@ Team Cremisi

Asmodian

@ Team Cremisi

Post by Asmodian »

I know you guys cheated and I am not surprised at all after playing in 2 Paris run tournaments where they were completely disorganized and the rules were not upheld. I should probably disqualify you guys from even having the opportunity of playing in the finals, but I will not.

Congrats on being douches and eliminating any potential of me actually hosting a tournament again for any of you chumps.

This is directed to anyone on Team Cremisi who was aware of what was going on, which I suspect was most of you from the information I received
Arsenal

Re: @ Team Cremisi

Post by Arsenal »

tirri

Post by tirri »

this is such a shame. team cremisi could have done history and been the symbol of great team chemistry and friendship for future myth generations to come. instead they will go down as a steaming pile of cheating poop!
killerking

Post by killerking »

Hey, what's going on over there?
NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

I don't believe I cheated!
Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Care to elaborate Asmodian?
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

I want to hear the allegations! :P Myth drama!
par73

Post by par73 »

yeah please elaborate about whatever the hell you're talking about, thanks.

Zak

Post by Zak »

So that wasn't really flatline I take it
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Zak wrote:So that wasn't really flatline I take it

Flatline = Chron
Honkey

Post by Honkey »

No wonder he did a good job.
Zak

Post by Zak »

How about you deduct 3-6 from them to make their finals appearance harder, since they probably would have lost more games without chron. That way they can still make it but they have to win 4-5 games against homer.
par73

Post by par73 »

We drafted Flatline.

All we did was uphold the rules.

You (Asmodian) were the one who went and "changed rules", allowing Chron to play.

Then you spit in his face and told him to fuck off, simply because PunkUser and I were having an argument on the forums?
How Arrogant.

Your tournament's rule page says absolutely nothing about other players playing on a participant's account. It doesn't say anything about dummying.

We didn't break any rules. Thus sorry Zak, there is nothing to enforce here.

Feel free to go change them on the website, as you already made a rule to allow a player who showed up late to participate, and then subsequently changed that rule because you're a giant douchebag.

Cya in the finals `smo, unless you throw your week 3 match just to avoid playing the real Team Cremisi.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

yeah please elaborate about whatever the hell you're talking about, thanks.
Funny how you deny it after I already called you guys out, such a dishonest person.

Not even worth responding to your other post other than, Thank you for calling me a douchebag, that is a compliment coming from someone as trashy as you. If you were to say anything good about me I know I would be doing something terribly wrong.
par73 wrote: Cya in the finals `smo, unless you throw your week 3 match just to avoid playing the real Team Cremisi.
You are not making the finals. You suck at this game, always have. You have sure done a good job sucking a lot of cock in order to get on top teams though.
par73

Post by par73 »

You're a great TO Asmo, telling Chron he can play if he can find a team to add him, in a ~40 player myth tournament in 2013.
Then subsequently excluding him from your promise to let him play over a few forum posts? Awesome Job man, you're a great TO. I wanna be just like you.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

par73 wrote:You're a great TO Asmo, telling Chron he can play if he can find a team to add him, in a ~40 player myth tournament in 2013.
Then subsequently excluding him from your promise to let him play over a few forum posts? Awesome Job man, you're a great TO. I wanna be just like you.
First of all your information is false about "he can play if he can find a team to add him". Second, in your forum post you talked about how you had the 2nd best roster. The only reason I was going to allow Chron to join is because I was pretty sure it was a consensus that everyone agreed Team Cremisi was by far the worst team in the tournament.

Why am I explaining this? I have no fing clue because if you could not understand the concept of overrated/underrated even after PunkUser explained the simple concept to you then why would I expect you to understand any other form of reason.
Zak

Post by Zak »

Asmodian wrote: You are not making the finals. You suck at this game, always have. You have sure done a good job sucking a lot of cock in order to get on top teams though.
Can you elaborate on what action you're taking in response to Team Cremisi cheating? I think a 3 to 6 point deduction is probably fair.
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

par73 wrote: Your tournament's rule page says absolutely nothing about other players playing on a participant's account. It doesn't say anything about dummying.
Paris, I think everyone here will join me in telling you to stop being a dumbass after a comment like that. Nowhere in the rules does it tell you to continue breathing either, so feel free to not do that too. ;)

As you very well know, that's the short of shit that gets accounts/IPs banned anywhere else, so stop pushing your luck. Asmo's being nice by not kicking out your whole team, not that it'll make any difference anyways.
par73

Post by par73 »

Zeriouz Buiznezz up in h-eaaaah.

