year ring... because I still have more credentials and tournament success to stand on excluding it.

And despite GKGS success as a player an captain. I am pretty sure you guys are finding out how fun it is to play with him, as paris said "the only fun is in the win" and you have yet to win. How did your little team meeting go afterward? I know the lobby was quite entertaining to say the least. Lotsa tildes.

And if we really wanna go the 1 v 1 route.... Myrk has been dodging my 1 v 1 challenge for 3 years.

So to once again sum it up"

Honkey more tournament success than Asmo + Ratking combined

Honkeys team 2-0 Ratking and Asmos team 0-2

Honkey 2 mwc finals, 3 semi finals, one asteriks ring, High placing finishes in tournaments that consisted of 100+ yeams. . Ratking and asmo 0 finals, 0 semi finals, 0 asterik rings. 0 meaningful matches.

Honkey created bulls arguably best myth team ever assembled.... ratking and asmo created r3 and forgettable rabble teams that lost a game before semis to legitimate teams.

Ps: Asmo and Dac are probably still chasing my 11% with their 30% and not catching me on that captures game. Gj, made it a pretty easy win for us. I was laughing at you as you cost your team a game. ZERO awareness.
and you claim that you "don't care". It must be unfortunate to care so much as you have shown with this post, yet suck to the same extent that you care.
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

During NML GKG was freaking out about playing poorly and didn't want to show up to matches, let alone take important units. Most of this was being discussed on our private forums at the time, mainly between me and him. So I had seeker "hack" into our private forums so he would post all of that crap onto the NML forums, knowing that paris etc would tear into him and motivate him to play. It worked! Shai thought it wouldn't, boo shai.

Edit: Found the thread: http://absolut87.forumchitchat.com/post ... 9?trail=20

Sorry, continue.
Giant Killer General

while I think cu was trying to support my point of "don't talk shit to gkg if you want to beat him" that is actually a kind of horrible example. I didn't show up to the finals of that tournament even though I could have, that's how little I cared about it.
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

Yeah, but it was vs father xmas, and you took trow without whining after that post.

Another thing:

11:49:59 PM) cuthecow: i'm going to reveal that you were the leaker in MWC 2011
(11:50:06 PM) cuthecow: LOL
(11:50:11 PM) cuthecow: THAT YOU HATED HIM ALL ALONG
(11:50:14 PM) a a: youre gonna get me kicked out of his 1v1 tourney lol
Giant Killer General

uhh sorry cu, your attempts to be relevant through revelations of your "leaks" from years ago is pretty weak.

You are 2 years too late on that one. we all knew ghengis was the leaker in mwc11 like right after it happened. it was pretty obvious, and he eventually admitted to it anyway, saying it was a "mistake" or something. i didn't care, no one really did. we finished that tourney just fine, and teamed again the next year just fine.

you clearly underestimate how little i care about your leaks and how i will do anything to remove team drama to keep a team together.

also I am not sure why ghengis would think I would kick him out of the 1v1 tourney over that, he apparently doesn't know me very well either.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Cutard wrote:Yeah, but it was vs father xmas, and you took trow without whining after that post.

Another thing:

11:49:59 PM) cuthecow: i'm going to reveal that you were the leaker in MWC 2011
(11:50:06 PM) cuthecow: LOL
(11:50:11 PM) cuthecow: THAT YOU HATED HIM ALL ALONG
(11:50:14 PM) a a: youre gonna get me kicked out of his 1v1 tourney lol
I didn't really want to get involved in this side argument, but I couldn't pass up commenting on this. Mythers making fun of someone outside of myth on aim (I think). Oh the irony of attempting to make fun of someone in such a way...
Giant Killer General

yea but its not even aim, they literally hang out with each other all day every day in their own private chat room server. yea...
dac

Post by dac »

i make fun of gkg on aim quite often.

most often is making fun of myth drama in general.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

dac wrote:i make fun of gkg on aim quite often.

most often is making fun of myth drama in general.
statement above applies to you as well then Dac, LOL.
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

Giant Killer General wrote:uhh sorry cu, your attempts to be relevant through revelations of your "leaks" from years ago is pretty weak.

