EBOLA FOUND IN DALLAS TEXAS USA

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Renwood

EBOLA FOUND IN DALLAS TEXAS USA

Post by Renwood »

So somebody infected with EBOLA has JUST been found in Dallas Texas. They walked around the city for 6 DAYS before going to the hospital!
They FLEW from west Africa to visit family in the USA. WHY THE HELL IS OUR GOVERNMENT ALLOWING AIR TRAVEL FROM AFRICA DIRECTLY TO THE USA?!?! If Obama cared about the people of this country in the slightest he would BAN all air travel from Africa to the USA! This person in Dallas was even released after seeking medical attention and misdiagnosed and given antibiotics! Anybody who took money from this person, or touched anything they touched or used the same bathroom or was in the same ROOM with them when they coughed or sneezed, ALL of these are ways Ebola is spread! Think about this scenario!

Please help spread this MESSAGE and share this to DEMONSTRATE how fast something can spread!

A few facts about Ebola most people do not know:
1 It is one of the WORST ways to die ever in human history

2 You bleed out of every orifice including, Mouth, Ears, Anus, Nose, EYES, and even bleed out of every pore on your body!

3 People can throw off a Tubular cast, which is were you shit out your own bloody melted liquefied intestines!

4 Ebola virus is contained even in human sweat! So you can touch a doorknob long after somebody infected with Ebola has and still get infected.

5. Ebola can spread through and is found in every human bodily fluid! Even tears and saliva!

6 Ebola virus can be AIRBORN! Just like the flu, when people cough or sneeze and tiny particles and droplets fly into and float in the air

7 Ebola has a 90% DEATH RATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

8. Ebola infected persons can be completely unaware they have been infected and not show symptoms for up to 3 weeks!

9. Ask yourself this. Do you think that the USA is taking the proper steps to protect itself from a deadly stateside outbreak? And if so, why the hell are people allowed to fly FROM Africa to the USA right now with this huge Ebola outbreak going on?!

I have been reading about Ebola since 1996 so none of this is some BS conspiracy theory stuff. This is the REAL DEAL, and people better start getting PISSED OFF AND MAKING SOME BIG NOISE that this government is allowing flights to and from Africa. I really do not want to live in a reality or universe where we all ask the government "Why didn't you shut down air travel from Africa to USA before the Ebola outbreak reached the USA!?" Please share this message with everybody you know and call your state representatives and Governor! Call the White house as well! If the government is TOO STUPID to make a stand on STOPPING Ebola and will NOT help protect 300 million American citizens as it should be VERY interested in doing. Then it is OUR job to do something about this! They did not stop Killer bees from spreading in this country , they did not stop HIV from spreading in this country, they did NOT stop AIDS from spreading in this country, they did NOT stop West Nile virus from spreading in this country, they did not stop H1N1 from spreading in this country! What makes any of you think they will be able to stop Ebola from spreading if they act how they always did in all those cases. A day late and a dollar short and too worried about hurting any feelings to do anything useful and REAL. DO NOT ALLOW FLIGHTS FROM AFRICA INTO NORTH AMERICA PERIOD! This is a matter of national security! Hurting the feelings of people or offending foreign countries is of ZERO CONCERN! Why risk the USA and the rest of the entire world, because people are too lazy to hold their world leaders accountable to do what is Common sense, Logical and THE RIGHT THING TO DO FOR THE HUMAN RACE! Like this, Share this! Everybody should worry about living or dying on Earth that from now on has Ebola spreading across the entire face of the globe! Think about this and how it could affect your families and your country and this world. Speak out, Share and act BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE![URL=http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/ ... .jpg[/img][/url] [URL=http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/ ... .jpg[/img][/url]
Arsenal

Re: EBOLA FOUND IN DALLAS TEXAS USA

Post by Arsenal »

The amount of ignorance and misinformation in this post is amazing.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

I'm hoping that Ebola whips out the entire population of Africa and whatever city Renwood lives in.
wwo

Post by wwo »

Using photobucket. Renwood is stuck in 2003.
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Please Arsenal correct it.
The main point is there is no BENEFIT to allowing international air travel FROM infected regions in Africa to anyplace else in the world.
You can not prove that wrong. And risking spreading this BS To other sides of the PLANET just to let 0.00000000000000001% of people into other countries is moronic, wrong headed and just plain insane.
sasper

