One. Concise. MWC2016 Thread.

par73

One. Concise. MWC2016 Thread.

Post by par73 »

This is the one concise MWC2016 Thread.
>>>>Click Here For Results of the Tournament thus far, all thanks to the efforts of PunkUser and GateofStorms.net staff!<<<<

THIS COMING WEEKEND:

Eliminations continue this weekend, a quarter of the teams will be knocked out of MWC16 once again! If your team is in the bottom bracket, this concerns you!

DE4 Fallback Scheduling at a Glance:
Next week, Fallbacks take place over the course of 6 hours. It is suggested teams schedule the most comfortable time for both teams to participate with full teams if fallback is not applicable.

The following week, DE4, The Bottom Bracket Semifinals and the Bottom Bracket Finals will take place over the course of 4 hours fallbacked. If your team is in the bottom bracket following DE3, expect to schedule for two consecutive matches unless an alternative scheduling is decided upon by the captains.

In light of continued abuse of roster limits, all teams are allowed an unlimited amount of secondary players. However, a team's primary player count must remain at 10. Players making the choice to play for one team may not switch to the other in the middle of a match.

DE4 Maps
Quixotism (Dark) - Territories - 12 mins
Creep on the Borderlands (Light) - Assasin - 12 mins grim 2t mappack
Lichen unto death (Trow) - Capture the Flag - 14 mins grim 2t mappack
Under Muirthemne Under Muirthemme (Light) (2t) – King of the Map – 12 mins (normal difficulty)
Arcane Haven 2t (Trow) - Flag Rally - 12 mins

Rosters

Each captain should check in by posting their roster in this thread. Any additions, subtractions, changes, contractions (don't go there grim) should be reflected by editing that very post here. Players may post changes to their selections of teams to play for here (i.e. team a is now my primary, team b is now my secondary, team c is my secondary secondary). It is a matter of what team the player will default to in the event two of their teams are scheduled to play.

I will update the rosters once per day on the Wordpress, everyone can just post their rosters and edit that post to add changes. You can show your girlfriends, wives and moms all the myth people you'll be playing against during the summer while you avoid leisure time with them, so it will be kept SFW.
Feel free to..., hell no, Please post "Roster Bump" after you edit the post so it can be brought to the top of whatever forum it is in and can be addressed in immediate fashion.
Click to view MWC2016 Rosters via WordPress
Captains might be too lazy to separate their rosters into Primary and Secondary players, if you need that information it will be on the WordPress above.
  • Brief Rules:
    MWC16 will run a 3 week Qualifying Round seeding a 5 week Double Elimination bracket where participants meet in gateofstorms.net tournament rooms to play Myth II, taking place between July 16th to September 4th primarily on the days of Saturday and Sunday. The Double Elimination Rounds will use a Sunday 5pm EDT Fallback for all matches, outside of matches involving Ageha which will be fallback scheduled for Saturday 8PM EDT.

Myth Player Market, Other Guidelines and FAQ below! The most important information is above so please read no further if that is your desire.

Other Guidelines:
    mwc2016 password is "24", use this as a generic tournament password unless specified by a captain present in the mach / the host of the game.
    QR Match victories are based on points, QR Seeding is based on avg point differential. In the very unlikely event of a tied average of QR pts, ties will be broken with wins, then difficulty of schedule based on their opponents overall results. A persistent tie here would continue in the event that the two tied teams played against the same opponents, and their QR match results would break the tie.
    DE Match victories are based on the team with the most wins at the end of a Match.

Ties:
    In the event of a tie in the Double Elimination rounds, the team with lower qr placement will pick the 6th map to be played first, and the team with higher qr placement will pick the gametype and time limit following the map pick.

The grace period of this 6th game can be up to 10 minutes, to download the map. please do not pick some obscure shit no one has if you can't efficiently provide a source to download the plugin. General rule of thumb: pick a map your team has already played in the tournament or pick a default Myth 2 Map.

Host Drops:
    Resolve in a civil and logical manner, rule of Thumb is only the captains should discuss and other players should keep opinions within their team's private chats. Tell the host to boot every player interrupting this process until it's complete, make the decision within 5 minutes and spend more time playing please.

Uncontestable Balls, Infinite contest, etc...
    A ball is uncontestable if and only if it cannot be tagged by some unit available on the map walking up to it. It is uncontestable even if there is an artillery unit available which can blast it down. However, if it is on a hill where only soulless or spiders can walk (float) up and tag it, it is contestable. If a ball is made uncontestable, that team will have 60 seconds to blast it back into contestable range. If they do not, it will automatically belong to the other team, but cannot be used for instant victory. For instance, if a team has 5 of 6 balls and the last is uncontestable, the game must continue anyway.

