Rude isolationists on myth

General discussion forum for TWS2013
drunken_deer

Rude isolationists on myth

Post by drunken_deer »

Upon browseing myth server have you ever come across a group of mythers that simply refuse to play on the same channel as everyone else. It seems
bizarre on a game with few players that they would not socialize with the majority on the same channel. 13 players that potentially could host a lot of great coop games with other people choose to turn their backs on the community what do you think?

Cutard

Re: Rude isolationists on myth

Post by Cutard »

roof is very old school, they used to be the running joke on the forums. I haven't actually seen them since ~2000.

Their names/color/icon combos even look old, I think you fell through a time rift.

If you see flatline tell him to quit while hes ahead.
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Cutard wrote:roof is very old school, they used to be the running joke on the forums. I haven't actually seen them since ~2000.

Their names/color/icon combos even look old, I think you fell through a time rift.

If you see flatline tell him to quit while hes ahead.
kind of sad really, these are all potential players I could be playing coop with instead they hide in a channel all by themselves.
Homer

Post by Homer »

Whenever I find these people I try to talk to them, but it's like landing on Mars and trying to communicate with fucking aliens.

They just stare at you blankly, sometime they let you play but they are never fun games.

These weirdo's are fucking weird, they should be lined up and shot in my opinion.

YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME? TOO COOL TO PLAY WITH HOMER? MYTH IS JUST SOME PAST TIME YOU STILL ENJOY WITH A SELECT GROUP OF FRIENDS? YOU GO TO HELL FREAKS.
par73

Post by par73 »

Isn't this exactly what DEER was doing in 2004? Oh wait, Drunken would have no fucking idea.
falcon

Post by falcon »

Homer wrote:Whenever I find these people I try to talk to them, but it's like landing on Mars and trying to communicate with fucking aliens.
ditto
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Homer wrote:Whenever I find these people I try to talk to them, but it's like landing on Mars and trying to communicate with fucking aliens.

They just stare at you blankly, sometime they let you play but they are never fun games.

These weirdo's are fucking weird, they should be lined up and shot in my opinion.

YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME? TOO COOL TO PLAY WITH HOMER? MYTH IS JUST SOME PAST TIME YOU STILL ENJOY WITH A SELECT GROUP OF FRIENDS? YOU GO TO HELL FREAKS.
I've had the same problem when encountering these weirdos. There's no doubt these mutant offspring are the morlocks of myth.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

par73 wrote:Isn't this exactly what DEER was doing in 2004? Oh wait, Drunken would have no fucking idea.
LOL
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

I asked them to play the other day and they said, "No we are only playing a map with 8 units and we got 8 people"

Complete douche bags!
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

par73 wrote:Isn't this exactly what DEER was doing in 2004? Oh wait, Drunken would have no fucking idea.
I started playing in 08 so if shakes was hosting in another channel then the issue was with him not me.
Homer

Post by Homer »

of course they have their own website.
Aki

Post by Aki »

drunken calls rooms channels. what a noob.
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Aki wrote:drunken calls rooms channels. what a noob.
LOL thats cause I play starcraft

Oh by the way here is a vent channel they use for easy vocal harassment

http://www.roofgaming.net/ubbthreads.ph ... #Post16063
dac

Post by dac »

aw they didnt wanna play with you guyz.

ppe is active on their boards - i guess that's all you really need to know about them.
Vantobia

Post by Vantobia »

lols, deer should unite with them for an epic MWC showing. I can just imagine it now.... wow.