Religion of Peace? More like RELIGION OF RAPE!

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
DBSeeker

Religion of Peace? More like RELIGION OF RAPE!

Post by DBSeeker »

http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/muslim-sex-m ... n-germany/

Take that Lord Scary Owl. I don't see you so-called good muslims taking a stand against this...
Lord---Scary Owl

Re: Religion of Peace? More like RELIGION OF RAPE!

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

LOL I'm not a Muslim or a Muslim sympathizer. I'm a 14 year old Christian. My Facebook picture is the Christian knight holy orders that massacred Muslims by the thousands. In other words I hate Muslims. You are Muslim dbseeker.
sharkdrivingabus

Post by sharkdrivingabus »

LSO is spot on. Let's look at the facts.

1) seeker is brown. Brown = terrorist.

2) the db in his name is a coded message for his desire to establish places of Muslim indoctrination. It stands for dawah baitullah, which basically means mosques to convert people.

I'm onto you and your sleeper strategy, seeker.
DBSeeker

Post by DBSeeker »

LSO - prove it. Show me a picture of your facebook profile picture.

Tb - the db in my name stands for Dead Banisher. I banish zombies & deadites.
sasper

Post by sasper »

sharkdrivingabus wrote:LSO is spot on. Let's look at the facts.

2) the db in his name is a coded message for his desire to establish places of Muslim indoctrination. It stands for dawah baitullah, which basically means mosques to convert people.

sharkdrivingabus is correct on point 1. he is incorrect on point 2.
LSO is just an ugly kid with no friends who will die a virgin. he's more likely to go out shooting up a school because he can't get a girlfriend than blowing himself up on a bus like a true muslim would.
sasper

Post by sasper »

sasper wrote:
sharkdrivingabus wrote:LSO is spot on. Let's look at the facts.

sharkdrivingabus is correct on point 1. he is incorrect on point 2.
LSO is just an ugly kid with no friends who will die a virgin. he's more likely to go out shooting up a school because he can't get a girlfriend than blowing himself up on a bus like a true muslim would.
edit: oops i thought you were talking about LSO in point 2. i dont know enough about dbseeker to comment on his situation. he's most likely a jihadist in a sleeper cell hatching a plan to kill some westerners, though.
DBSeeker

Post by DBSeeker »

Sasper is falling for TB's trap. I support Trump. TB supports Benghazi Hilary. It's clear that you are letting your bias towards TB cloud your judgment.
DBSeeker

Post by DBSeeker »

Let's getting back to talking about Islam's pro-rape stance.
valentine

Post by valentine »

Being a dutch native, I've been following this story. It's appalling how long it took for this news to really come out. All media, except for some right winged media, tried to keep it quiet because of the ethnicity of the perpetrators. It took cnn 4 or 5 days to report on the item.
sharkdrivingabus

Stop with your lies seeker! We all know that you're a liberal, Hillary loving Muslim! Stop trying to hide behind this neo-conservative facade and admit the truth!!!!

Proof:

DBSeeker

Post by DBSeeker »

I question the veracity of the source.
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

You evil satanic cretin loser idiot slut Muslim DBSeeker. How dare you show support for the Hillary that way. She is Satan's grandma sex toy and political puppet. She has done more evil than anyone alive now.
sharkdrivingabus

DBSeeker wrote:I question the veracity of the source.
Blanket, unsupported denials when faced with cold hard evidence? You're acting just like your role model, Hilllary. First Benghazi and now her email server - all her lies and denials have crumbled in front of the truth. Just like yours will, Seeker the Hillary loving Muslim.
DBSeeker

Post by DBSeeker »

I'm more like my hero Trump. Suffering from baseless attacks by establishment "Myth Hall of Fame" posters like TB & hanger-ons like Lord Scary Owl.

Want to get in a fist fight bro? I'll beat you silly & post the video on youtube.