If a ball is pushed off mesh or to a place where it disappears from the overhead map, it is also counted as uncontestable, even if you could walk up to it and tag it (when you manage to find it).

In allied games, it is not permitted to contest your ally's flags or balls in order to extend sudden death. If this occurs, the game will be scored as it was before the extension began.

If a ball or flag is contested by two opposing teams in sudden death for more than 5 minutes (or if you know it will be), it will be considered out of play, and neither team will receive points for it. Both teams should evacuate contesting range at the appointed time.

Sub system is now "Myth Player Market".
    Players can play for up to three teams per week, are allowed a Primary, Secondary and Secondary-Secondary Team.
    pri, sec, sec-sec for abrv.

Captains control their team's roster. They control the roster through the aforementioned post which should be in this thread.
    10 Primary players, 6 Secondaries per team.

The designated captains for their respective Primary teams are Ginga, Phos, Alfi/Switch, Lord Scary Owl/Rodekill, Asmo, Limp, Ratking and Adrenaline.

Deadline for all QR matches to be played is Sunday 8PM EST 7/31.

FAQ:
    Where's the website?
    I don't know. The purpose of the website was to help automate the registration and list information in an organized fashion. I made one for rosters hyperlinked above, you can use that for now.

Why didn't you do this thread before?
    I thought the website would be available by the time the tournament was going to begin.

Why do that to the sub system?
    Witnessed too much drama and the complaints thereafter when it came to players subbing for one team or the other. We don't need that shit, have fun playing the game or I wonder why you would play it at all.

Why points?
    why not, here's my excuse, 'it's a throw back'.
    For many game types, the Myth scoring system does not provide a spectrum of possible outcomes (e.g. in Last Man on the Hill you either win or you lose, and in Capture the Flag ties are common). Also, many game types that have such a spectrum (Territories and Captures) can lead to ties that Myth treats as victories/defeats despite the updated patch. Last tournament, a LMOTH game contested flag bugged and the game ended. The MWC16 scoring system was devised to remedy these problems and to make all game types worth roughly the same amount in competition.
    my reasoning? here are two scenarios from TWS 3-4 months ago where the w/t/l system was a sack of shit in my opinion, where my team won.

Scenario A Trow, Captures, 6 balls, 12 Minutes. Syn gets 3 balls first, Val gets 3 second.
    No ball changes ever take place as teams play super careful. Game ends in Syn victory, with a 3-3 perm tie. Why they changed the game to make ties decisive to the team which last held a ball/flag advantage for terries/captures, I don't know. It makes the game more like flag Rally. With the current scoring system in place, that game ends 6-3 in syn victory rather than a full 1-0 victory. total dominance of your opponent in terms of out playing them in that game type / map scenario is reflected rather than being rewarded for cheesing. at the same time, val should have went full offensive on syn as soon as they had ball lead in first 1:30.

Scenario B:
    In the Sudden death of the grand finals, grilling grounds CTF tied and at the start of game 6 the match is 2-1-2 for syn and val. at the end of game 6 the match is 3-1-2 for val creating two opportunities for syn victory in a win or tie scenario (on a CTF map) while val pretty much had to win two games in a row to be crowned champions.

I'd rather you all played to win and beat your opponents out of respect than tie games. your team is tied 8-8 flag rally on a 9 flag map with both teams contesting each others last flag, one is tagged sooner the other one gives up when they could still cap that last flag. what a lame style of 'competition', i won't endorse that for this MWC.

wtf bro? r u progressive?
    The point system keeps the games tight, in the QRs even a team who's losing their match has a chance to compete with other teams who will lose their matches for marathoning their myth off. There is unfortunately no perfect system. It is simply a format, no more, no less.

So you expect us to score the games?
    No, I will score all matches. You can feel free to post the score in a results thread if you'd like, those scores will be triple checked rather than double.

What if your shitty point system ends up in a tie?
    If two teams manage to tie their match in points, those teams have rightfully earned the right to pick and play a 6th map over having some QR Seed decide who wins the match like they did when there were 30+ teams.

