Fuck you wayward1

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Zak

Fuck you wayward1

Post by Zak »

Just saw this message on the tain from 2011. Why dont you be a man next time and bring your issues to me personally instead of cowering behind shadow knight you big blubbering pussy? I guess it upset you i made your map playable, it makes you mad nobody plays your garbage but ive created some of the most popular plugins of all time.
Myrd wrote:Hi Zak,

I got a request from the original author of "Arsaid Deas-ghnath" that your version be taken down from The Tain, per the site's Terms of Use (http://tain.totalcodex.net/legal/). I have done this per the request.

If you'd like the item to re-appear on The Tain, please reach an agreement with the original author.

-Myrd
wwo

Re: Fuck you wayward1

Post by wwo »

I told you years ago to not use my maps; that you don't remember or chose to ignore is between you and your pharmacist. I don't care if they're played or not.
Zak

Post by Zak »

I think you should talk to your pharmacist because obviously a young up and coming mapmaker is giving you serious penis envy. I hear they got medicine for that.
Tycho X

Post by Tycho X »

Zak wrote:I think you should talk to your pharmacist because obviously a young up and coming mapmaker is giving you serious penis envy. I hear they got medicine for that.
Hey Zak you use a PC I assume, yeah? I've been trying map-making via Loathing myself, but I've only been able to use the default campaign/multiplayer maps. Every time I try to use a custom 'mini map' (--> new textures) it won't recognise my file.

Yeah this is probably the wrong time and place to ask but idc.
par73

Post by par73 »

Tycho X wrote:
Zak wrote:I think you should talk to your pharmacist because obviously a young up and coming mapmaker is giving you serious penis envy. I hear they got medicine for that.
Hey Zak you use a PC I assume, yeah? I've been trying map-making via Loathing myself, but I've only been able to use the default campaign/multiplayer maps. Every time I try to use a custom 'mini map' (--> new textures) it won't recognise my file.

Yeah this is probably the wrong time and place to ask but idc.
http://projectmagma.net forums are a better place for this discussion.
shadow

Post by shadow »

Fuck you zak, talentless bastard.
You really turn in mapmaking cancer.