New Map Ideas

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
blahblahblah

New Map Ideas

Post by blahblahblah »

Could someone please create and release a SUPER HUGE map that is so big it takes somehwere between 20-30 mins for a warrior to walk from 1 side to the other?

I just rewatched the Lord of the Rings movies and was struck by how much fun it is to hike around the countryside, and I think that's something the Myth universe is really missing - walking. There's more then enough maps that have team starts just a short distance away from each other, but what about the players who like exploring as much as they like fighting? Just think how exciting a map that large would be, you could roam around for hours and never even have to fight anyone.

Anyone? Please?

There must be some visionary artist in the community who could make my dream a reality.
Dantski

Re: New Map Ideas

Post by Dantski »

Or you could play DayZ
Hadzenegger

Re: New Map Ideas

Post by Hadzenegger »

dont ask zak to make a LOTR map, its taken him a few years to make clue 2 (release date was set for jan 2011 or was it '10?)

IDK WILL HAVE TO ASK TAYBS