Doesn't the point system incite drama in the event of a 2-3 victory?
    ask Cu

Why keep Revan's 'Team Glad' scheduled in the tournament to play against Noobs?
    personal preference? the 'entity' of hasn't forfeited anything yet and had players which spoke of having interest in playing. we will see if that team can step up, they simply need a leader and a general manage who can find people that might want to play some team games over the next 5-6 weeks. that match is scheduled to be played at 3pm Saturday, a prime time for myth play. there are plenty of other resolutions, we'll see what happens. i'd like to avoid any type of bye week if possible (total teams for DE tournaments should be divisible by 4) so the tournament is more concise than this thread.
    ^^ this became a team, arguably one of the fiercest competitors.

where are the other maps and scoring?
    i will only have the up to date schedule and maps in the beginning of this thread for the QRs

QR2
    Caer Cadarn Trow Territories 12 1flag/ pt +2 (Played Twice)
    Sleepy Hollow 2t Light Stampede 12 .5 scored + 3
    Desert Ruins 1.01 FG Flag Rally 14 1flag/ pt + 3
    Raisin Barn 1.1 Team (Light) King of the Map 10 [(time2nd/time1st)=(?/1)] 1.0-.89/.88-.78/.79-.00 + win 0/2/6 +3
    i will release the maps full scoring system for DE later on.

QR3
    Valencia Oranges Light Portals Terries 12 .5 flag + 3 (Played Twice)
    Green Paradise Green Hell (2t dark) Stampede 12 3 peas + 1
    Magma TFL Keep (dark) Captures 12 1flag/pt + 3
    Myth 2 Clash Flag Rally 14 1flag/ pt + 4

Played twice? WTF?
    LL&L

that kotm scoring tho?
    ugly, don't tell east wind

Fallbacks?
    The system designed is meant to give players the option to play for 3 captains per weekend and a universal fallback system weakens this opportunity for us all to play together. Cheers and Good Luck.

where is the rest of the schedule / brackets for the qrs?

week 3
    Ageha Sausage Fest Sat 8 PM EDT 7/30
    Prophets of Rage Myth Gods Sun 1 PM EDT 7/31
    Noobs Original Syn Sat 3 PM EDT 7/30
    TINH The Wight Foundation Sun 5 PM EDT 7/31

Trow
    Ageha, Myth Gods, Prophets of Rage, Sausage Fest
    Forest Giants
    Team Noobs Inc., The Syndicate, Team Insert Name Here, The Wight Foundation

Teams in the Trow bracket battle for the Trow Belt and teams in the Forest Giant battle for the Puss.

Rosters Close?
    For those specific teams, at the start of every match and open at the end of every match.

QR1 Maps + Scoring
QR2 Maps at a glance

Caer Cadarn Trow Territories 12m (x2)1 point per flag + 2 for win (7 flags)
Sleepy Hollow 2t Light Stampede 12m1 point per 3 scored + 1 for win (24 wolves)
Desert Ruins 1.01 FG Flag Rally 14m1 point per flag + 3 for win (9 flags)
Raisin Barn 1.1 Team (Light) King of the Map [(time2nd/time1st)=(?/1)] | [1.0-.89/.88-.78/.79-.00 + win = 0/2/6 +3 (13 flags)12m

QR3 Maps and Scoring
Myth 2 Cracks Flag Rally 14min 1flag/ pt + 4
Magma Keep (TFL dark) Captures 12min 1flag/pt + 3
Green Paradise Green Hell (2t dark) Stampede 12min 3 peas + 1
Valencia Oranges Light Normal Portals Terries 12min .5 flag + 3
Valencia Oranges Light No Portals Terries 12min .5 flag + 3

DE1 Maps + Links
The Great Divide (FG)- Territories - 12 mins [Grims2tpackv2] http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/g ... m-map-pack
Arcane Haven 2t Light - Capture the Flag - 12 mins http://hl.udogs.net/files/Uploads/%20Us ... 20Uploads/ (Version .92)
Like Driving on The Railroad Tracks - Flag Rally - 12 mins [Sieve] http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/l ... gh-a-sieve
Lichen unto Death (Light) - Assasin - 14 mins [Grims2tpackv2] http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/g ... m-map-pack
Zodiac Hillbillies (Shadow) - 12 mins - Kotm [Grims2tpackv2]http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/g ... m-map-pack

DE2 Maps + Links (Click Hyperlink for Map)
Do you need more than one map? Download all 5 by clicking here.

