Thanks to All who helped prosecute argos and zak

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Psalm 118:22

Thanks to All who helped prosecute argos and zak

Post by Psalm 118:22 »

Dear Myth Community. A big shout of thanks to all the good guys who provided me with information about argos and zak to give information to the federal investigators. I had no idea so many of you despised these two pieces of shit. These cowardly criminals, who are no better than peeping toms, or petty purse snatchers, or low brow thieves, will soon be brought to justice. The news is that the investigation revealed FAR more illegal activity by argos and zak than just hacking a few myth players' computers.
Simply put, anytime someone is obsessed like these two, it simply means they're jealous, envious, powerless, weak, immature, childish, feminized bad-gened mistake babies. That big black guy in the penitentiary shower will soon be teaching these two right from wrong seeing as their parents never were smart enough to teach them.

Re: Thanks to All who helped prosecute argos and zak

To my fan club...I retired from myth but my roomate still plays. I hear some of you thinks it's me. Awww...(blushes)
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Argos and Zak should be given medals for causing you to leave myth. Fackin' queer.
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Argos and Zak have just been given many honors by many myth players who read this
Brandon_Hex

Post by Brandon_Hex »

You are by far the most cowardly of all Myth players to ever be seen in all it's years.
Lord---Scary Owl

I have done nothing to you and I have done nothing cowardly

99% of the people on myth hate you and JI so you really have no stand on anything
Brandon_Hex

Post by Brandon_Hex »

Lord---Scary Owl wrote:I have done nothing to you and I have done nothing cowardly

99% of the people on myth hate you and JI so you really have no stand on anything
Who gives a shit.
argos

Post by argos »

lol what? I havent seen this bozo on in like a month, who cares. I'm speechless at the amount of social awkwardness here.

Btw, Psalm still plays as Donald Trump and other accounts. LOL @ "My roommate", shit is hilarious. Guy is absolutely bonkers. Go figure, every player who has played with you dislikes you because you are an asshole and a bad host who kicks ppl randomly. Amazing how that comes back at you
Zak

Post by Zak »

Just got off the phone with the FBI, Donnie. They would appreciate it if you stopped calling them.
Lord---Scary Owl

Brandon_Hex wrote:
Lord---Scary Owl wrote:I have done nothing to you and I have done nothing cowardly

....not once has anybody ever hacked or tried to hack me. Now, you've been online for a short time and even less of it with Myth. In that short time you 'claim' somebody has hacked you....

When did I ever claim someone tried to hack me? I think you are on some serious crap man.
Someone call a therapist.
argos

Post by argos »

87% chance of psalm editing his OP within the next day

This quote from bhex sums it up LOL....."Oh btw, I stand on your dad while I make him watch me fuck your mom. " Only the best of men would stick up for this guy...LOL
Brandon_Hex

Post by Brandon_Hex »

Lord---Scary Owl wrote:When did I ever claim someone tried to hack me? I think you are on some serious crap man.
Someone call a therapist.
Oy. My bad. I saw you as the OP and not 'last to reply' and instantly assumed it was you. But Psalm has stooped to a new low. One that I assume you would have stooped to since your generation is big on figuring out who your opponents online are in real life and then swatting.
Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Did someone get doxxed?
V\JaHRaL TOADV\

Post by V\JaHRaL TOADV\ »

Im just sitting here eating popcorn and reading the comments......
enc

Post by enc »

stupid americans
Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Zak wrote:Just got off the phone with the FBI, Donnie. They would appreciate it if you stopped calling them.
LOL.