Par's Draft Tournament: Canceled

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Chohan

Re: Par's World Cup: PDTII

Post by Chohan »

Probably doesn't matter but.

Team asmo 5-0 over team KK

Team tirri 5-0 over team paris.
par73

Post by par73 »

looks like every team forfeits this week.

i don't think asmo and kk would have worked out; it seems like tirri and paris could have happened, but it did not.

now kk and tirri have left the tournament.

in some attempt to salvage the 'competition' rather than cancel it, PWC will now be facing some structure changes. the format will likely change from draft to kickball. chances are, asmo and i will captain a team each week that faces off against the other at 3pm, for 5 or 7 games, for the rest of the month.

you can expect more games than were played today to actually happen next saturday at 3pm

punkUser wrote:
par73 wrote: It's funny to think how unaware you were of the draft tournament taking place when you were the first player originally interested in the tournament.
Everyone who has been around knows that I haven't been for a while, including you par.

Ah right I forgot, everyone is keeping tabs on PunkUser's life and if he's been around on his myth server or not. anyway, thanks for your pompous excuse for help, i'm glad you could remind me why i didn't ask for anything from you.
Dantski

Post by Dantski »

In the few times I've asked PunkUser for something, I'm fairly sure he's responded within 24 hours every time.

Assume

ass u me?
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

amazing how even as TO, par is still able to lash out in blame at others around him for the failures of his own tournament.

the bitterness and level of delusion is really quite remarkable.
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

meanwhile in other news, Drunkens Weekly Coop turns out with a happy 6 on a regular basis.

Ill keep up with the subbing so long as the time is appropriate, ie-not this weeks time.
par73

Post by par73 »

Dantski wrote:In the few times I've asked PunkUser for something, I'm fairly sure he's responded within 24 hours every time.

Assume

ass u me?
I guess you're another person who assumes I wanted to host the tournament forums on gate of storms.
Amazing how much controversy this has chalked up over nothing
Giant Killer General wrote:amazing how even as TO, par is still able to lash out in blame at others around him for the failures of his own tournament.

the bitterness and level of delusion is really quite remarkable.
I'm not blaming anyone for anything, it is the way it is.

Amazing how even as a non participant, gkg is still able to lash out over nothing.

His bitterness and level of delusion directed towards me is really quite remarkable.
par73

Re: Par's World Cup: PKBT

Post by par73 »

Since Asmo and I are the only captains remaining and no other people have stepped up to captain we will not be redrafting.
The format of this tournament has now changed to kickball, 3pm EST Saturday unless noted otherwise. Week one begins this weekend, we'll see how it goes over the course of a month. Asmo and I are the set captains for this week, good luck and have fun to all participants.
par73

Post by par73 »

Dantski wrote:In the few times I've asked PunkUser for something, I'm fairly sure he's responded within 24 hours every time.

Assume

ass u me?
well its been about 30 days, still no response even though it's unrelated to this failed draft tournament.
Nice to see you get special treatment