Sticks and Stones Dark - King of the Map - 12 min
Acts of Piety - Terries - 12 min
Mjilamania - Capture The Flag - 12 min
Party on the Oasis Dark - Assassin - 12 min
Hvergelmir Light - Flag Rally - 12 min

This weeks maps brought to you in huge thanks to: Zaknafein (SaS), Omac of Creation (Acts), Malkavaian (Mjila), MindFad MM (Party), and the remainder of Creation, Clem and Ares, (Hver)

DE3 Maps:
1 Smells Like My Nemesis In Here KOTM 12 minutes
http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/s ... th-in-here
2 The Dark Canyon MWC07 Territories 12 minutes
http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/divide-mwc-2007

3 Rank and Defiled (myrks) HEROIC DIFFICULTY FR 14 minutes
http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/rank-and-defiled
4 Barb Valley T.E. (Dark) CTF 16 minutes
http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/b ... ey-tourney
5 To Kill a Mockingbird (light) Territories 12 minutes
http://tain.totalcodex.net/items/show/t ... ockingbird

hope this answers all questions and we can look to get the ball rolling this Saturday and Sunday! Best of luck to all teams!
par73

Re: MWC2016 rules/schedules/maps QR Begins next weekend

Post by par73 »

I look to commemorate the start of the events by hosting the 13 maps streaming live at 3 PM EST Sunday. If my host is laggy and terrible due to streaming, I would prefer someone else hosting the QR picks so I could continue streaming; otherwise I will end the stream and post a full recording on youtube later.

anyone will be able to join the stream via the discord app, myth chat channel, mythcast VOIP channel. to get to that quickly, click here: https://discord.gg/MxKte

If you're one of the few who reads this within the next four hours, feel free to tell your myth buds.
In the words of the immortal duo of Zappo and Kryptos, Play Myth and have fun.
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

My team name is Gods of Myth, just haven't changed it yet
limp

Post by limp »

I could literally build a fucking wordpress website in an hour that houses all the information we need to get this MWC running. I can't even look up what teams and rosters are what without having to sift through a 19 page thread, a thread that isn't even inside an MWC forum.

And no forum yet why?

Get your ass in gear, or I'm removing my team, I literally do not have time for this level of ineptitude.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

what is this scoring bullshit? didn't we do away with all this crap in favor of the w/l/t system to avoid stupid shit like losing a match while being up in games?
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

It would be extremely nice to have these things:

Forums/Team Sub forums
Rosters
Player/Team TA's
QR Schedule/Bracket

Lets get this rolling so we can have a nice MWC.
adrenaline wrote:what is this scoring bullshit? didn't we do away with all this crap in favor of the w/l/t system to avoid stupid shit like losing a match while being up in games?
^^^
par73

Post by par73 »

I agree, it would be nice to have those nice things. Looks like we will have to make do with what we have until the website is up.
I wanted to wait until all the other good information to have would be organized and publicly available via the website.

Forums will be on the website. Team / Sub forums will be available if teams want them on those forums but I would prefer you made team forums on your own via Discord Chat or asking PunkUser for a private tournament sub-forum on GoS.net.
In fact if you made a discord chat for your team right now, you wouldn't have to wait for the following: the website to be up, the forums to be up, request made, TO creates forums, players must join forums, then must be added to "usergroup" or special forum permissions.
With discord: You make the chat, you send the invite link. They're in! Discord can be used through the desktop app, a mobile device app as well as a browser.

I meant to add rosters to the post after posting basic information.
Here's an hour of WordPress for your scholarly mything convenience, thanks for the idea. Please disregard this wordpress once the MWC website goes live, we'll deal with the confusion when it comes.
https://mwc16rosters.wordpress.com/
Teams with over 10 players had their primary / secondary players default. Any changes by the players or captains should be directed to me via private message on GoS.net until the MWC forums and website are up.

No one wants to wade through that 19 page post for rosters either, I've kept a spreadsheet with that information when it's been posted. I put the 'rosters' from pre-registration in the first part of that post. they are now out of date. use https://mwc16rosters.wordpress.com/ for up to date rosters until the MWC16 website is up.

The full QR Schedule/Bracket is listed in the extended Long crap (on grims front doorstep inside flaming bag): section of the post, I posted what's relevant and immediate for all MWC competitors in the brief rules.