You are 2 years too late on that one. we all knew ghengis was the leaker in mwc11 like right after it happened. it was pretty obvious, and he eventually admitted to it anyway, saying it was a "mistake" or something. i didn't care, no one really did. we finished that tourney just fine, and teamed again the next year just fine.

you clearly underestimate how little i care about your leaks and how i will do anything to remove team drama to keep a team together.
The amusing part of all of this is that it wasn't a "mistake." and you were denying all through mwc11 that anyone on your team would have the audacity to leak your ridiculous posts to outsiders throughout the tournament.

Also, from what I was told you stopped using your private forum and began just e-mailing each other.

Y'see, I don't think anyone really cares how good or not you are at myth, it's you personally they are mocking and trash talking because they know it upsets you, and it's hilarious to watch you freak out.
Giant Killer General

yea well like i said, none of us were ever naive enough to believe ghengis made a "mistake", I only said that that was the way he admitted to it. and yes, like I already said, again, I will say or do anything to remove team drama. no one here has ever hurt me through trolling, shittalking, leaks, or whatever else you can do to another person over the internet. I don't care about any of that, i only care about removing team drama. despite popular belief, i do not care about my own self-interest at all, if I did then I would care about such things. But fortunately enough I don't care about such things, and I only care about the team. a little team concept I learned through military experience. amusing indeed isn't it

as far as the other thing, well I guess you were told wrong then.
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

Removing team drama is your highest priority is it? Is that why you were tearing into adrenaline on the eve of the MWC09 finals for no reason at all, among other things? Must have been a 2011 revelation.

Reread your earlier rant about shit talking, how can anyone take themselves this seriously?

Oh another contradiction, you have brought up people's personal lives before as an attack line.
Giant Killer General

i wasn't the captain in 2009, so that explains that. and yea when i was younger i certainly have caused some team drama in my day. but since 2011 when i was in charge of teams, nuh-uh.

is that all you got or are you done now. any other leaks you want to mention before you leave?
Giant Killer General

I am sure everyone has brought up someone's personal lives in a flame over the internet, especially when younger and more immature.
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

Great, I'm glad you fessed up to being a hypocrite twice, it takes a man to do that. I mean that seriously, not trolling!
Giant Killer General

yes clearly if a former alcoholic were to become sober for years, he is a hypocrite for life every time he then tries to say alcohol is bad.
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

Except that in this very thread today you pointed out that it was the military which is what taught you to not stir up team drama, which was obviously pre-2009, and you said you have "always been adamantly against" bringing up people's personal shit.
Giant Killer General

I clearly said bringing up people's personal lives into shittalking, not just in general. you are the only one in this whole community that has always been too scared to share anything about your personal life. for the rest of us that have been gaming with each other for years, we socialize like normal people and do talk about our personal lives on occasion in normal conversation.

god you are a fucking boring troll.

i'm going to bed now, you are way too boring. please do keep trying in desperation to catch a whiff of my nuts.
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

Oh so it's cool only if it's in general or a flame, but not shit talking, gotcha. Let us also remember avoiding team drama is only valid if you are the captain. Also, dropping excuses such as not caring are only valid if you lose a draft tournament, but not MWC. Finally, you must follow the rules of a tournament, until they don't suit you. So many exceptions, I need a handbook!

You've replied to me personally more than pretty much most people here, so I must be very captivating.
killerking

Post by killerking »

This shit is hilarious.
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

killerking wrote:This shit is hilarious.
its actually quite sad. It was a good thread by Asmo and GKG ruined it with his fucking ego with 2 pages of utter bullshit and pretentious nonsense nobody gives two fucks about.

Oh by the way Small Dead Privates which is your nickname now GKG, why dont you play some Rome Total war 2 when it comes out? Or maybe some other game where the multi-play community is large
enough like Starcraft 2 or even games I dislike such as Cod/L.o.L to make your victories here so insignificant for a 10+ year old game. Your victories here are credited by a mere shadow of a community who are the people you show so much disdain towards instead of respecting your opponent for continuing the community to live on.

