ATTN: Bungie, Myth

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
HeadHunterKC

ATTN: Bungie, Myth

Post by HeadHunterKC »

http://www.bungie.net/7_I-think-Bungie- ... d=60567295

I randomly typed in "bungie buy back myth" to google and this was the first result.
What is interesting is that the thread was started as recently as May 30th.

I say we flood it with as much current Myth information as possible.

Anything from Servers (GoS/mariusnet) to the current MWC, as well as links to proof of previous MWC's, and the 1v1 tournament in order to establish that a Myth community remains active.

It's time to express ourselves in the one place that may actually listen, the origin.

It's only natural.
HeadHunterKC

Re: ATTN: Bungie, Myth

Post by HeadHunterKC »

The reason I feel this will be effective is because I'm not going to even guess at how many people browse the Bungie forums. We could establish a time for a posting date and someone who matters would take notice that 35 posts from 35 new users appeared on the subject of Myth within an hour.

I feel like the greater myth community of old either has no idea that Bungie sold Myth or realizes that they can still play it online if they desire. People just don't know it's an option anymore.
Vantobia

Post by Vantobia »

You are right. When bungie net went down I stopped playing myth because I thought that it was gooooone. Took me like 3 years to discover that marius/playmyth existed. From the few random forum posts I have made about the game over the years there are always people popping up saying how much they enjoyed the game and amazed it was still being played.
switch

Post by switch »

Myth is the vanguard. Is it time for the revolution, comrade?

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

GET IN THERE AND POST A COMMENT YOU HALFWITS
Funk

Post by Funk »

done