Post by sasper »

thats actually pretty safe rentard. it equates to about 1 person per billion*billion in the entire human race. you should be more worried about slipping over in the shower (i know you don't have them) or getting hit by lightning (i know you never go outside so you probably shouldn't worry about this either)
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Anybody who is not concerned about Ebola going global should UNinstall life.
Lod=Legend

Post by Lod=Legend »

most you wrote is bullshit...it's not that bad ,it's not the new black pest

however ebola is still dangerous.. the biggest fear is that it will mutate into a more aggressive form ( just like some innocent virussen do ).
that people from africa are allowed to visit western countries is stupid, it's pure political failure at any level.

if ebola mutates and starts infecting animals and livestock everything is fucked.. it must be contained at all costs.

these days you just cannot allow immigrants to your country , there are enough social-economic problems caused by immigration policies but with ebola i think it would be wise to adopt strict immigration policies and stop immigration from african/arabic countries.

immigrants do not add anything to native culture , wealth or social developments.. at this point they even are health hazards. we already had 2 people infected with ebola here in the netherlands.. do notice that this is one among the most dense populated countries. there is no reason to allow them at the first place and now there's even less reason.

in the end its not ebola that is dangerous.. its human stupidity that is the problem.. not taking aquadate steps in the right timeframe to prevent ebola from spreading. if the whole world acted on time it could have been contained.

im not a rascist and im not a patriot... i do not like black people or people from subsaharan/african cultures i think they are underdeveloped and inferior ( in general ). actually im not fond of dutch people ( too arrogant ) and dutch people do not really have a culture.

i hate USA, i even like russia more than the USA.. USA has thrown away its values based on the era of george washington ( i like george washington, the colonial and constitutional period ) , the whole period of 1700 to 1800 was comprised of well educated and highly intelligent thinkers and innovators that based there values on those out of the greek golden age ( 500 to 60 BC ) and the renaissance. leading society at that time was made up of polymaths from different european countries that merged all innovated thinking into an american way of thinking '' the constitution and its amandaments ) - and the american culture was born.

right now USA consist out of mcdonadls , consumerism , bullshit , ignorance, secret goverment projects, and the most people in USA ( most of em are black ) are fucking stupid , almost as dumb as pakistani village idiots. they voted for obama just because he's black.

the USA and obama has stabbed george washington in the back and obama is threathening original american fundamental values, he constantly tried to undermine the constitution - something that ... he's a disgusting clown.. obama is not a true american. The founding fathers knew back then that one day that the future goverment may turn into a tyranny , one way to prevent this is the second amendament and to maintain power to the people and free thinkers by giving them rights to arm themselfs... they knew Obama was going to make firearms illegal. those fundamental values of the founding fathers was created after hundreds years of tiranny and suppression by corrupt goverments and the church - hundreds thousands of people have DIED in order to come up with the founding fathers constitution..

i do not believe firearms should be available for everyone matter in fact i live in a society where it is illegal to arm yourself ( dutch gun/weapon law is the most strict in the world ) , still i understand the american values of the founding fathers and george washington in particular ''the constitution '' and i fully support this. i love colonial virginia and i love the whole 18 th century way of thinking.

most cultures in the world undermine what the founding fathers and many others have died or sacrificed parts of their life for... eastern islam cultures , african cultures.. they are all inferior cultures that breed tyranny and corrupt ways of thinking. even now the modern USA is starting to undermine what created them in first place...

please wake up USA

World has to wake up.. i live in a country with the most loose immigration policies , 90 % of those people completely undermine western values and ways of thinking. 90 to 95 % of the criminals are foreigners from eastern countries like romania , morroco ( islam countries in general ) and countries like surinam. STOP fucking shit up by allowing people that do not help society evolve to a higher level.

japanese culture and 18th century USA all the way.. fuck the rest
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Lod's posts are easily the best thing on these forums
valentine