Pathetic is all I have to say.
Giant Killer General

well let's just recap:

1) cu is super excited that he is about to unload a massive 2-years-in-the-making troll bomb by revealing that ghengis was the leaker in mwc11. In true NC fashion, he posts kdx chat logs of ghengis and him snickering in the background. chat logs which nobody cares about, thinks is funny, or cool, except themselves. It is like a group of awkward kids that will only talk shit when they have numbers, so they can laugh at each other's jokes to help compensate how bad they are.
2) everyone already knew ghengis was the leaker in mwc11 like right after it happened, nobody cared then, still nobody cares now, cu's soul is crushed
3) cu desperately tries to cling to trolling to save face

the end.

and just lol drunken..
par73

Post by par73 »

Cutard wrote:
Also, from what I was told you stopped using your private forum and began just e-mailing each other.
No actually GKG jumped on the suggestion that we use a team forum somewhere else, randomly lost somewhere on the internet. I think we used another one for 2012.
Also would like to note the coincidence that GKG didn't sign his team forum up on the gjol but used the gateofstorms server instead and then everyone else's team forum transferred over after the data exchange. He probably takes his time to probe everyone's team forums with help from PunkUser. Why else would PunkUser mysteriously disappear from TMNT roster?
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Cutard wrote:Removing team drama is your highest priority is it? Is that why you were tearing into adrenaline on the eve of the MWC09 finals for no reason at all.
I do not remember this, but it seems likely.
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Giant Killer General wrote:well let's just recap:

1) cu is super excited that he is about to unload a massive 2-years-in-the-making troll bomb in revealing that ghengis was the leaker in mwc11. In true NC fashion, he posts kdx chat logs of him and ghengis snickering in the background that nobody cares about, thinks is funny, or cool, except themselves. It is like that really awkward kid that laughs at his own jokes.
2) everyone already knew ghengis was the leaker in mwc11, cu's soul is crushed

the end.

and just lol drunken..
Maybe you, ghengis and CU get some sort of private forum room to talk about bullshit nobody else cares about. We can name the Thread. Small Dead Privates Ego corner.
we can even sticky all your favorite haters post to increase the hot topics. You can then label in the F.A.Q open for caring response at 9-5 business hours. That way I can at least enjoy interesting threads without
seeing your fucking useless irrelevant posts for other topics.
Giant Killer General

I don't remember it either adren. it must have been super bad if neither of us remember it. blacked out and repressed it in our memory it was so traumatizing.

drunken ~i showed up to the myth scene in 2010, any discussion about myth events before 2010 are irrelevant bullshit that nobody cares about
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Giant Killer General wrote:I don't remember it either adren. it must have been super bad if neither of us remember it. blacked out and repressed it in our memory it was so traumatizing.

drunken ~i showed up to the myth scene in 2010, any discussion about myth events before 2010 are irrelevant bullshit that nobody cares about
GKG ~ I can hijack any thread I want, talk about shit irrelevant that only about 5 players would care about and think that I am top stuff"

Congrats you sir win the Internets.
Giant Killer General

actually if 5 players care about a post I think that is a pretty high number of people by myth community standards. want to try that one again?
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Jesus Christ... someone hire Drunken an editor before he destroys the English language.
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Giant Killer General wrote:actually if 5 players care about a post I think that is a pretty high number of people by myth community standards. want to try that one again?

so does that mean my whole team of deer, even the ones not participating in this tourney that I still keep in touch with make me a revered myth person/idol? Your an idiot, Ill ask you the same question to try that one again as well.
Giant Killer General

no one here is talking about revered myth person / idol except you.

i was talking about relevant postings. since so many people are replying, it must be pretty relevant.

thanks for showing your true sentiment deep down for me though. appreciate it.
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Giant Killer General wrote:no one here is talking about revered myth person / idol except you.

i was talking about relevant postings. since so many people are replying, it must be pretty relevant.

thanks for showing your true sentiment deep down for me though. appreciate it.
No thank you, you really show me you care way too much to reply to a player who is apparently too low on a team to even make a prediction about.
Giant Killer General

can we get the drunken translator for that last one? anyone got it?
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Giant Killer General wrote:can we get a the drunken translator for that last one? anyone got it?
Translate this you amateur.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IX6K77zHwg[/youtube]
Giant Killer General

hahaha

alright, good talk drunken.
limp

Post by limp »

This thread has taught me that gkg will defend himself against anything, rather than just letting it go.

