Myth World cup 2003, Atomic (At) replays

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Finarfin

Myth World cup 2003, Atomic (At) replays

Post by Finarfin »

Hey, does anyone know where I can find the replays for this team during MWC 03? I was on that team and would be cool to look over my play from 16 years ago. Thanks!
adrenaline

Re: Myth World cup 2003, Atomic (At) replays

Post by adrenaline »

Fingolfin??? hey dude :D We were in a TFL clan together back in like... 98/99 or something. ~SoM~

A few of the players on that roster are still active... worth asking them, perhaps. Dante's Peak (Dantski now) and Father Xmas, in particular. Sk8er4life is now known as Kryptos.. but haven't seen him on in a while. The website is accessible through waybackmachine, but no luck pulling films from it.
shinco

Post by shinco »

adrenaline wrote:Fingolfin??? hey dude :D We were in a TFL clan together back in like... 98/99 or something. ~SoM~

A few of the players on that roster are still active... worth asking them, perhaps. Dante's Peak (Dantski now) and Father Xmas, in particular. Sk8er4life is now known as Kryptos.. but haven't seen him on in a while. The website is accessible through waybackmachine, but no luck pulling films from it.
When adren claims Father Xmas, Myth has a problem.

(I only play offline)

shinco
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Rob you fool... come online sometime.
Dantski

Post by Dantski »

I don't know if anyone has all the old tournament films, first place I'd check is ducky's big film archive if you can find a link to it.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I think those are just finals films iirc.
Finarfin

Post by Finarfin »

Thanks for replies, yes this is me. How often you guys still play? I started just focusing on world of warcraft from 2005 on, you use discord Adrenaline? What up Shinco, Dante, I remember you guys too, hows it going? Does Corbis still play/is around?
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I play most nights, at least in the last couple of months. We've been getting tons of games lately... activity usually picks up around MWC.
Corbis is known as Samuel now... still around, but not very active. Ya we definitely have myth discords... this is kind of a general one: https://discord.gg/HP7Q7sU

and the current MWC discord... probably the most active:
https://discord.gg/zEAUHmw