The proposed ball ratings

General MWC related discussion stuff.
Giant Killer General

Re: The proposed ball ratings

Post by Giant Killer General »

And you didn't have adren in that match. It was very much comparable, you are fucking crazy.

I am saying something because YOU brought this upon yourself with your ridiculous defense of the salary cap over many many many posts earlier.

Now it is just way too fun to point your idiocy out to everyone.
Zak

Post by Zak »

Asmo wrote:I do agree your team is getting screwed. According to my ratings your team would be allowed (other than one 3 baller you would have to cut).
GiantKillerGen wrote:That roster is stronger than NC's roster last year. Which is no surprise, because NC has always been the biggest perpetrators of team stacking which is why I left them (I actually got booted from them).
Asmo wrote:Lol, yeah this current NC roster is better than any of the rosters NC has had the past two years...
Why would you push a salary cap so hard and then try to pull off a team stack like this? dumb dumb dumb
This is an fine example of the kind of yes-men that GKG surrounds himself with, in order to continue living within his own reality bubble.

Asmo felt like our team was fine (and felt we got screwed by the ratings changes), then GKG chimes in with a different opinion, and then asmo quickly corrects his statement by declaring how stacked we are.
Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

trollllllllllllllolololololololollololollol
ska

Post by ska »

Look what I brouuuught...

Zak

Post by Zak »

GiantKillerGen wrote:trollllllllllllllolololololololollololollol
Please do explain how
ska
sam
limp
shai
zak
august
captain

are able to win a match vs

gkg
paris
east wind
homer
PK
browning
GK
cruniac

Other than through some horrible captaining from your team.
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

thisforumsucks wrote:
Asmo wrote:shai: 4 = shai
adren: 5 = adren
limp: 4 < rabican
sam: 4 < tirri
ska: 4 = ska
Nemesis: 4 never showed
Zak: 3 = zak
August: 3 < Flatline
Captain: 3 never showed
Blard: 3 < enculator
Sevendust: 3 wtf?
You honestly believe rab is better than limp? lol
Captain did show up, for at least 3/4 of our games. It doesn't matter if nemesis never showed if he was on the roster. There is no guarantee that ska, rab, tirri, or flat will make games, considering their level of interest in MWC and conflicting time zones/work schedules.
Yes, Rabican is better than limp.

Those guys always show for tournaments.

GTFO of here with this "level of interest" crap. That is an awful excuse to use. If you show up for a match are you going to try and lose it? NO; hence you are TRYING to win. People who use the excuse of "care level" yet show up to mwc matches are full of shit.
Zak

Post by Zak »

Asmo wrote: Yes, Rabican is better than limp.
I'm sure this has nothing to do with you getting bullied by limp in lobbies and games?

Especially not after accusing flatline of disliking you because you out-trowed him months ago...
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

bullied by limp?... just lol. I don't care what people say about me that know little to nothing about my life. The words hold no weight at all.

Rabican is just better than Limp. Look at the replays of limp's team vs Team GKG. Rabican was Team Limp's best player 4/5 games.
Especially not after accusing flatline of disliking you because you out-trowed him months ago...
uhhh that wasn't the situation at all. I never trowed against Flat, you are just talking out of your ass with having no background knowledge on what went down...infact there is no bad blood between me and flat that I know of.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Just skimmed through all that quickly... just want to point out that August is much better than anyone here seems to give him credit for. much much better. Easily 4 balls when he gets active.
Aki

Post by Aki »

GiantKillerGen wrote:I am pointing out your hypocrisy for all the world to see.
what a dweeb
Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Asmo wrote:
I do agree your team is getting screwed. According to my ratings your team would be allowed (other than one 3 baller you would have to cut).
I still stand by this, I think you guys are getting screwed because I think the salary cap is stupid and you should be able to play with who you want to.
Asmo wrote:
Lol, yeah this current NC roster is better than any of the rosters NC has had the past two years...
Why would you push a salary cap so hard and then try to pull off a team stack like this? dumb dumb dumb
For a SALARY CAP (yeah that thing you wanted) your team is indeed stacked, there is a reason you would be forced to cut 2 4 ballers and a 3 baller under the current system.