People will have plenty of opportunities with the website to do whatever they want with TAs, i.e. the Threat Assessment Module, forum posts, article posts. for now they can go have fun in lso's Pre QR analysis thread or create their own post inciting drama.

maybe i'll get into talking about the w/t/l change if the website magically appears from sparkle dust.
for now, i'd prefer to keep posts relevant to captains making roster additions and changes or players reporting pri/sec/sec-sec team for those who do not have the time to private message me those changes.
next weekend the idea of mwc2016 becomes reality, it's run start to finish without a website before.
Lord---Scary Owl

par you are really out dated on the teams

asmo added homer, ghengis, and SPIKE to his team

I added RodeKi11, mark, and Kryptos to my team

update your rosters wordpress
limp

Post by limp »

The Wight Foundation

Primary:

Limp
Sam
East Wind
Arzenic
Tirri
Chron
Rabican
HMP
Garrick
Shaitan
Flatline
Trevelyan
Broken Cow
ZAK

Secondary:

Thalander
Seeker
Asmodian
Cruniac
Ghengis
Dantski
Gekko
Tainted Bliss
Seeker
Kryptos
Lord---Scary Owl

Gods of Myth

Lord---Scary Owl (captain)
THOR
RodeKi11
toxyn
Arsenal
ScaryMonster
Coca-Cola
Hadzenegger
killerking
mark

Secondary Players
Kryptos
Gekko
DBSeeker
SlatE
Funk
Flatline
Cruniac
bachner
limp
Phos

Re: One. Concise. MWC2016 Thread.

Post by Phos »

Team Noob Inc.

Primary:
Phos (Captain)
Garnish (wonka)
Father XMAS
Sasper
DBSeeker
GoodUserName
Enculator
Empy
Dantski

Secondary Members:
Jahral Toad
Zak
VieforPower
YOLO
Shaitan
Renwood
Alfi

Post by Alfi »

Prophets of Rage

Scratch
Switch
Vihaan
Yolo
VieforPower
Hadzenegger
Reekfish
Alfi
Kirk
Gabba
Newmutator
Bagrada
Jahral Toad
Bone

Secondary players:

Asmodian
Sasper
Paris
Lord---Scary Owl

lol hadz is on my team alfi boy

have fun losing
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Asmodian
Eastwind
Cruniac
Gekko
Ghengis Khan
Homer
Wwo
Shadow
Slate
Myrk

Secondary: Limp,Dantski,Arzenic,Seeker,Samuel,Dac
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Is it too late to register a team? I have a few interested players... can add more as things happen.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

adrenaline wrote:Is it too late to register a team? I have a few interested players... can add more as things happen.
The team that revan registered isn't real and they are scheduled to play. I'm sure you could replace them.
Ratking

Post by Ratking »

Syn:

Primary Players
Ratking
Lizard King
Rawr
Evil Jake
Demolition
Akira
Argos
Zer
Kryptos
Paris

Secondary Players
LSO
Shadow
Kirk
Funk
Wank
Adrenaline
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Insert team name here:

Adrenaline
Paris
Ska
August
Ludde
Wank
Teebee
HeadHunter

Secondary:

Ratking
Limp
Asmo
dac
arzenic
dantski

looking for a few more players.
akira

Post by akira »

adrenaline wrote:Insert team name here:

Adrenaline
Paris
Ska
August
Ludde

looking for a few more players.
why the fuck are you guys schisming syn
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

more teams = better tournament. and who really gives a fuck about winning a tournament in 2016? i'd rather bring back a few players that wouldn't play otherwise.
akira

Post by akira »

DOES BEING PART OF THE LAST AND GREATEST MYTH DYNASTY MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?!
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

was already part of the greatest myth dynasty. NC.
akira

Post by akira »

adrenaline wrote:was already part of the greatest myth dynasty. NC.
NC is barely qualified to be the dirt in the bricks that will lay the foundation of the SYN dyansty
Ratking

Post by Ratking »

Honestly, we could merge the teams adren
akira

Post by akira »

Ratking wrote:Honestly, we could merge the teams adren

Yea we only have like 5 active players anyway lol
Lord---Scary Owl

LOL RATKING YOU SHALL NOT DISOBEY THE PARISSS RULES

IF IT EXCEEDS 16 SATAN WILL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP

- par73
rawr

Post by rawr »

Smh , speechless
Ratking

Post by Ratking »

Really makes little sense to me but you're going to do what you're going to do.

