Song Game

BIG KROK V8 SS

Song Game

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

I've always wondered if there is a single song that would be the most popular among everyone. Not that this song is everyone's favorite, but just that everyone would like listening to it. The most popular/world reknowned song of all time is Chubby Checker's Twist, but is there anyone out there who actually hates that song?

Here's what I propose: I'll start by posting a random song that I like. If any one of you do NOT like it, then post a song video you think everyone might like. If you like the song, make no response. Only respond to the previous song that was posted. Eventually we should [in theory] end up on a song that everyone can agree they enjoy listening to.

Criteria: To dislike a song, you actually have to either hate it, or think its really unpleasant to listen to. If you feel the song is meh, or doesn't get your juices flowing AT ALL, then this counts. We are looking for a song everyone finds enjoyable to listen to.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRBPwWHvgvg[/youtube]
Honkey

Re: Song Game

Post by Honkey »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFhM1XZsh6o[/youtube]

Bonus points for best pic + kirk got his haircut inspiration from dude on the left.
Honkey

Post by Honkey »

^
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

LOL good one drunken
par73

Post by par73 »

drunken u are a fucken queer coz the duke is the king and i ended the thread on top, you should have just started a new thread.
drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

par73 wrote:drunken u are a fucken queer coz the duke is the king and i ended the thread on top, you should have just started a new thread.
i do not listen to that shit when im driving, crank this danger zone track volume up doing 120km on the road its a pretty addictive song. OR you listen to this sonf while playing either a space fighter simulator or one of those aircraft battlefield games.
Myrk

Post by Myrk »

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

LOL dem formations. Also hitler was obsessed with women's feces.