Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances

General MWC related discussion stuff.
Giant Killer General

Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances

Post by Giant Killer General »

If you liked Command and Conquer, or you like RTS in general, there is a pretty badass free-to-play, browser, MMO RTS. There is PvP, PvE, all on a persistent massive world. You fight ever-more-powerful computer opponents to the center of the server world to try and be the first to destroy their super-base at the center of the map. Or you can kill other players. It is big on alliances as well. It is one of those games you just have to login to play briefly once every day or few days or something like that once you get your base going. Very casual, it doesn't let you play anymore than that basically because you have to wait for things that are all on a timer, so hardcore grinding gamers can't get an advantage here.

Click my link here so I can get referral credit:

https://alliances.commandandconquer.com ... KZ5-IIDO7g

If enough mythers join and want to play on my server (World 80 US East), we could make an alliance of mythers. It is a browser game remember, and it is kind of more like turn-based gameplay, so ping and lag isn't an issue, just join my server world. There is quite a bit of strategy to this game, I am enjoying it, so other mythers might as well.

I guess the game has been out for little over a year, but the server I just joined is brand new as of like 11 days ago. I just started playing it yesterday. Now is the time to join!
toxyn

Re: Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances

Post by toxyn »

Is there a mac version?
Giant Killer General

its a browser game, so shouldn't it work in any OS?
falcon

Post by falcon »

I played for some days and went on to quit at LvL 4. Totally forgot till you posted the link. My base is fucked and I'm recovering it. my username is paladistik.
Will surely hit you up when the recovery is done, lol.
Giant Killer General

can u move to my server falcon? just make a new base if u can't, you were only lvl 4 anyway, that'll take u like 2 hours to get back to.

how do you only get lvl 4 after some days? I was level 8 or 9 with less than a day played...and everything is on timers so its not like i had to play it much in that time period. you are doing something wrong mb!
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Between this and his announcement of not playing in anymore MWC's I think I can safely say that GKG has finally killed myth. I mean seriously who the fuck wants to play this game next MWC when the two "top" teams are going to be led by a junkie idiot and a Mormon virgin?
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

I'm going to be in Brazil next year during this time so I'm not leading any team.

Eat a dick pogue
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Love how you answer to Mormon virgin. Asmo- the Don Imus of myth. Yeah baby!
pallidice

Post by pallidice »

ya thaat was fucking funny. i had no idea who he was talking about until asmo replied
pallidice

Post by pallidice »

I did not get the stratagy of this game at all im sorry to say gkg.
Mb i didnt play it long enough.... only 2 days
Giant Killer General

Okay dac and I started the m2sbr alliance on there. others should join. make sure you start on the south east part of the world if anyone else joins so our bases will be near each other. and use my referral link.