So now you're gunna start raising comparisons of gate of storms to playmyth and marius.net, awesome shit PunkUser.

Come "Ban Flatline", come "Ban Me".

I think we went over this shit sometime in 2007 (when asmo and PunkUser was nowhere to be found), banning people on myth is hilarious. We had maybe 100 active people back then, now we have half or less.

Did I forget to mention there are no "established" rules on GateofStorms.net?

Meanwhile, I read the rules of every tournament I enter, I read the rules here.

I'm not even aware of what you guys are barking about in regards to Team Cremisi, seeing as how we didn't break any established rules in this integral tournament.

We didn't break any rules, I think you guys are just upset we won a match. Bitter Betsy's, rly.

Again, cya in the finals for the rematch unless you decide to throw the match next week (which is very likely).

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

par73 wrote: I think we went over this shit sometime in 2007 (when asmo and PunkUser was nowhere to be found), banning people on myth is hilarious. We had maybe 100 active people back then, now we have half or less.
Another case of the drugs kicking in. Now time to go do something worth my time Niner Nation™
par73

Post by par73 »

Asmodian wrote:
par73 wrote: I think we went over this shit sometime in 2007 (when asmo and PunkUser was nowhere to be found), banning people on myth is hilarious. We had maybe 100 active people back then, now we have half or less.
Another case of the drugs kicking in. Now time to go something worth my time Niner Nation™
I find it humorous that I read this, then walked in the other room as Green Bay's Lacy was stretching his arms into the Niner's endzone.
NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Well I mean, Asmo can ban team Cremisi if he wants, but, uh, I thought this was just a fun "tournament" intended to create some good competitive games for the post-MWC crowd. Wouldn't banning an entire team kind of contravene that stated intent?

I'm a little confused. I haven't been keeping up with the other thread, but after doing a few "MWC Profiles" I came to realize just how endemic dummying was/is to the community. It sucks because it's essentially deception, right? but in a way it's a kind of Myth tradition, not that I care to continue it myself.

Anyway, maybe make a post or poll and ask participants to choose from a few options on how to deal with this if it's an issue. I'd be interested to know how serious an infraction players think this is, to be honest.

My personal feeling is, well, if we didn't have that 8th player, then a player on the opposing team would have had to sit, too. At least everyone who wanted to play got to play, even if deception was involved.
Zak

Post by Zak »

NewMutator wrote: My personal feeling is, well, if we didn't have that 8th player, then a player on the opposing team would have had to sit, too. At least everyone who wanted to play got to play, even if deception was involved.
You guys were the ones asking us to do 8v8, we had no problem sitting players. Also, replacing a player who wouldn't have shown up, with a player that would have been a 1st or 2nd round draft pick, significantly improves your team. Had Chron not dummied as Flatline, the match probably would have went 3-2, or even 4-1. He stole our flag on Hvergelmir when we were up by a significant unit percentage.
par73

Post by par73 »

Yeah, well I told flatline to do that.

Also Zak, We asked to play 8v8 so that NewMutator could participate and talk with our team, as we on team cremisi try to include and value all team members appropriately.
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

par73 wrote:Meanwhile, I read the rules of every tournament I enter, I read the rules here.
wait wait wait...you mean kind of like this?
par73 wrote:I don't think one can force a 6 on 6.
Giant Killer General wrote: From the rules page on the website:

"The player cap for games is 8 per team this year, but if the other team has less than 8 players present you are only allowed to play with 6 players unless they had 7 players, in which case you can use 7 players as well."

I noticed you removed Asmo from the "MWC committee" (whatever that is) for what you perceived as not understanding the rules. Since you do not understand your own rules, should you remove yourself from the "MWC committee" now as well?

These rules are basically just copy and paste of Grim's rules, and Grim implemented this rule back in like 2009, it's been around for a while. As TO you should probably know about it by now after 4 years of its use.
You know...that one time when you didn't even read the rules page for your own tournament that you hosted, after it had already been posted publicly for over 2 months?

Yea...about that...
par73

Post by par73 »

gkg~ lurking in myth forums, retired from playing myth

I never said I read the rules of every tournament I organized.
I said I read the rules of every tournament I enter.

