Tournament Format

Zak

Tournament Format

Post by Zak »

So this tournament will start with a FFA QR. It will start with everyone in one big game, on 14 start ffa maps. After that we'll form teams or random, and do a couple of TFFA maps. Then we split off into smaller games, most likely 2 games, to do the remaining 8 maps.

Right now I'm inclined to have the scoring be 3 points for a win, 2 points for second place, and 1 point for getting most damage. Then after those scores are used for seeding, we will have a 2-3 round elimination bracket.

One big game:
Deflect THIS!
Giants
WW4

TFFA:
Five Kingdoms
Femyth

Smaller games:
Clue
Quarantine
Shiver's Turn FFA
Rocket Dwarf Fest
Bolo
Dorf Riot

And these for the elimination rounds:

Rd. 1:
B&G
Jinn
Fetchball

Rd. 2:

WW2
Leggo
Pirates
Worlds collide
Coon Bros FFA Pack

Rd. 3:
Wild West
Myth Chess (NO CHEATING)
HoH
FF6
TSG
Dorfball
Bushido
adrenaline

Re: Tournament Format

Post by adrenaline »

you should probably call this "Myth Special Olympics 2013" based on that plugin selection and the kind of retards that will register for this crap
zagon

Post by zagon »

i agree with adren for a change. GAY TOURNEY
Zak

Post by Zak »

It seems we have two people already scared of having their myth weaknesses exposed. Carry on.
pallidice

Post by pallidice »

Is this a troll post? anyways can u play post links to any maps we are suppose to dl. aslo can u include marathon units in some form mb?
Zak

Post by Zak »

pallidice wrote:Is this a troll post? anyways can u play post links to any maps we are suppose to dl. aslo can u include marathon units in some form mb?
Links for maps are in the QR Maps thread. I figured we could wait for that to actually start before I bother to post the playoffs maps.

Marathon units are somewhat represented in ww4