Where do you stand in kirk's gender politick thread?

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.

Who is righter?

You may select 1 option

View results

Zak

Where do you stand in kirk's gender politick thread?

Post by Zak »

TRIGGER WARNING: http://forum.gateofstorms.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3312

In this debate we saw some of myths greatest minds clash in a furious debate about whether feminism is correct. After an astounding lead, the male advocates were silenced by social justice warriors switch, gkg, and dac. While the debate is not over, i wanted to create a safe space where we could talk about it. Where do you stand?
Giant Killer General

Re: Where do you stand in kirk's gender politick thread?

Post by Giant Killer General »

LOL don't let dac see that you just called him a social justice warrior. He didn't even really say anything, not sure where you got that from.

And I was more arguing about the meaning of terms than any actual philosophy about anything. I wouldn't dare get into a political discussion on a myth forum.
wwo

Post by wwo »

I heard gkg graduated from the Frankfurt School.
Zak

Post by Zak »

So gkg should i move you to mens right activist? You seem redpill, maybe melekor converted you
Melekor

Post by Melekor »

lmao, this thread. never thought I'd see myself teamed up with kirk

for the record I'm far from an MRA. MRAs are basically a bunch of male 2nd wave feminists whining about equality