The Skill Level of Flatline:

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Seeker

The Skill Level of Flatline:

Post by Seeker »

I've been considering this for a while. For a long time a lot of Mythers have stated that Flatline used to be a legendary old school player who was one of the best back in the day. Now, as someone who played back in the day, I'm not sure that characterization is accurate at all. Flatline is the kind of guy who boasts himself as great because he was a celest. Yet, players such as KaIN and True 2 the Game became celests and they were rightfully viewed as terrible players undeserving of their rank. Is there a reason why Flatline should not be viewed with the same level of derision as those players? The answer to that question is no.

Like them, Flatline has been involved in many dummying scandals.

Like them, Flatline has been involved in orders that have been caught in major cheating scandals (9CoH, BI).

However, the most damning indictment of Flatline is that for a supposed myth legend he has only one or two highlight performances in a tournament. Heck, one could argue he has less highlight tournament performances than the likes of Bk & Seeker.

So, why is Flatline viewed as a legend?

He shouldn't be... he's a player like Synapsed -A-. Like him, Flat was never any good. He was always a 2 baller at best.
sharkdrivingabus

Re: The Skill Level of Flatline:

Post by sharkdrivingabus »

This unfounded and egregious assault on the character of my client is completely inappropriate. Flatline has been a staple of the myth community for 20 years now, and his tournament success across the board, including 2team, ffa, 1v1, tffa, among others, speaks for itself. Your reputation as a biased reporter and professional muckraker precedes you, and my client will not be baited by this poorly sourced hit piece. We will have no further comment on the matter.

-Shark driving a bus, esq.
Seeker

Re: The Skill Level of Flatline:

Post by Seeker »

THE ONLY UNFOUNDED AND EGREGIOUS ASSAULTS OF CHARACTER IS THAT PERPETUATED BY TB.

Poor Zaknafein was falsely accused by TB of doxxing myself, when in fact it was Flatline who did so! Using a picture that TB took of me & him!