not playing

Forums for the MFC 2013 1v1 tournament.
pallidice

not playing

Post by pallidice »

Im happy with anyplace you give me or u can remove me from this. thx for hosting it
punkUser

Re: not playing

Post by punkUser »

I think interest has declined rapidly after the QR, which was pretty successful. I'd say it's probably fine to just close this tournament and call it a day at that. If the top guys want to do a quick DE or something that's cool too, but for the lower brackets I don't imagine there will be much more play.

Anyways let me know - when this tournament is officially over I'd like to move it to the archive since there are a number of active tournaments coming up soon.
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

i will leave the tournament open a few more weeks to give people a chance to beat me before I wrap it up and call myself the winner. am i still getting that exclusive and awesome icon? ;)
Captain

Post by Captain »

Open Season on GKG?
Giant Killer General

heh I would consider it if I had the desire to play more, but I would actually be most happy just having everyone concede to me so I don't have to play anymore! But I won't bitch out, so if the top division guys want to still play me, I will drag myself on to play.
Captain

Post by Captain »

I will lose to you once even though not in the top division, I will play 100% sober see how I can do.
dac

Post by dac »

Captain wrote:Open Season on GKG?
well it is friday, so that would make sense
Giant Killer General

somehow when dac says it, it seems so much more sexual.

gangbang fridays anyone?