putting this here: tfl coops plus

Gate of Storms (GoS) is a metaserver (lobby) for Myth II Soulblighter multiplayer where you can play online with friends and strangers alike for free.
wwo

putting this here: tfl coops plus

Post by wwo »

Because Magma has beef with Renwood, and by proxy Oogabooga, they will not approve my upload of ooga's tagset "TFL Coops Plus", which changes TFL units to their M2 equivalents. This makes playing TFL coops more fun because you don't have to deal with the bullshit of TFL units. It balances out power-wise because clumped thrall for the Dark is just as effective for them as better Dwarves are for Light. Here's the new link for the tagset. I do host this from time to time.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4x8mt ... Coops_Plus

[p.s. Move this to FFA if necessary, but the more exposure, the better for all of us.]
punkUser

Re: putting this here: tfl coops plus

Post by punkUser »

Not to poke the lion here, but did you actually get in touch with someone at the Tain to see if they could approve it? Because it's far more likely that just no one has checked the queue lately. I know they've been having some technical issues lately as well that could be contributing.
wwo

Post by wwo »

It's been submitted twice, the first over two years ago; the second, last summer. It's obvious they've seen it since other plugins are getting in during the time frame. It could just as likely be that they can't accept submissions from someone other than the author, but that's stated nowhere. I can't imagine they're getting so many submissions that they can't bother sending an email explaining the rejection. If they can't be arsed to communicate, why should I?

I don't really care whether it's there or not. If the community were bigger, it would matter. It's not, so it doesn't.
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

wwo wrote: I don't really care whether it's there or not. If the community were bigger, it would matter. It's not, so it doesn't.
Yeah it's cool man, you brought it up :) Was just suggesting options if you did care.
wwo

Post by wwo »

We could go back and forth, make it look like there's some important discussion here, trick people into looking at the post.

How are you doing?
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

wwo wrote:We could go back and forth, make it look like there's some important discussion here, trick people into looking at the post.

How are you doing?
nice

this plugin didn't really work though, or its just badly done, or maybe i just didn't select it :lol:
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

wwo wrote:We could go back and forth, make it look like there's some important discussion here, trick people into looking at the post.

How are you doing?
Haha, nice.

Not bad, keeping busy. How are you wwo? You playing in MWC? Winning, etc?
wwo

Post by wwo »

I was signed up. I've always had a difficult time making weekend times early. "My" team is doing well, I think. I think they will be okay without me. Plus, I'm beyond rusty. Not just clicky, but mentally, which was always the best part of my game.

Are you on a team? I'm terrible at small talk.

Thanks for the server and shit. If there's ever a Myth revival, I hope you get credit for these years of maintaining its presence.
Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Punkuser im mailing you a cake, chocolate or vanilla?