Is Dantski a Neglectful Papa?

General discussion forum for TWS2013
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Is Dantski a Neglectful Papa?

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ »

A kid in the lobby told me you haven't asked for a forum because you don't love us. Is that true Dantski? :(
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Re: Is Dantski a Neglectful Papa?

Zak even made flattering TAs and a flashy infographic for his players, Zak cares for his littluns, so jelly... Dantski never even announced his team, is he ashamed of us? :cry: :cry: :cry:
shadow

Post by shadow »

Agree MM. Dantski dont try to talk with us before matches, then go afk for 45 mins right when match games start. After it he did not make any excuse or even talk to his teammates and just leave lobby. Didn't see him since. Also he didn't contact us on forums, don't ask grim about private forum. Etc.

Pathetic.
Dantski

Post by Dantski »

Agree MM. Dantski dont try to talk with us before matches, then go afk for 45 mins right when match games start. After it he did not make any excuse or even talk to his teammates and just leave lobby. Didn't see him since. Also he didn't contact us on forums, don't ask grim about private forum. Etc.

Pathetic.
Thankyou for your contribution, I will take your lessons in teamwork to heart.

Yes Milk I drafted players based on myth ability rather than people I like. I soon realized after sunday that I don't want to play with most of my team. Thankfully though I am prepared to schedule and captain you guys so whoopdedoo!

I did not ask for a private forum because I don't think we would benefit from one.
shadow

Post by shadow »

Dantski wrote:

Pathetic.
Thankyou for your contribution, I will take your lessons in teamwork to heart.

Yes Milk I drafted players based on myth ability rather than people I like. I soon realized after sunday that I don't want to play with most of my team. Thankfully though I am prepared to schedule and captain you guys so whoopdedoo!

I did not ask for a private forum because I don't think we would benefit from one.
Well. You make answer in 30 mins after my post. Impressive.
Dude, after sunday, best half of our team was about to drop you. I don't know you but the way you do captain's job ...
Ask for private forum, talk to your teammates, play with us at least few games, don't go afk - eat when match games started or go fuck yourself and don't pretend to be captain.
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Dantski... so... mean...

I feel like an orphaned, bastard child wandering alone, hungry, covered in soot and snow, tears frozen in my trembling eyes.

:cry:
Dantski

Post by Dantski »

Well. You make answer in 30 mins after my post. Impressive.
Dude, after sunday, best half of our team was about to drop you. I don't know you but the way you do captain's job ...
Ask for private forum, talk to your teammates, play with us at least few games, don't go afk - eat when match games started or go *cruiser* yourself and don't pretend to be captain
I think LOL covers this pretty well.

Since you are genuinely retarded lets go over everything so you might gain some kind of understanding.
Agree MM. Dantski dont try to talk with us before matches
Match was less than 24 hours after draft, are you retarded? I have also tried rescheduling this match and our next match, you have made 0 posts in either thread in regards to your availability.
then go afk for 45 mins right when match games start
Can't make that time every sunday, I have dinner with my family pretty much every week at that time. I don't keep up to date with U.S timezones changing so found out I couldn't make it 10 mins before the match. I am not going to ditch my family to play myth when we still had enough people to play. Also I would've been back to play last 2 games at least. (more than limp!)
After it he did not make any excuse or even talk to his teammates and just leave lobby
Again are you completely retarded? I was talking to Asmo and told in public chat why I wasn't able to make it and how the U.S clocks changing screwed me over. I then continued to talk to Asmo about whether to get the match played then or not, but considering a number of people had left we decided to try and reschedule.
Didn't see him since
Irrelevant. If you choose to think it is consider this...
Also will captain if not enough people volunteer.
This is what I posted when "signing up", we had enough people signup to captain but Paris still wanted me to captain.
Dude, after sunday, best half of our team was about to drop you
Dude, I don't think you understand how this works, you have zero influence on our team now. I was prepared to give you a chance if you could just STFU and play. Unfortunately your verbal diarrhea has scuppered any hopes you may have had.
I don't know you but the way you do captain's job
Lets see..

Scheduled more than any other captain? Check
Showed up more than 1 captain? Check
Not as retarded as Bagrada? Check

As renwood would say, peachy.
Ask for private forum
So I can read more of your posts? No thanks.
talk to your teammates
See above
play with us at least few games
Thats what matches are for, why would I want to play myth with you outside of that? Your uplifting personality and charisma?
don't go afk - eat when match games started
Sorry I have responsibilities, I am not able to play myth 24 hours a day. There you got an apology, happy now?
or go *cruiser* yourself and don't pretend to be captain.
Lahl, way to go with the team bonding buddy. See you this sunday.
shadow

Post by shadow »

tl;dr

just go fuck yourself
Dantski

Post by Dantski »

tl;dr
Oh I know the answer to this one

U MAD BRO?
dac

Post by dac »

dantski, this thread has made me love you again.

i thought you were wayyyyy too anti-confrontational to ever post something like this. well done, sir.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Only read Dantski and Dac's posts. Just stfu Milk Man you bore me.
par73

Post by par73 »

this thread should be frozen, then moved to the godhead for discussion
dac

Post by dac »

i absolutely love this side of dantski. i wish i could see more of it!
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

This thread was meant as a joke... wow...

In all seriousness I don't know why crun and shadow wouldn't just 3v6 with me (3v8 counting heads of bunny's octopus vagina)
... its just QR and victory would have been that much sweeter

Dant did you get my message?
shadow

Post by shadow »

Dantski wrote:
tl;dr
Oh I know the answer to this one

U MAD BRO?
Retarded broseph dantski. You fuck up your own team. Wonder if cruniac and mm will play for you.
par73

Post by par73 »

dantski is high rated, you could have found a good substitute for him; and also asked to push the match back an hour.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Milk Man wrote:This thread was meant as a joke... wow...
Post excuse brah.
Chohan

Post by Chohan »

Milk Man wrote:This thread was meant as a joke... wow...

In all seriousness I don't know why crun and shadow wouldn't just 3v6 with me (3v8 counting heads of bunny's octopus vagina)
... its just QR and victory would have been that much sweeter

Dant did you get my message?

I have a strict honor code that all my gaming applies to, I could not compromise myself to play in those games.
SeekerAntiVegan

Post by SeekerAntiVegan »

The anger in this thread emanating from Dantski is so extreme that he is hereby stripped of all rights to use the name LRCG for a team name ever again. That team name is now reverting to its rightful owner, Sir Seeker the Vegetable Slayer.

ONLY EAT MEAT KIDS! NO VEGGIES!

PROCESS YOUR MEATS! RAW FOOD DIETS ARE TERRIBLE!
Cutard

Post by Cutard »

Reminds me of the sb vs Dantski debacle years ago.
SeekerAntiVegan

Post by SeekerAntiVegan »

Oh right...

Only reason we even have a film of that game is because I saved it for entirely different reasons.

He should never have been able to create a fake LRCG sequel team. The only true sequel to LRCG was the one started up by me.