TFL Speedrunning

Metaserver in development
V\JaHRaL TOADV\

TFL Speedrunning

Post by V\JaHRaL TOADV\ »

Hey Spoon. How are things. I heard you are real busy. I was wondering if your server will ever include TFL to play on. I have all the speedrun times for The Fallen Levels and vTFL as MYTH 2 mods on speedrun.com. What I want to do is to post times for TFL but no server is available for me to get my times posted. There is no ingame clock in TFL so thats out. Marius and them just used the server time on Mariusnet when they did it and so i was hoping that I could use your server the same way and get the films i need to upload. Playing offline is frowned on as you can speed up and lower the clock speed, pause the game etc etc... Like would there need to be an update I have to install to my TFL so i can play from TFL disc. I dunno.
If it could ever work then i might just need a week or weekend to try to do all the maps. I hope I am not asking to much as I have no idea how complicated it would be. I hope all is well.
V\JaHRaL TOADV\

Re: TFL Speedrunning

Post by V\JaHRaL TOADV\ »

Big Krok V8 has all the m2 times buttoned up. My times are all M2 MYTH mods so i want to fill in the TFL section. https://www.speedrun.com/myth2mods/levels