Yea, about that.
Zak

Post by Zak »

par73 wrote:gkg~ lurking in myth forums, retired from playing myth

I never said I read the rules of every tournament I organized.

Yea, about that.
You enter your own tournaments
Giant Killer General

par73 wrote:I never said I read the rules of every tournament I organized.
hahaha, OH...well then! In that case, did I not see you on the other team in the grand finals match for that tournament? I swear I seem to recall that somewhere...

you would have to enter the tournament to participate in the grand finals match for said tournament...right?

and wouldn't it actually be more important to read the rules that you, yourself created for the tournament you, yourself are organizing? even more important than a tournament you are just "entering"? ...right?

speaking of shitty TO's...

this is just priceless. there's no low that paris won't sink to.
par73

Post by par73 »

I didn't create those rules, Asmo did.

Just like how he created the rules for this tournament.

Asmo wrote all of the rules (for MWC) and when I realized he made a moronic error while creating/copying/editing those rules (as I had thought I could put my faith and trust into the original Draft Tournament Organizer), Asmo was indeed BOOTED from the MWC STAFF COMMITTEE.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

par73 wrote:I didn't create those rules, Asmo did.

Just like how he created the rules for this tournament.

Asmo wrote all of the rules (for MWC) and when I realized he made a moronic error while creating/copying/editing those rules (as I had thought I could put my faith and trust into the original Draft Tournament Organizer), Asmo was indeed BOOTED from the MWC STAFF COMMITTEE.
I didn't create the rules, I copy pasted the rules from the website that grim had put up previously, but since you literally did no work for your own tournament e.g. Limp picking all the maps and me making the website, I'm not surprised you are clueless about all of this.

err correction you did do one thing. You created the substitute rating page which is the most disorganized piece of crap.

Paris has truly become the most delusional myther this year and continues to make himself look like an idiot.
Giant Killer General

paris must have TO'd the only tournament in myth history where the TO did not dictate what the rules would be for the very tournament that they were organizing then.

i am actually kind of confused now as to what a TO is supposed to do if it is not to create the tournament rules. anyone know?

quite simply amazing.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Giant Killer General wrote: hahaha, OH...well then! In that case, did I not see you on the other team in the grand finals match for that tournament? I swear I seem to recall that somewhere...

you would have to enter the tournament to participate in the grand finals match for said tournament...right?
To be fair to Paris he appeared to pretty absent throughout the whole tournament by the way he played, so I can see how he is getting confused about participating in it.
par73

Post by par73 »

Giant Killer General wrote:paris must have TO'd the only tournament in myth history where the TO did not dictate what the rules would be for the very tournament that they were organizing then.

i am actually kind of confused now as to what a TO is supposed to do if it is not to create the tournament rules. anyone know?

quite simply amazing.
as far as my "myth activity" over the summer, I feel like I played as much myth as I did the years I got banned (2009, 2010)

Grim had already 'started' hosting MWC by the time I jumped in to TO MWC13.
He "organized" the forums in a certain way I didn't personally prefer, and then those forums changed where they even were along with the change of a metaserver. Grim pretty much did all the work in getting that started.
Thanks to grim for starting that part of MWC.
Why did grim abandon the ship of hosting MWC this year, you ask? Because of people like you, dipshit.

Asmo "organized" the website, which had the official rules of the tournament, as I did not make a thread in the forums regarding the rules.
The only part of the website Asmo didn't necessarily organize was the maps page, and the substitute system page.
Thanks to Asmo for starting that, sorry he had to be relieved of the MWC committee.

Limp made a map list. I think there might have been one or two changes due to repeats that he put down, and the only map I added was Desert King of the Map tie-breaker, which was also the first time MWC included the first use of King of the Map and the first time there was a 6-game DE match since Armageddon's 2008 run to the finals. I think his map list would have been better with a more traditional 8-point system, rather than the W-T-L system Asmo "borrowed" from grim's Myth World Cup 2012.

All of these players helped contribute directly to the MWC 13 "TO" infrastructure. All I really did was weave it together, allow pretty much everyone to play or be a substitute unlike grim's personal and strict list of who could substitute, and regulate.