Someone cares about appearances a lot !
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

Giant Killer General wrote:well let's just recap:

1) cu is super excited that he is about to unload a massive 2-years-in-the-making troll bomb by revealing that ghengis was the leaker in mwc11. In true NC fashion, he posts kdx chat logs of ghengis and him snickering in the background. chat logs which nobody cares about, thinks is funny, or cool, except themselves. It is like a group of awkward kids that will only talk shit when they have numbers, so they can laugh at each other's jokes to help compensate how bad they are.
2) everyone already knew ghengis was the leaker in mwc11 like right after it happened, nobody cared then, still nobody cares now, cu's soul is crushed

the end.

and just lol drunken..

Actually you are the one who keeps addressing it and bringing it up like its some shocking revelation, I just mentioned it in passing. Raz knew karma was leaking his ridiculous posts, raz never brought it up! A little background history for our dear readers, GKG used to be a regular on KDX but then he kept getting made fun of, usually by ghengis, so he left. Just some info if you're wondering why he sounds so bitter.
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

You do, as you keep responding to it. I hope you can get over it, I really do. We should have stopped when you admitted to being a hypocrite.
Giant Killer General

troll harder, i'm not impressed yet
Dantski

Post by Dantski »

THESE ARE NOT PREDICTIONS

YOU WILL MAKE ASMO ANGRY AND REGRET IT
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

I just want to repair my relationship with dantski. Remember the frozen synapse fun we had dantbro? Remember when you mocked me after you beat me badly in my first game? People should learn to not trash talk me.
dac

Post by dac »

predictions:

cu posts endlessly in an attempt to maintain myth relevance, which only existed in the first place by basking in shaister's limelight. life 5 - cu 0

dantski holds a grudge and never forgives that two letter word basking in shai's limelight. 5-0 dantski wins.

gkg gets pulled into forum drama to argue with idiots. idiots 4 - 1 gkg. this of course induces "gkg mode" (aka nerdrage mode) and gkg is convinced to come back and humiliate all with a 5-0 run. special olympics gold medal in grabbing distance, but snatched away by drooling forum trolls wearing helmets.

drunken gets butthurt for landing in the "who cares" placings of the tournament. ironically, for most of us, that is actually the whole tournament. care beats drunken 4-1.

drunken post without use of language correct make cremisi say wtf english fail. The english language does pusless thrall rushes on 5 straight gimble games and 5-0s drunken with 85% left every time. english says "v8 lol i only clicked once" and is actually telling the truth.

the community wastes their time reading this waste of internet space. waste of time wins 4-1, community steals a game by finding a random thing that makes them laugh.
zagon

Post by zagon »

8 pages of total garbage i feel dumber for having read this crap

grow up douche bags
Giant Killer General

lol, there we go, much better.

those predictions are probably 100% accurate too.
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

That was a very funny post dac, and with minimal anger. This thread is great, but I need aki's opinion to be sure.
Zak

Post by Zak »

Giant Killer General wrote:In true NC fashion, he posts kdx chat logs of ghengis and him snickering in the background. chat logs which nobody cares about, thinks is funny, or cool, except themselves. It is like a group of awkward kids that will only talk shit when they have numbers, so they can laugh at each other's jokes to help compensate how bad they are.
A. You used to be on KDX every day
B. You tried to cyber bully people like me on KDX, because you were part of NC while I was not. You would often complain that I was even allowed on KDX.
C. You would often freak out, and leave for a day or two, citing "can't handle all the trolling" from your teammates
D. You surround yourself with people who won't disagree with you
E. You and those people love talking shit about people you don't like, whether its myth related or personal
dac

Post by dac »

Hypothesis:
dac wrote:gkg gets pulled into forum drama to argue with idiots.
Expected Results:
dac wrote:drooling forum trolls wearing helmets
Actual Results:
Zak wrote:
Giant Killer General wrote:In true NC fashion, he posts kdx chat logs of ghengis and him snickering in the background. chat logs which nobody cares about, thinks is funny, or cool, except themselves. It is like a group of awkward kids that will only talk shit when they have numbers, so they can laugh at each other's jokes to help compensate how bad they are.
A. You used to be on KDX every day
B. You tried to cyber bully people like me on KDX, because you were part of NC while I was not. You would often complain that I was even allowed on KDX.
C. You would often freak out, and leave for a day or two, citing "can't handle all the trolling" from your teammates
D. You surround yourself with people who won't disagree with you
E. You and those people love talking shit about people you don't like, whether its myth related or personal
Conclusion:
definition of drooling may need to be expanded to include strawberry shortcake.