hey myrk

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Honkey

hey myrk

Post by Honkey »

Nothing actually. Was just hoping people would get their hopes up clicking on this.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Re: hey myrk

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

LOL never gets old with that fat fuck
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Graham Stollery's Facebook profile pic is pretty great. Looks like he saw an 'All you can eat for $5' sign.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

LOL. he's seriously holding up about $12 in his photo?
Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Stop jacking off to my picture
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Whos that dude holding the money beside myrk?
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

the bandwagon is full, LSO. Get off.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

adrenaline wrote:the bandwagon is full, LSO. Get off.
LOL DEFENDING HIS NEIGHBOR
Aki

Post by Aki »

Myrk was one of the best mythers of all time. You people are seriously jealous.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Aki wrote:Myrk was one of the best mythers of all time. You people are seriously jealous.

Can't be an all-time Myther and have never won an MWC. He's not even in the top 1,000 of all time. dude is terrible.
DBSeeker

Post by DBSeeker »

Kirk back at it again with the myrk jabs.
par73

Post by par73 »

myrk used to win ffa tournaments with name P3N15 1N 455 when they had over 200 participants. everyone was afraid of him and of that image would haunt them in the years to come. you would rather backstab bathtub gin, than P3N15 1N 455 any day of the week. if results spoke for themselves, then he was easily the top NA ffa player of that era.

the story of myrkridon is a legendary ghost tale at this point.

MEANWHILE

OTHER ORANGE GUY STILL HERE HAUNTING THE MYTH LOBBIES (zagon probably around too under a new name)

PLAYING FUCKING GLADS

GDI KROK WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME -

GLADS REALLY? EVEN RAB HASN'T TOUCHED THAT SHIT
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

KIRK touches rab's *poop*
dac

Post by dac »

you guys are all over his nuts and i dont think he even plays anymore

but the trash talk is why i love myth. as we speak, there's a weirdo in a cum stained rodgers jersey tunneling under the muslim mosque that stands where the WTC fell looking for chemtrails and jewish bankster gold before the illuminati can take it, he's also looking for the superbowl rings stolen by the 4th reich from the packers and given to the steelers. aliens.
switch

Post by switch »

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

dac wrote: but the trash talk is why i love myth. as we speak, there's a weirdo in a cum stained rodgers jersey tunneling under the muslim mosque that stands where the WTC fell looking for chemtrails and jewish bankster gold before the illuminati can take it, he's also looking for the superbowl rings stolen by the 4th reich from the packers and given to the steelers. aliens.
Kirk is using the HAARP system to control Babyshaker's visits to the hardware store for more tin foil. Cosmictruth is actually Warren Jeffs, who was pushed out of the way by the FBI, CIA, and DEA and replaced by his hot sister as the first female leader of the FLDS Church. Newskin is actually undercover as an AIDS-infested, crack-ridden junkie in order to expose a super secret Hollywood necrophiliac ring headed by the head jews at Disney. Bababooey.
switch

Post by switch »

Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Ok #1 I was a total douche bag for the revealing of myrk thing. Pretty sure it's one of the only regrets I have in rl regarding a video game. Def crossed a line.

#2. Didn't expect this to make it past the spam filter... actually forgot about this post. Glad to see hey myrk threads are still highly successful.
Honkey

Post by Honkey »

In fact I'm making a scanning alt account in eve today and got the perfect name for it "hey myrk"
dac

Post by dac »

yeah it was a douchebag move, but in hindsight, it was pretty funny.

not sure if myrk agrees but his sense of humor isnt as bad as people seem to believe, so there's a good chance he's off laughing at you talking about him after he hasnt palyed in however long its been.

i dont know for sure though. will have to leave that to him.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

myrk is on every week. he mostly signs on to look how good my stats are then signs off when he realizes he never mattered at this game.
switch

Post by switch »

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

dac wrote:not sure if myrk agrees but his sense of humor isnt as bad as people seem to believe, so there's a good chance he's off laughing at you talking about him after he hasnt palyed in however long its been.
Very true. Dota 2 is satisfying my competitive needs, Hearthstone satisfies my casual gaming needs, and Kirk's mom satisfies my cock
wwo

Post by wwo »

That seems like a low threshold across the board.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

wwo wrote:That seems like a low threshold across the board.
Honkey

Post by Honkey »

hah i didnt really talk about him! I just made the thread title cause i was being nostalgic.