broken myrks on 1.8

General MWC related discussion stuff.
Zak

broken myrks on 1.8

Post by Zak »

So with matches coming up this sunday and no update to 1.8 in sight, on a server where 1.8 is mandatory...

Its looking like teams wont be trading for many myrkridia in the QR
Gekko

Re: broken myrks on 1.8

Post by Gekko »

What's wrong with myrks?
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

i had one the other day... my myrk was green vs a half health myrk... mine did not swing once... just stood there stunned without attacking.
empy

Post by empy »

I was your captain and I kept pressing space for you.
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

A patch/hotfix is currently in testing - should be out before the weekend. If there are any other critical bugs, please find them, uhh, today! :)
NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

The random start bug could stand to be fixed along with it if you have time. Also the bug where ambient life is given to a player's team. That's pretty much all I can think of right now.
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

NewMutator wrote:The random start bug could stand to be fixed along with it if you have time.
Yes that is already fixed, as well as some immediate OOSs with restart/rehost. Not sure what you mean about ambient life being "given to a player's team" - do you mean that you see it on the overhead when you are a spectator (server is observer)? Yeah, that's not a new bug... the whole spectator thing needs a cleanup in future versions.
NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

I figured you were on the ball, but it's probably best not to take any chances. Honestly the Myrk thing is the most pressing issue coming into MWC season.
Myrd

Post by Myrd »

Fixed build of 1.8 is up, get it at http://projectmagma.net/downloads/myth2_180
noblesteed

Post by noblesteed »

matches are starting on new server? When was this announced. Doubt I can get 3 players to show on a new server without old forums up and no way to contact
Zak

Post by Zak »

you can always join our team GK
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

noblesteed wrote:matches are starting on new server? When was this announced. Doubt I can get 3 players to show on a new server without old forums up and no way to contact
Well there's not really an option as mnet is still down for an unknown amount of time. It's unfortunate that we have no way to point people to GoS who try to go to the mnet site, but we've put links on the Tain and obviously anyone who had a Gjol account has figured it out by now. Not sure what more we can do.
noblesteed

Post by noblesteed »

punkUser wrote: obviously anyone who had a Gjol account has figured it out by now.
you give mythers way too much slack, common sense is dead. I mean look at the lobby in GoS we are missing a fuck ton of people. Plus we dont even have matches scheduled and its thursday? Huh am i missing something
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

noblesteed wrote:Plus we dont even have matches scheduled and its thursday? Huh am i missing something
You're gonna have to ask your TO paris about that one...