Lord---Scary Owl >Now> Lord_Scary_Owl

Gate of Storms (GoS) is a metaserver (lobby) for Myth II Soulblighter multiplayer where you can play online with friends and strangers alike for free.
Lord---Scary Owl

Lord---Scary Owl >Now> Lord_Scary_Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

For 4 months from Sep. 2014-Dec. 2014 the account Lord---Scary Owl was working. Then 1 day it just stops working and I made sure I typed EVERYTHING correctly, yet it kept telling me I couldn't sign in. Now I am stuck as Lord_Scary_Owl. Pyro said post here for help so I expect some. :( :|
Pyro

Re: Lord---Scary Owl >Now> Lord_Scary_Owl

Post by Pyro »

The problem he had is that he never activated his account. I guess if you don't activate it, it eventually gets deleted. Two ways to fix this...

1) PunkUser alters your login to match your old login. I don't get why you want it so bad its basically the same.

2) Just register it again and actually activate it this time. Why did you even have two accounts to begin with? Just keep one.
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

What Pyro said... re-register it and active it this time :) If you want me to delete one or the other let me know.
Lord---Scary Owl

When i re-register my account can i use the email i use for this 1? If so i will. If I cant then ill just thank you for the help and get stuck with this dreadful account. Thx
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

You can't reuse e-mail, no. If you want me to change the name of your account though, just send me a PM.
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

As requested I've changed your name. You may have to relogin with your new name, "Lord---Scary Owl".
Lord---Scary Owl

Many Many thanks to you. Now I can play as me.