Catchweight Match Results and Scheduling

Forums for the MFC 2013 1v1 tournament.
Giant Killer General

Catchweight Match Results and Scheduling

Post by Giant Killer General »

This is for the interdivisional matches, a.k.a. catchweight matches. So everyone that is bordering at the top or at the bottom of a division must play the person next to them on the other side of the divisional divide. Report those match results here, and also schedule here. These matches are a higher priority than your other matches. You have 2 weeks to play your catchweight match by the time I post it on the forum. Otherwise I may just decide on a winner from there. You can only play the same player once, and you can only be the challenger once (i.e. lower ranked player) in a catchweight match. These matches are a bit longer, first to 5 wins, win by 2. Only 1 match is played (no match series).

If your name is below, then playing this additional catchweight match applies to you - start scheduling with each other. I will be monitoring this thread to see who is making honest efforts in scheduling. You have until July 14th to play this first round of matches. I will forfeit people after that point.

Catchweight Matches:

Heavyweight
Ghengis vs Sam

Light Heavyweight
Rawr vs Headhunter

Middleweight
Gamer vs Killerking

Gamer vs Killerking 4-4 (tie)

Welterweight
Sin vs Vantobia

Catchweight Match Results:
Chohan

Re: Catchweight Match Results and Scheduling

Post by Chohan »

Re: my post of me leaving the tourney this would need to be adjusted sorry.
Professional Killer

Post by Professional Killer »

Chohan wrote:Re: my post of me leaving the tourney this would need to be adjusted sorry.

d u d e . . .
killerking

Post by killerking »

Is there somekind of fallback time for this or do I have to pm with gamer and arrange this myself?
Giant Killer General

You should schedule here in this thread so that I can see who is doing the better job in scheduling. You have 2 weeks to play it before I forfeit one person, and hand the opportunity to someone else.
Vantobia

Post by Vantobia »

Soz GeeKAYGee i just noticed I had been bumped up into top position of the lightweight div. Ill get right onto tracking down/ scheduling Sin for a match.

SIN - havnt seen you online for the last few days etc. When are you normally active ? (server time)

For me, server time early morning (midnight - 2am) / morning might be best. Otherwise we can lock in a time that we can both commit to.

Just for a starter - how is Friday 4 pm (Server time) for you ?
zagon

Post by zagon »

THE RULES OF FIGHT CLUB HAVE BEEN BROKEN
THE GODS ARE ANGRY

KK AND GAMER WE NEED A VICTOR FINISH THE MATCH

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Gamer

Post by Gamer »

Me and Killerking played to a 4-4 draw. To lazy to post the films. And since its a tie, not sure either of us give a fuck. I think by gkg's rules we need to play a new match. GKG, use your enlightened powers of reasoning to bring us clarity.
zagon

Post by zagon »

I told you guys over and over that it was first to 5 wins win by 2 and you said OK then played that desert game

WE DEMAND A WINNER
Giant Killer General

yes, play a new match from scratch, it is first to 5 wins btw, win by 2. Still post the links to the games from that match please.
Giant Killer General

can say that the catchweight matches tie a 5-5. So 6-4 is the highest score it could go. I am not interested in seeing a 7-5 or above score, might as well tie it before that point.
Vantobia

Post by Vantobia »

Sin and I did play a bunch of games over a week ago. We did not have time to finish it, we played a lot of close games. But Sin was ahead slightly when we stopped. Will have to get more games going again soon Sin.
Giant Killer General

Catchweight matches are probably no longer necessary at this point. If someone wants to move up a divisions, you will have to talk to me about it now.