GGS!

General MWC related discussion stuff.
Captain

GGS!

Post by Captain »

GG's this MWC I had a lot of fun playing in the matches this year, probably the most fun I have ever had in Myth in quite a long time. Congrats to WTC!

Since we are now out of the tourney, I actually am going to miss playing some myth.

Would anyone be interested in having another tourney just like MWC where people come back and play and the tourney is organized and people don't get forfeits, etc, and their is a clear winner?

Would really like to continue mything and stuff, just throwing ideas out there if anyone is up for it.
NewMutator

Re: GGS!

Post by NewMutator »

There might be weekly kickball games starting up.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Kickball is fun bit it isn't the same as 2t tournament play, you can tell that the games are much lower quality usually.

Tournaments are quite easy to host, I could host another 2t one if people wanted me to, however there has been 2t tournaments going on for like 5 months straight so I think people may be burnt out.
Chohan

Post by Chohan »

Asmodian wrote:Kickball is fun bit it isn't the same as 2t tournament play, you can tell that the games are much lower quality usually.

Tournaments are quite easy to host, I could host another 2t one if people wanted me to, however there has been 2t tournaments going on for like 5 months straight so I think people may be burnt out.
1 hour a weekend shouldn't burn people out too much i'd think.