FFA League 2012 Review

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
falcon

Re: FFA League 2012 Review

Post by falcon »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ »

(1) My machine-gun-penis is awesome
(2) Sinking a sexy wight is just the kind of shady BS crem would pull
(3) Why hasn't noob mutator done a shoutcast of this film yet?
falcon

Post by falcon »

Newb Mutator is still lost in posts of mwc '12 forums searching for the zip films you uploaded.
Fast-motion would've surely helped, nonetheless, a good show of skills krameysi.
NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

No I got the films, but instead of casting every film I was hoping to cast just a few standout games. To that end I was asking the participants if they could help me by directing me to what they thought those standout films were.
par73

Post by par73 »

Why don't you pick one game from every week? There were spotlight players who scored the most per week. Pick one of the games where they win, format of either absolute rape to a close hard win. If you don't feel like watching them, or get any good suggestions, look at the players who played in the film in the pre-film screen and look for the game with the most talent featured. every week was different, it was a 3 month tournament? it practically documented the end of mwc season.
Might be an important project.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I'm sure Chickenwire had some impressive games Week 1, and I think there was a game that I absolutely raped solo vs teams in Week 2. Other than that, there are probably a shitload of films of Cremisi and Ratking teamed up against clueless newbs in ever other week.
NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Thanks for your input--we can move this discussion to the other thread about Films. I'll address your responses there.