i want to change teams

tirri

i want to change teams

Post by tirri »

yes, the mysterious team changer is me. i want to join the only righteous leader left in myth community, paris. make it happen please

SORRY PREVIOUS TEAM, I LIKED YOU ALL AND WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE OUR PRECIOUS MEMORIES. NO HARD FEELINGS
Chohan

Re: i want to change teams

Post by Chohan »

I thought PK was the leader or has he been usurped?
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Go for it. Do the honorable thing and don't post our strategies this week, as you still have access to our team forums right now.
rawr

Post by rawr »

Welcome Tirri, to your true home :D
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

tirri wrote:yes, the mysterious team changer is me. i want to join the only righteous leader left in myth community, paris. make it happen please

SORRY PREVIOUS TEAM, I LIKED YOU ALL AND WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE OUR PRECIOUS MEMORIES. NO HARD FEELINGS
Woudn't the most righteous be Killerking, he hasn't pissed any myther off?

Tirri fails again!
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

tirri wrote:yes, the mysterious team changer is me. i want to join the only righteous leader left in myth community, paris.
Pretty sure PK is the leader... But that's ok, I think he's up there in terms of... uhh... "righteousness" I guess. ;)

I guess it's time to accept this MWC has basically just become rabble games, but oh well. Anything that produces decent games is good these days I suppose.
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

You were even playing??

par73

Post by par73 »

i just love the way other players in the tournament who are not on gents analyze and percieve our team, it is really eye opening.

i don't really get why PunkUser is making an excuse either, that is eye opening as well.
Professional Killer

Post by Professional Killer »

tirri wrote:yes, the mysterious team changer is me. i want to join the only righteous leader left in myth community, paris. make it happen please

No, this is not Paris's team and that should be rather obvious. I am havving some personal issues these days, and Paris have been a great guy to help out so he can make decitions in regards to adding new players to give us the turnout needed without consulting me. We have talked about adding Tirri earlier and I asked him he said no then, but we are having some internal probs that are causing a handful of us getting good show every weekends onwards. Yes, I have aproved him joining and I see it will benefit our team and hes not really someoen that bring negative energy to the squad. I got no idea why he left Fellows, since I just logged on GOS and will be more off then off the following weeks.

Let's hope he is solid enough to stay and not switch to a new team like a girl getting fucked by the entire football team as soon as the chance is there.

Welcome Tirri ;)
Honkey

Post by Honkey »

I a also switching to Paris team. I am never going to show or play but I feel this gives me the best shot at a Second absentee mwc ring
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

par73 wrote: i don't really get why PunkUser is making an excuse either, that is eye opening as well.
Uhh, "excuse"? You misreading posts again? :)