Maybe don't defend a salary cap for 10 pages long in a thread and then bitch and cry about it when it doesn't work out for you to stack your team.

You argued for a salary cap for balance and a "more competitive tournament" but now you are trying to do everything within your power to make your team as unbalanced and stacked as possible under the rules.

^^^^^

Words/actions of hypocrisy right there.
Dantski

Post by Dantski »

who cares about MWC games, I'm here for the MWC forum

shinco
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Dantski wrote:who cares about MWC games, I'm here for the MWC forum

shinco
Pretty much sums me up.
Ratking

Post by Ratking »

While I appreciate the vote of confidence on the team building thing, I'm lacking in time and motivation to continue doing it. I believe I posted about this when TWS was starting, but for the sake of the tournament went ahead and did it anyway. Plus a draft is so much easier for me.

Add in being capped by gkg and playing with guys like ew and August.. It's really quite perfect. The only thing missing from he equation is cremisi :(
Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Ratking wrote: Add in being capped by gkg and playing with guys like ew and August.. It's really quite perfect.
You must be going through a lot of containers of anal lube.
Zak

Post by Zak »

I think headhunter should be a 2

Milk man as well, he's not on this list I noticed.
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ »

Adren should be a 4 imho. He has a life & can't cap. This is especially true if EW is a 4.

I think you could def drop some players from 3 to 2 (val, 10, hh, xmas) and some others from 2 to 1 (some of the gru and toads are definitely no better than bunny or edulus) to even things out.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I can cap just fine if i choose to. I just prefer to heavy hit.
dac

Post by dac »

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Oh thanks for reminding me cracka.

Dac should also be added to the list as a 1.
wwo

Post by wwo »

Asmo wrote: GTFO of here with this "level of interest" crap. That is an awful excuse to use. If you show up for a match are you going to try and lose it? NO; hence you are TRYING to win. People who use the excuse of "care level" yet show up to mwc matches are full of shit.
Whether someone can show up and play isn't connected to whether they care or not. Entire teams throughout mwc prove that. Winning is the default goal of playing at all in any circumstance, but it doesn't have to hold any kind of motivating importance.
Zak

Post by Zak »

wwo wrote:
Asmo wrote: GTFO of here with this "level of interest" crap. That is an awful excuse to use. If you show up for a match are you going to try and lose it? NO; hence you are TRYING to win. People who use the excuse of "care level" yet show up to mwc matches are full of shit.
Whether someone can show up and play isn't connected to whether they care or not. Entire teams throughout mwc prove that. Winning is the default goal of playing at all in any circumstance, but it doesn't have to hold any kind of motivating importance.
Agreed, or else people would always be rated by the level of skill they achieved at their peak, as opposed to what they play like today.
par73

Post by par73 »

the peak is an illusion of being in the right place at the right time
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

par73 wrote:the peak is an illusion of being in the right place at the right time
Which begs the question... is presentness possible?

...sorry, writing papers. :ugeek:
Captain

Post by Captain »

Why am I 3 balls? I haven't played since I don't remember and I shoot liquid LSD into my neck with a needle.
Sormiron

Post by Sormiron »

Captain wrote:Why am I 3 balls? I haven't played since I don't remember and I shoot liquid LSD into my neck with a needle.
for the same reason I am got 3 balls. (realy I do)
it´s just a collective memmory of how you used to play. the 3 ball range is absurd anyhow.
par73

Post by par73 »

idk, why am i 4 balls when i had the best sudden death finals performance. in the clutch i delivered.
200/696 total damage from 2 games.
STATISTICS

but then again, we all do not have to play this silly game
Chohan

Post by Chohan »

Captain wrote:Why am I 3 balls? I haven't played since I don't remember and I shoot liquid LSD into my neck with a needle.
LOL CAPTAIN CADRE™
Captain

Post by Captain »

Chohan wrote:
LOL CAPTAIN CADRE™
LOL CRUNEAC

You want to be my neighbor?