Norway vs the world

Forums for the MFC 2013 1v1 tournament.
Professional Killer

Norway vs the world

Post by Professional Killer »

I think I should be granted extra stats points and maby a spot in the finale for having the courage and willingness to 1v1ing the rest of the community because of the time zone differences.
I am 8 hours ahead of 90% of the community and when you are all awake and ready for action I am normally very tired and should be in bed.

Punk I demand that this should be included in you stats system.

Best regards,

PK
dac

Re: Norway vs the world

Post by dac »

no extra points for norweigen bearded ladies

cry more pk!
tirri

Post by tirri »

this is very true pk, except finland is even further away from amuricans than norway.

i wake up at 6:30 am, go to work, take care of the child, spend at least 3 hours a day running after her outside and then when she finally goes to sleep at about 10pm i am tired as hell. i want to go to bed but as this is the only time i can have some me-time, i try to stay awake till about 11pm. in that 1 hour i have to do all the me-timing i can from watching sports to reading books to watching movies to playing more interesting games than myth to modeling nhl results successfully. this leaves roughly negative 3 hours for mything in a day and all that negative mything is done while being ridiculously tired.

add to this that all the important games are always played on usa hosts, the equation is horrible!! i actually tried playing sc2 on korean servers but gave up after 5 games because it was completely unplayable. that is what we have to deal with on myth every day. but no matter. i have decided that all important matches i play from now on must be on euro hosts. this should be a small price to pay as i have played on usa hosts for 13 years now. either this or punkuser adds some in-game lag for all the americans to compensate for the delay us europeans suffer from
Professional Killer

dac wrote:no extra points for norweigen bearded ladies

cry more pk!
HAH!

Why not. Quite legit question if you ask me!

Whatever your girlfriend do dac, it's not very normal for girls to acctually grow a beard. Especially not here in Norway where the girls are blond and pretty we don't wear beard.
dac

Post by dac »

Professional Killer wrote:we don't wear beard.

pk is a woman.

it all makes sense now!
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

dac wrote:no extra points for norweigen bearded ladies

cry more pk!
I think they should be given extra points just to stick it to all the Swedish and Finnish players I hate.
dac wrote:
Professional Killer wrote:we don't wear beard.

pk is a woman.

it all makes sense now!
A European woman with a nicely shaved pussy it would seem. Lets see some pics pk!
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Jesus, pretty soon we are all going to have our children on here, and we are all going to have battles over who has the most talented kid at myth. I'm gonna be like Cruniac's neighbor and lock my kids in the house their whole lives and teach them how to Myth.
Father Xmas

Post by Father Xmas »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Jesus, pretty soon we are all going to have our children on here, and we are all going to have battles over who has the most talented kid at myth. I'm gonna be like Cruniac's neighbor and lock my kids in the house their whole lives and teach them how to Myth.
nothing else u want to do to ur kids when u have them locked in ur house ? :twisted:
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

LOL JESUS xmas i really think you are not kidding around.
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

I just played fine on PK's host, with about a 200 ms ping. I hereby determine this excuse to be null and void. Play your matches on PK's host though if u want a good euro host to remove that excuse for yourself.
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Yeah 200ms is a completely tolerable latency in Myth... remember what this game was designed for (modems). The animation sequences and so on already have some built-in latency so it's not that big a deal. Once it starts getting up to 300 and 400 it becomes a problem, but below 200 should be just fine.

Note that you should mostly ignore the lobby pings which are a bit buggy and often incorrect... the in-game ping (press delete) is what matters.
Arsenal

Post by Arsenal »

meh.. every game i play is around 500ms... boo hoo
Professional Killer

Professional Killer wrote:I think I should be granted extra stats points and maby a spot in the finale for having the courage and willingness to 1v1ing the rest of the community because of the time zone differences.
I am 8 hours ahead of 90% of the community and when you are all awake and ready for action I am normally very tired and should be in bed.

Punk I demand that this should be included in you stats system.

Best regards,

PK
Some ppl have acctualyl come to me and said that they didnt think this would be fair, so LOL..

It thought this post was rather obvious to be a joker but now I clearifyed it.
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Professional Killer wrote: Some ppl have acctualyl come to me and said that they didnt think this would be fair, so LOL..
:D I thought it was pretty clear myself.