Is there a custom map where...

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
sneeks

Is there a custom map where...

Post by sneeks »

there is no cap on unit trading? What I mean is... you would still have a point spending limit, like say 80 points, but then you could spend it however you like, e.g. you could get 80 thrall. Or you could get 3 trow and a few ghol. Know what I mean? I reckon that would be interesting!
shinco

Re: Is there a custom map where...

Post by shinco »

sneeks wrote:there is no cap on unit trading? What I mean is... you would still have a point spending limit, like say 80 points, but then you could spend it however you like, e.g. you could get 80 thrall. Or you could get 3 trow and a few ghol. Know what I mean? I reckon that would be interesting!
Over the years there have been "max out" maps, but nothing competitive, ground breakingly fun, or even worth remembering. Probably TFL more than M2.

shinco