ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Hosted by Limp
BIG KROK V8 SS

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF EVERYTHING GOING ON. IT'S TIME WE MAKE A STAND.

For far too long, we have used, abused, and treated them like dogs. We assume they are useless, worthless, lowest of the low. We don't care how many of them die, and even when one is dying, we don't do anything to try and help them. We let controlling dictators lead them to suicide and mass murders and nobody ever says anything. I am talking of course, about THRALL.

Just because they are only worth 1 point, doesn't make them lesser of a unit. Without Thrall, we'd have to put more valuable units in protection of our flags, taking them out of the field of battle. Without thrall, we'd have to use more valuable warriors when attempting slut rushes against max arty. Thrall get pelted with stray puss, duff bottles, arc bows, kicked in the back by trows before they can even turn, and THEY NEVER EVER COMPLAIN. Hell, they'll even spend hours underwater without saying a damn word, and they wont so much as even THINK about attacking a nearby WIGHT.

Actually, Thrall are smart enough to know that when a group of them is approached by a stray Wight, they will automatically scatter and run for the hills out of harms way. It is in their instinct to do so. We value WIGHTS way more than we do thrall. It is sad that Thrall have to be so afraid of Wights when everyone knows that Wights are never used to directly combat Thrall.

Enough is enough fellow Mythers. We must make a stand. I hereby announce the movement:
THRALL LIVES MATTER

Please stand with me in gratitude and support these remarkable beings that are constantly taken advantage of game in and game out.
V\JaHRaL TOADV\

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Post by V\JaHRaL TOADV\ »

One for Thrall and Thrall for won