How did your 1v1 tournament work out GKG? Seems like it went as far as MWS.
par73

Post by par73 »

Oh and to my dearest Asmo, fellow Myth TO, and former member of the MWC13 TO Joint Committee

You should be begging for players like Chron to play you ignorant baby faced ginger.

I won this trophy in a MWC where my team didn't use subsitute players, although we very well could have thanks to concealed identities. We also didn't use a substitute player to win a match, and that player would end up throwing the match to them in the finals.

crazyshinco: so on a myth level, i did the whole different new server when marius was down... and now i tried to go back to marius, and there were like 10 people and no games
crazyshinco: obviously im not the biggest guy ever to play a ton of games, but i was looking forward to playing some and nothing

I think next week I'll have shinco use my account in the draft tournament so he can finally play some quality myth games, that I'm guessing, you're trying to exclude him from as well?

Giant Killer General

nerve struck.

my job here is done.
par73

Post by par73 »

Nah you didn't strike any nerves bud,
Keep thinking that in your delusional mind warp where you invented the concept of melee fighting in myth 2.

I have no problem replying to Mr. "I'm retiring from Myth tournaments", as I find it highly entertaining you linger around after said retirement.

I also wanted to reiterate how you're gunna bitch about my TO work for this MWC, when grim himself would have just hosted if you stopped trying to fuck him all the time. idiot boy

"After forcing the truck to hit his car because of slamming on his brakes numerous times, the truck hits his car. Minor scratches to his car, the truck needs a new bumper and grill. Road rage much? He purposely forced an accident and gets out of his car and starts doing this. A real motivated Sgt disrespecting a fellow Marine who is in a wheelchair and the driver who is a civilian.At the End of the video you see him place his hands on the trunk, well that is because the MP's pulled up and arrested him."
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=73b_1364917659
Giant Killer General

par73 wrote:Nah you didn't strike any nerves bud,
par73 wrote: Keep thinking that in your delusional mind warp where you invented the concept of melee fighting in myth 2.

I have no problem replying to Mr. "I'm retiring from Myth tournaments", as I find it highly entertaining you linger around after said retirement.

I also wanted to reiterate how you're gunna bitch about my TO work for this MWC, when grim himself would have just hosted if you stopped trying to fuck him all the time. idiot boy

"After forcing the truck to hit his car because of slamming on his brakes numerous times, the truck hits his car. Minor scratches to his car, the truck needs a new bumper and grill. Road rage much? He purposely forced an accident and gets out of his car and starts doing this. A real motivated Sgt disrespecting a fellow Marine who is in a wheelchair and the driver who is a civilian.At the End of the video you see him place his hands on the trunk, well that is because the MP's pulled up and arrested him."
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=73b_1364917659
cremisi

Post by cremisi »

Zak wrote:How about you deduct 3-6 from them to make their finals appearance harder, since they probably would have lost more games without chron. That way they can still make it but they have to win 4-5 games against homer.
Captain

Post by Captain »

I would say Team Crem has to forfeit out of the tourney in which case everyone is 5-0 against them.

Or at the very least he has to replay without a sub.

Changing the rules to allow cheating? That is quite a silly rule if you ask me...
NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

You can penalize the whole team I guess but if you make it impossible for 1/4 of the players to advance, that upends the purpose of the tournament I think. If you've lost in advance, there's no incentive to play. True, the goal is to just get good, competitive games in, but why bother if the outcome is already known.
NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

But honestly, I don't know what the big deal is. Flatline's a good player, Chron's a good player; is the skill difference between them so pronounced that playing one versus the other would have affected the outcome? I don't know about that but I wasn't there for game 1. Game 2 was a close win, with a sneaky flank tagging the flag. Were it Flatline and not Chron do you think that would have turned out different? Game 3 was, of course, a landslide victory for team Zak. Game 4 it seemed, from my limited perspective, that we just had superior positioning. Game 5 was more rawr than anything, I think. I dunno, doesn't seem to me that Flat/Chron/whoever made so much a difference as to get sore over.
Captain

Post by Captain »

I am pretty sure most if not all of their team knew they were cheating and went along with it.

No one asked them to cheat or anything....

What is the point of having a tournament with rules and then players/teams clearly cheat and instead of punishing them, they make it so other teams are now able to cheat too....

At the VERY least you need to make them forfeit their last game 0-5.