Post by valentine »

lol

pogue = lod = pogue
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Lod=Legend wrote:most you wrote is bullshit...it's not that bad ,it's not the new black pest

however ebola is still dangerous.. the biggest fear is that it will mutate into a more aggressive form ( just like some innocent virussen do ).
that people from africa are allowed to visit western countries is stupid, it's pure political failure at any level.

if ebola mutates and starts infecting animals and livestock everything is fucked.. it must be contained at all costs.

these days you just cannot allow immigrants to your country , there are enough social-economic problems caused by immigration policies but with ebola i think it would be wise to adopt strict immigration policies and stop immigration from african/arabic countries.

immigrants do not add anything to native culture , wealth or social developments.. at this point they even are health hazards. we already had 2 people infected with ebola here in the netherlands.. do notice that this is one among the most dense populated countries. there is no reason to allow them at the first place and now there's even less reason.

in the end its not ebola that is dangerous.. its human stupidity that is the problem.. not taking aquadate steps in the right timeframe to prevent ebola from spreading. if the whole world acted on time it could have been contained.

im not a rascist and im not a patriot... i do not like black people or people from subsaharan/african cultures i think they are underdeveloped and inferior ( in general ). actually im not fond of dutch people ( too arrogant ) and dutch people do not really have a culture.

i hate USA, i even like russia more than the USA.. USA has thrown away its values based on the era of george washington ( i like george washington, the colonial and constitutional period ) , the whole period of 1700 to 1800 was comprised of well educated and highly intelligent thinkers and innovators that based there values on those out of the greek golden age ( 500 to 60 BC ) and the renaissance. leading society at that time was made up of polymaths from different european countries that merged all innovated thinking into an american way of thinking '' the constitution and its amandaments ) - and the american culture was born.

right now USA consist out of mcdonadls , consumerism , bullshit , ignorance, secret goverment projects, and the most people in USA ( most of em are black ) are fucking stupid , almost as dumb as pakistani village idiots. they voted for obama just because he's black.

the USA and obama has stabbed george washington in the back and obama is threathening original american fundamental values, he constantly tried to undermine the constitution - something that ... he's a disgusting clown.. obama is not a true american. The founding fathers knew back then that one day that the future goverment may turn into a tyranny , one way to prevent this is the second amendament and to maintain power to the people and free thinkers by giving them rights to arm themselfs... they knew Obama was going to make firearms illegal. those fundamental values of the founding fathers was created after hundreds years of tiranny and suppression by corrupt goverments and the church - hundreds thousands of people have DIED in order to come up with the founding fathers constitution..

i do not believe firearms should be available for everyone matter in fact i live in a society where it is illegal to arm yourself ( dutch gun/weapon law is the most strict in the world ) , still i understand the american values of the founding fathers and george washington in particular ''the constitution '' and i fully support this. i love colonial virginia and i love the whole 18 th century way of thinking.

most cultures in the world undermine what the founding fathers and many others have died or sacrificed parts of their life for... eastern islam cultures , african cultures.. they are all inferior cultures that breed tyranny and corrupt ways of thinking. even now the modern USA is starting to undermine what created them in first place...

please wake up USA

World has to wake up.. i live in a country with the most loose immigration policies , 90 % of those people completely undermine western values and ways of thinking. 90 to 95 % of the criminals are foreigners from eastern countries like romania , morroco ( islam countries in general ) and countries like surinam. STOP fucking shit up by allowing people that do not help society evolve to a higher level.

japanese culture and 18th century USA all the way.. fuck the rest
America is becoming more Red than Russia these days. The irony is that America hated the Nazi's and fascists generally for so long and made a joke on the Tv about them that if they actually won ww2, there would be no need for worries about Ebola virus and immigrants and all the other social bullshit that your black communist president elbamo has to deal with.
Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Correct deer! it's pretty easy to spot it all over if people pay attention even a tiny bit.
watch the video and the playlist after the video if you wanna see what people ON THE GROUND in the Ebola countries is really like.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014 ... ak-qa.html
par73

Post by par73 »

drunken_deer wrote:America ... made a joke on the Tv about them that if they actually won ww2, there would be no need for worries about Ebola virus and immigrants and all the other social bullshit that your black communist president elbamo has to deal with.
LOL?
shadow

Post by shadow »

words of wisdom