WEEK ONE (JUNE 3-4) SCHEDULING: THE LEGENDS OF MYTH vs. BERSERKERS OR ANIMAL KINGDOM 47

Hosted by Giant Killer General
Lord---Scary Owl

Re: WEEK ONE (JUNE 3-4) SCHEDULING: THE LEGENDS OF MYTH vs. BERSERKERS OR ANIMAL KINGDOM 47

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Cant be too late

Id say 2:30 - 3:30 start?
Sat or Sun as of now, honestly peoples schedules will change by June so idk

@garnish
Phos

Re: WEEK ONE (JUNE 3-4) SCHEDULING: THE LEGENDS OF MYTH vs. BERSERKERS OR ANIMAL KINGDOM 47

Post by Phos »

I don't want to this match to me about my schedule, BUT, personally I would not be able to make Sat. 6/3, but can probably make Sun. 6/4.
Lord---Scary Owl

Garnish and I have agreed upon a time

Sat. June 3rd: 3 PM Eastern USA

http://prntscr.com/fbsbsm

heres garn confirming
If this is bad for the majority we will change, honestly didn't talk to anyone, and there is no fallback set so IDK
Lord---Scary Owl

Garnish has voiced a complaint after agreeing to the time.

His team cant show Saturday, so we are just going to change the day not the time.

So far, Sunday 4th, 3 Eastern.

http://prntscr.com/fdktzi

http://prntscr.com/fdkw3t

If it doesn't work. We will change it again.
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

Okay there has been a major change here. Due to recent circumstances with limp's new team (animal kingdom 47) being added, which looks legit, they will be replacing the previous 4th team that was cobbled together (the berserkers). There were only a couple players that actually registered from the berserkers to participate anyway, and none of them seemed keen on showing for the berserker team roster anyway. So anyone still left out, feel free to find a spot on one of the 4 current teams, since they all now have decent rosters and organization.

So Legends of Myth (LSO) please schedule with Animal Kingdom 47 (seeker, limp, akira, etc.) now instead.
Lord---Scary Owl

well fuck it

lets just go fallback and hope we get teams to show up

after this new late sign up bullsh*t we might as well bump MWC back one week
when GKG leaves asmo can take over or something

Its going to be annoying to me and people with lives to tell them a new time to change again.
Giant Killer General

LSO, I don't see how this is a significant change when you previously scheduled for 1 hour after the fallback. So the fallback time is practically the same time, just 1 hour earlier at 2pm eastern on sunday instead of 3pm eastern on sunday. Presumably, almost anyone who can make 3pm can also make 2pm. You also still have 5 full days to hear back. I feel you are making a bigger deal of this than it needs to be. It is the first week of mwc, and I was gone for a while, so there is a little turbulence at start is all. It can be dealt with.

Also, in the future you shouldn't be scheduling for after the fallback time anyway unless both team have very firm agreement publicly on the forum where I can see it to make sure it doesn't end in forfeit.
Lord---Scary Owl

Lord---Scary Owl wrote:well fuck it

lets just go fallback and hope we get teams to show up
hey idk why GKG is posting here

but I'm trying to get akira to go with fallback

all in agreement?
Giant Killer General

I posted because you appeared to be freaking out with your suggestion that mwc needs to be postponed a week and I am trying to calm the waters. Just so it is clear to everyone, MWC will not be postponed, certainly not for this reason. Still 5 days to go. Carry on.
Myrk

Post by Myrk »

I'm gonna be out of town for my cousin's wedding Friday thru Sunday so won't be able to make the match.
Giant Killer General

Update: both animal kingdom and berserker teams will show up to play legends of myth, and we will decide who gets to play depending on how many show from each team.

Please see this thread for further details:
http://www.myrgard.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 863#p37863