Not reward them with *NOW allowing other teams to cheat as well*
Professional Killer

Post by Professional Killer »

Flatline..chron.... chron..flatline. Who's the best myther? I honestly have to ask because I dont think I've shared a word with any of them or played to much witht them.
theyr both 3, 4 balls?

Are our entire teams seriously getting bitch slapped because chron played, or flat or w/e are really going on?
NewMutator wrote:But honestly, I don't know what the big deal is. Flatline's a good player, Chron's a good player; is the skill difference between them so pronounced that playing one versus the other would have affected the outcome? I don't know about that but I wasn't there for game 1. Game 2 was a close win, with a sneaky flank tagging the flag. Were it Flatline and not Chron do you think that would have turned out different? Game 3 was, of course, a landslide victory for team Zak. Game 4 it seemed, from my limited perspective, that we just had superior positioning. Game 5 was more rawr than anything, I think. I dunno, doesn't seem to me that Flat/Chron/whoever made so much a difference as to get sore over.
I stand 100% behind nm on this one, Its not like GKG was playing for us.

The last few weeeks I have hardly played a game neither read the forums to much but after I got upfdated on the dissalowing chron to play situation is that not a rather harsh decition.

I love Asmo to death, but that dissalowing chron to play (due to an argument with par????) was unfair to him though.
Honkey

Post by Honkey »

Chron is 10x better than flat and would have been a top 15 pick. I don't really care that Chron played, however on hveg I thought it was actually flat playing the flank that won the game for them. Certainly would have paid a lot more attention to Chron as he has some top notch clicks. So it does make a difference. But in actuality if we hadn't made some stupid plays we still should have won the match, we were just completely off in the teamwork department.

But to Nswer the question, yes pk Chron improves that roster much much more than flatline.
par73

Post by par73 »

yeah, this whole thing is non-issue if Asmo didn't butt his head into a discussion I was having with PunkUser, about our different perspectives in over-rating and under-rating, aka, analyzing.

In fact, taking a "stand" by banning Chron over an opinion-based discussion on the forums was absolutely childish and the opposite of whatever I had expected Asmo had molded into, following his first MWC championship title, and second annual draft tournament.

All I wanted to do was establish the fact Chron could play just like how Asmo said.

I made a thread about it, Zak Bitched, PunkUser Bitched, suddenly Asmo changed his mind.

http://forum.gateofstorms.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1477

The thread was called "Asmo Said", originally because Asmo said Chron could play, and then he said Chron was excluded from playing, MAINLY because I made a thread about how Asmo was allowing Chron to play.

Asmo, could have in fact, made this thread himself, when he had either 1) first made the decision or 2) when I had asked him to establish this fact on the forums.

But he didn't, and because he (Asmo) didn't make a thread on his own about Chron being able to play, Chron was then allegedly not allowed to play.
Captain

Post by Captain »

Chron missed the deadline, simple as that, shouldn't be playing in a 4 week tournament, subs should not be allowed.

If this tournament was longer, it wouldn't matter if Chron played.

Changing the rules because 1 team cheated is absolutely insane.

Why don't I just host a tournament with no rules upcoming, anything goes, you losing with 5 seconds left, drop, who cares. Game will count as a draw.

Quite silly..
punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Professional Killer wrote: I love Asmo to death, but that dissalowing chron to play (due to an argument with par????) was unfair to him though.
How is it unfair to enforce that people who miss the draft don't get to play... any *other* decision is "unfair". Regardless, it was clear that Asmo did not allow it yet you guys (whomever was involved) did it anyways. There's no rational argument that ends up with that not being "cheating".

Anyways this discussion is silly... there is nothing to debate. It's clearly not legit, but Asmo let is slide so count your blessings. At this point you'd probably be best served making sure that paris doesn't say anything else, lest that decision be reversed as well :)

But yeah, if anyone can play as anyone it might as well just be weekly kickball. I'm all for that starting up again, but that is not this tournament.
Captain

Post by Captain »

Exactly what PunkUser said, if we have a tournament, and are not enforcing and rules, what the hell is the point.

Sure join my team, join this team,

I would have been there if I known Chron was going to be playing, I figured they didn't need me to beat you guys so I never showed.

So far you have cheated in 1/2 of your games, and are in dead last. What does that tell you?
Dantski

Post by Dantski »

captain wrote:So far you have cheated in 1/2 of your games, and are in dead last. What does that tell you?
That he needs to cheat better?