QR Event this Saturday 2pm EST

Forums for the MFC 2013 1v1 tournament.
Giant Killer General

QR Event this Saturday 2pm EST

Post by Giant Killer General »

Just in case anyone missed it, we will be having a qr event this Saturday (June 22) at 2pm EST. This is just an organized time that I think is pretty good for most everyone. So try to make it and log in to get some good matches in then.

We will do the same thing next Saturday (June 29) at 2pm EST, which will be the last event for the QR. The QR ends June 30th.
adrenaline

Re: QR Event this Saturday 2pm EST

Post by adrenaline »

this isn't mandatory, correct? i won't be around this Saturday.
Giant Killer General

no definitely not mandatory. this is just to try to help people get their minimum 5 different matches in, for those that need help. no fallbacks are mandatory as long as you are keeping up with your matches. schedule on your own as best you can.
Vantobia

Post by Vantobia »

Yeah I wont be able to play this weekend but would like to get involved. I actually had some 1v1 vs Renwood last night, should have joined up before those.
Giant Killer General

you can count those if you and renwood want to agree to and you have a score that meets the requirements for a complete match.
Giant Killer General

Just a reminder that this Saturday at 2pm EST is the final, and biggest event for the QR. Be there if you are looking to improve your rank. The QR ends the day after, on Sunday, June 30th.