I'll add you both as secondary players and hopefully you show this weekend.
limp

Post by limp »

and down falls the house of cards
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Merging just pushes more people out of the tourney. The point of this is to boost participation in the tourney. More players = more teams = better tournament. I don't see what doesn't make sense about it.
akira

Post by akira »

I thought we had something special :(
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

has nothing to do with anyone on the team... i have fun playing with you guys. just want to bring some old friends out to play, too.
akira

Post by akira »

< / 3
sharkdrivingabus

Post by sharkdrivingabus »

It's ludde! Bringing ludde out of retirement is worth any amount of ill will from syn. Keep doing the lords work adren.
akira

Post by akira »

Sharkdrivingabus drives off cliff found with two gunshot wounds in the back of the gills, ruled suicide by coroner.
akira

Post by akira »

you're next LSO :x
Ratking

Post by Ratking »

I still have enough ammo to poke holes in your dreams limp
limp

Post by limp »

wat
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

So I was in the lobby for the last 2 games of Noobs vs Insert... games were red and I couldn't get in, even though I had the maps. Wtf?
Lord---Scary Owl

they probably didn't allow old clients
Phos

Post by Phos »

Sorry Adren. Maybe LSO is right, no old clients was checked? I'll talk to Garnish about that, he was host. I don't guess Par went over that in the rules, or did he? I didn't see it. It seems we should permit older clients if host is 1.8.1, especially given that 1.8.1 is still Beta...
wonka

Post by wonka »

Adren, sorry about that. Not sure why host settings dont have backwards support by default. I will post a sentinel in the lobby for future Match games to avoid this type of problem.
par73

Post by par73 »

so many players apologetic to adrenaline, we are moving on to a new era of myth for sure
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

You should actually avoid using 1.8.1 gameplay actually as there a few known bugs (as noted, it's still beta). Just ensure that at least one person in the game is 1.8.0 and the rest can be 1.8.1 or whatever if desired.
TheCandyDude

Post by TheCandyDude »

this looks like a open space to type meaningless words maybe Ill fill it. Once upon a time sally went to the market, they where a produce shop she went into, and they were out of produce. No one seems to know why a produce store ran out of produce when Sally asked around. The next day Sally went back to the produce store to see if she couldn't find a fresh restocked produce store, but found there were only empty spaces where the produce would usually go. Sally began to cry and left. Finally Sally went to another store to just see if other stores at least had what they were there to sell. She found that they did and went to one of the nearby employees and asked how they managed to keep their store in stock. The employee looked puzzled and responded out of distress to the young lady and said, it is simple we have planned on shortages to the point where we can lose all the best people we buy from and manage to at least sell a bare minimum from our other methods of acquiring product to sell. Sally trying to reason in her head on the methods they must be willing to use in those times, looked up with twinkling eyes and asked if she could be a method to acquire their product then too if needed? The employee responded in eagerness to deal with the situation and answered honestly and said yes because in those times, the laws that would forbid it are somehow waved and the real laws kick in, but knowing Sally couldn't probably understand that he put it simply to her and said we can buy all the product we want from whoever we want as long as we don't have parents of our own sorta speak. Sally trying to make sense of everything was looking away puzzled, turned back to the employee and said, where are these parents you are so afraid of? The employee chuckled and said, oh you don't see them unless you are either in trouble or they want you to pay to not be in trouble, so if they are the ones in trouble you aren't going to get in trouble, so think of them as shadows that only show up if you really want to talk to someone that is either really happy to see you, or is ready to give you a spanking. Sally trying strenuously to understand all of this asked how a shadow manages all of this. The employee asked Sally about how she had seen the other store's empty areas and how they could have prevented that. She said she had no idea and asked how could they have if they feared the shadows, checked all their boxes, dotted all their eyes, and never saw the shadows anything but happy to see them. The employee chuckled a little harder this time and got some glances from nearby customers but nothing significant, knelt down and said that is why. The employee went on to explain to Sally that it isn't so much all of the procedures and laws that strained them to the point of exhaustion that prevented them from ever branching out to the point of death only if their customers died, it was how they they aren't thinking of death if that happens, they are thinking death if the shadows die. Sally very puzzled began to get red and glaring at the ground breathing heavily didn't even know how they could put their trust in something that is already a cut off a rotting branch like those shadows. The employee realizing there isn't much light in that, went a little closer to Sally and remarked don't worry Sally we are the ones that are still stocked, not them. Sally looked at him and replied, but when you aren't they will.
wonka

Post by wonka »

Hey, where do I get valencia?
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Just to clarify the point system is only for the QR, right?
Ratking

Post by Ratking »

I'm not a TO but I think we're heading to DE after this?