Sad State of Myth

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Sad State of Myth

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Myth has really gone downhill since the last time I played competitively. Skill levels have drastically reduced.

Its true, I'm not as good as I used to be. But that is because I switched to playing Myth with my left hand a little over 5 years ago. Its really hard and frustrating at times, and smaller bunches of units I play very well. But when it comes to more than 4 presets and a mixture of units, its really hard to keep up. I am right hand dominant, but I'm also ambidextrous, but having to Myth left handed competitively is fucking hard. That is why I've done nothing except Coop for the last 5+ years until lately. So basically, I'm playing with the opposite hand, and still rolling over you retards.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Re: Sad State of Myth

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Oh, and if people could stop impersonating other players from the past all the time, that would be great. Because its annoying as fuck.
adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Just holy fuck. You are embarrassing yourself... please... stop.
sasper

Post by sasper »

this is my tractor: 1979 BIG BUD 400/30
what is your's, krok?
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Oh you saw a youtube video of the "world's largest tractor?"