What happened to key?

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Jottle

What happened to key?

Post by Jottle »

About 9-10 months ago there used to be a M2 user on here called Key (but spelled out using alternate keyboard characters). I can't seem to find the name in the GOS user list. Anyone know what handle key switched to or is using now?
Pyro

Re: What happened to key?

Post by Pyro »

You won't find this name in the GoS user list because he never registered the name. But you can find him if you know who he played with. I assumed you played with him so I went a few pages back on your game page and found this example. No idea what name he might be using now.
Jottle

Post by Jottle »

Thanks Pyro. I'm willing to bet he just stopped playing, but maybe someone else will chime in on this thread.
T®åmis† -[£ø∂]-

Post by T®åmis† -[£ø∂]- »

I remember Key from BungieNet.I had his details somewhere.I will try and find him.Good to know he is still around.Nice guy.